Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (208354 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Check his profile and see what he wrote grin cheesy ,the dude is a dowg,he even follow me in other to check my daily comments. fool..Lol.
Atleast we manage to drive him out of here, SisterFire and others can breath and be happy,the guy has destroyed this thread from the begining... He's a disaster

He is very big coward, I just dey shame for d dudegrin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

shameless fraudster,u are married to a toddler u molested,u took an advantages of her because she's from a poor family and u are stil proud of ur atrocities.,count ursef lucky,but u wil stil end up in jail. I have burst ur lies.
u started raining insults at Robnectar who didnt offend u

Correction. I remain married to your 16 year old mother in fact i have been fucking her for hours today grin grin grin

Robnectar:

No Rob his dick didn't offend me did you now? grin grin grin

Twin rapists turned scammers

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
GodSaklek:

Check his profile and see what he wrote grin cheesy ,the dude is a dowg,he even follow me in other to check my daily comments. fool..Lol.
Atleast we manage to drive him out of here, SisterFire and others can breath and be happy,the guy has destroyed this thread from the begining... He's a disaster

The thing is now you will have a reason to wail and complain about me. I so love such. Before your mumu no make sense.
Make my guy show we go complete but for now.....

Let the wailing begin................. grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Me never marry I still dey find wifey fah 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Robnectar:

Robnectar:

Such dumbo won't allow their baby mama use phone self, nah touch light phone him go buy for her, we know themgrin
GodSaklek:

Ashi'ere ni bobo yehn,he thinks he can bully everyone and go free,this ugly dude do that to different ladies here on nairaland,those that didnt give him an attention wil become his bitter enemy,he wil started throwing insults at them,creating neausance on their thread,u can check his previous comments through his profile,we hav burst his lies today,u can see that he has cool and disappeard ,and his 2nd moniker has been ban. He's a cybercriminal who took an advantage of that tenager,he wil go to jail soon,mark my word.
the guy has a big problems,thats why ladies like to call him out just to catch fun,i wish his toddler baby mama can visit this forum to see her incoming baby daddy's behaviors here... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Robnectar:

Mehn niggah is on cheap drugs, nah expired tramadol burst ur brain like dis, e no go better for ur dealer wallahigrin grin
Robnectar:
was only surprised as have been following this thread for sometime now,... Ki Lo kan bossgrin
GodSaklek:

shameless fraudster,u are married to a toddler u molested,u took an advantages of her because she's from a poor family and u are stil proud of ur atrocities.,count ursef lucky,but u wil stil end up in jail. I have burst ur lies.
u started raining insults at Robnectar who didnt offend u

grin grin grin grin scammers everywhere you go. All this crap is no skin off my nose

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2023
GodSaklek:

grin grin sorry dude,i can see that mod has ban ur 2nd account frow commenting,i knw that u hav more than 6 differet accounts,no wonder,i have been wondering how someone wil come from nowhere to support a man like u to attack me,no normal human wil do such,infact mr bigcowHead,u must be an internet fraudster,am 100% sure of this.. The same bigcowhead is in germany,a very succesful internet businesman in nigeria who is more richer and succesful than anchor111 in germany,one person in two place,this is wonderful. @ Robnectar,u see 9th wonder of the world?.

Who has 6 accounts? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin

This is the part i enjoy most when people fight Bigcowhorn. They simply don't know who is who. grin grin grin grin

Las las na paranoia go kee all of una. grin grin grin

Don't worry my guy will be back soonest and we go complete. Na just time zone and work be him wahala grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2023
Lolz...

Even when bigcowhorn is in retirement some people still can't sleep grin grin grin grin grin

Rest you refuse. Now you can't sleep and i hav not even started. Na play i still dey play. grin grin grin grin
But no more on this thread.... We play on your threads. Bring it on I love it.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2023
GodSaklek:

grin grin sorry dude,i can see that mod has ban ur 2nd account frow commenting,i knw that u hav more than 6 differet accounts,no wonder,i have been wondering how someone wil come from nowhere to support a man like u to attack me,no normal human wil do such,infact mr bigcowHead,u must be an internet fraudster,am 100% sure of this.. The same bigcowhead is in germany,a very succesful internet businesman in nigeria who is more richer and succesful than anchor111 in germany,one person in two place,this is wonderful. @ Robnectar,u see 9th wonder of the world?.
he is a
*fraudster
*stocker
*rapist
*molester
*paedophile
*yahoo yahoo+
*impersonator
*liar
*child traffiker
*kidnapper
*home destroyer
u wil end up in jail soon,let bet it.

Lol, I know it is very long and complicated, but what is your problem?

I'm a man of very few words. A busy person at that. I have little time for this forum and even less for the lowlifes populating it. I've told you before reduce your madness when type so i can understand your side of the story.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2023
BigCowHornn:
Lolz...

Even when bigcowhorn is in retirement some people still can't sleep grin grin grin grin grin

Rest you refuse. Now you can't sleep and i hav not even started. Na play i still dey play. grin grin grin grin
But no more on this thread.... We play on your threads. Bring it on I love it.. grin grin grin

You love trouble a lot and that's not a good thing, especially now you are married. Leave these people and their confusion alone. These days most Nigerians are just frustrated souls looking for whom to vent their rage on and forget the hunger and hardship they endure daily.

Keep this in mind
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2023
Robnectar is right, BigCowHead is sick... What a pity,i dont even knw the person who gave him the phone,well since i hav discover this from one of his family,i gave up,i wil stop replying him. What a wicked world
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Robnectar(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2023
GodSaklek:
Robnectar is right, BigCowHead is sick... What a pity,i dont even knw the person who gave him the phone,well since i hav discover this from one of his family,i gave up,i wil stop replying him. What a wicked world

Lmao, who are his family members then
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anchor111: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2023
GodSaklek:

No, sir, don't stop replying him. Rather increase the intensity of your Insults and provoke him more so that he will deal with you very well. When he is done, you come back and tell us exactly how sick he is but don't forget to state your own sickness as well. It's always good to tell the two sides of the story straight up because all this wickedness you are seeing the world right now is just you eating the fruit of your recent labor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:29am On Jul 28, 2023
Robnectar:

Lmao, who are his family members then

His mother ni she's my wife just check my signature. I'm a married man. grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2023
GodSaklek:

Cry me a river omo ale! grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2023
GodSaklek:

Me, I will keep making good use of every post you drop... but not here like you want.... rather on your threads...and his threads.

Since you refuse to rest but prefer to cry like a girl you go cry tire.

grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 5:00am On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin

When you fearfully log into your 2 accounts in the middle of the night to check if BigCowHorn is still on top of your matter! grin grin grin grin grin

Now i get why the GodSaklek: account is always defending the Robnectar account on every thread even without a mention.
Na only you get sense.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Any news on sisterfire? Wish she was here

Besides, guys, I need your help. Remember that gorgon girl? Turns out she wasn't actually sure about who she was. But one thing was clear, there was something out of the normal about her.

So I decided to help her find out. She admits that despite all her close bonded relationships all her life, she has never met someone like me who could understand her and discuss her supernatural side so deeply.

Yo.. this girl has done a lot of stuffs but she doesn't actually kniw what they are.
1. Remote viewing
2 seeing visions (not from church perspective)
3. Saying deadly things when she is mad angry and it will happen. She feels bad that she has killed and made someone got lost till date because of her outburst due to anger.
4. She mostly dreams of reptiles, half snake half human, half horse half human.
4. She showed me a god mark (looks like an injury from a fire burn to me) on her back. Says it has had some meaning since she was Born. Things came out of it and many prayers and deliverance shii
4. The list goes on and on.

I wonder why these guys are almost white in complexion. Anyways, after talking for days or weeks I decided to teach her how to meditate.
The dark sighting sisterfire taught us.

Here's what she saw.

She saw a white light, but it was dim... Why? Was it her light?

Then she found herself sitting on what seems to be a throne but in an otherworldly location. She says the place was so beautiful that earth couldn't stand a chance to compete. Flower could talk and smile.
Inhabitants were mostly reptiles. Full reptiles, half human half snake, half human half horse.

She had dominion there and she could feel it. Every being feared her as their god or queen.. something like that. They were rejoicing and celebrating according to her. She was trying to remember the song but she could only remember two words, O (vowel sound of off, all, up) and A (like app, at, ad)

But guess what else she could feel... The entire planet and the activities of everyone there. It was as if they were walking and living on her

Now here's where it gets interesting. There was someone else. A male humanoid with two horns. Fully dressed in white and from her feelings, she knew they had a very deep intimacy. She could feel it. Maybe her husband or lover.

Things got blurry and like a flash or something, this guy had a knife and got violent... She said she felt betrayed or backstabbed and that was how she was pushed out of the meditation.

She said she has never felt so happy in her life. She was even crying because she was intoxicated by the beauty, calm and heavenliness of the place.

This was late in the night and after the meditation, her neighbor knocked and asked her to turn down the volume of the movie she was watching. The neighbor asked if she was watching a Korean movie because he could hear different people speaking in a weird language and might want to come collect the movie when day breaks. But she was surprised as she wasn't watching any movie

So guys, pardon any typos

What do y'all think? She'll meditate deeper today again..
Leiylau, papannamdi sporad8 dazzlingd and everyone else pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by juniorrate: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2023

Leiylau, papannamdi sporad8 dazzlingd and everyone else pls[/quote]

she’s a reincarnate of red serpenyas like Runesh and she had a spiritual husband from red serpent tribe just that she doen’t know her mission/purpose before she reincarnate to the planet of sorrow called “Earth”. she need to keep meditating to connect to her other astray beings in order to find her purpose on Earth just like seraphim and both of them are from same serpenyas tribe. Dont be scared for everything that girl is disclosing to u because she’s a gifted and might be very powerful in spirit but less powerful as a reincarnate homo sapien on earth. try to keep her and continue to learn from her gift because few of them are rare beings
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Wow! It would be quite interesting if you can get her over here!
In the meantime...
*Help her to embrace her true essence more.(serpenya side)
*In whatever you do, don't put words in her mouth - it's her right to choose whatever she wants to do with that new pieces of information about herself.
*And finally, she better beware who she reveal this part of her to or risk putting herself and the person in real trouble.
@sojourner, Be sincere, what are you feeling like now? Humor me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
juniorrate:

she’s a reincarnate of red serpenyas like Runesh and she had a spiritual husband from red serpent tribe just that she doen’t know her mission/purpose before she reincarnate to the planet of sorrow called “Earth”. she need to keep meditating to connect to her other astray beings in order to find her purpose on Earth just like seraphim and both of them are from same serpenyas tribe. Dont be scared for everything that girl is disclosing to u because she’s a gifted and might be very powerful in spirit but less powerful as a reincarnate homo sapien on earth. try to keep her and continue to learn from her gift because few of them are rare beings

Hmm. Insightful.
Thank you

I'll update us when she meditates again.

But how come I haven't really noticed you?

I've noticed you but I wasn't expecting.... Nevermind.. who are you?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
SporaD8:

Wow! It would be quite interesting if you can get her over here!
In the meantime...
*Help her to embrace her true essence more.(serpenya side)
*In whatever you do, don't put words in her mouth - it's her right to choose whatever she wants to do with that new pieces of information about herself.
*And finally, she better beware who she reveal this part of her to or risk putting herself and the person in real trouble.
@sojourner, Be sincere, what are you feeling like now? Humor me.

Ithank you bro

Honestly I'm not feeling like much. She still believes in god even though not very conc.

I have to keep coming down to her level. She doesn't know very much or let me say, she is not as intelligent as I am.

I'm happy that I found someone to prove that these shii ain't baseless. And I'm happy I could help her.

I want her to discover who she truly is and maybe she could help me discover who I am...

But I wish sisterfire was here... Maybe I'll ask her to try contacting her
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Sojourner2000:

Hmm. Insightful.
Thank you

I'll update us when she meditates again.
Am very happy for u bro for having someone special like her around u,u rememberd i told u that its either she playing prank on u or she's real.
actually,this is a very special human,u need to be around her most times and help her to fully realize her potential,that dim light she saw is her light,it was dim becuz of her engagement with religion since the begining of her life,religion reduced her,she need to grow her light back to normal,religion is a backwardness,many people with such potentials has been lost inside religion,they only regret their mistakes after they died,she need ur help,that place she saw is her own personal planet,plz dont let her near bad people(religious people) again,what she need now is someone like u to get her real self back.
bro u talked about sisterfire's dark sighting meditation stuff,i hav missed that,can u explain better,maybe i can try that.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
GodSaklek:

Am very happy for u bro for having someone special like her around u,u rememberd i told u that its either she playing prank on u or she's real.
actually,this is a very special human,u need to be around her most times and help her to fully realize her potential,that dim light she saw is her light,it was dim becuz of her engagement with religion since the begining of her life,religion reduced her,she need to grow her light back to normal,religion is a backwardness,many people with such potentials has been lost inside religion,they only regret their mistakes after they died,she need ur help,that place she saw is her own personal planet,plz dont let her near bad people(religious people) again,what she need now is someone like u to get her real self back.
bro u talked about sisterfire's dark sighting meditation stuff,i hav missed that,can u explain better,maybe i can try that.

Thanks.

The dark sighting.. be alone in a dark quiet room late at night.. very dark room.. no sounds and late at night. 1pm issh
Take your posture, breathe deep, in and out, clear your mind...

Shut your eyes tight for like 30 seconds then open them a little... More like dimming your eyes to see something properly..

Try to see lights.. just focus, dim your eyes and try to see lights

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2023
What's the update on sisterfire??

Is it official now?
Phillipson02 and co
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by paragon10(m): 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sojourner2000:
Wow. This book is the bomb. Stayed up all night reading and I am halfway through.

Sisterfire remember one other similar book you recommended to me then?

Thanks for the research and effort in finding this book Leiylau. I was caught off guard too. I was thinking they were females 😂 until Thao mentioned they were not.

I don't know if sisterfire has read the book. Wanted to ask if the impact of the asteroids as described in the book was a total different event from the war Yahweh fought on here.

I have a lot of questions which I will ask once I'm done reading so as to help us gain better insights and knowledge.
Please share the book with me. timmichael622@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigCowHornn: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
GodSaklek:

Scammer ha far?

Check my signature and be happy for me too. grin

She sweet die for bed and she's just 16 and half grin grin

Na confirm winch too grin grin grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AndrewTate(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omo where's sisterfire nau ah ahhnn 😑

Leiylau Adaibeku and who else please nau make una say something.
I miss that woman's presence on this forum so much 😭

Didn't know I liked her this much 🥹
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anny69: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
AndrewTate:
Omo where's sisterfire nau ah ahhnn 😑

Leiylau Adaibeku and who else please nau make una say something.
I miss that woman's presence on this forum so much 😭

Didn't know I liked her this much 🥹
I miss her too, especially Adaibeku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AndrewTate(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
Anny69:
I miss her too, especially Adaibeku.
was going to start missing you too...where did you show up from?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Anny69: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2023
AndrewTate:
was going to start missing you too...where did you show up from?
😂 I don't think I know you here.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AndrewTate(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anny69:
😂 I don't think I know you here.
I don't think sisterfire knows me too... I see everyone!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
ormo

phillipson leiyilau sporad8 papannamdi

what's up guys
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Sojourner2000:
ormo
phillipson leiyilau sporad8 papannamdi
what's up guys
Hey sojourner, It's been awhile indeed! I was wondering any update with your GF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.