Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? (19113 Views)

Why Does people Always Rubbish Those That Use Chatgpt To Code;; / Nigerian Employers Always Think They Are Doing You A Favor / What Specs Of Laptop Is Best For Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Gerrard59(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
After going through this thread, my advice to any enterprising and ambitious youth is to leave Nigeria. It must not be Europe or North America, even if it is Botswana or Namibia, just leave. If for any reason, you cannot leave, cut off relationships with useles$ people totally. Notwithstanding the advent of the Internet, there are still fo0lish people in Nigeria and unfortunately, the numbers are bound to skyrocket.

Trump made no mistake when he termed it a sh!thole.

10 Likes

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Umar1968: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
studentofTruth:

It's always painful seeing one's reputation dragged in the mud. I'm sure you won't like to be tagged an armed robber in your community. It doesn't take much for a lot people to believe it, and don't joke with the power stupid people in large numbers
Where ignorance is bliss it's folly to be wise!
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Etinosa1234: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
ostechno:

Search engine optimization takes less time for me as my gigs of Fiverr is for link building, I have a softwares for that and some manually. Most of my income comes from upwork as a web developer.

Pls sir, Jobs for Android developers... Are they much per day?

Like do android developers get to see like up to 500 job postings per day
. forgive my estimation grin
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by lawrenzo007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
SatanBoss:
90% of nigerians that posses a personal laptop have the potential to commit yahoo. check 10 people with laptop in their house, 9 must be into yahoo or affiliated to one.
especially any guy with dreads, earings , tattoo or tear tear jeans or sagged jeans. dont quote me o. just go and argue with your ancestors or go efcc office and argue wth them.
same way an average nigerian will scam you if he has the chance.
lets call a spade a spade

stop saying rubbish... Many Yahoo boys don't use laptop these days; its phone they use mostly except the hackers and the advance ones in the game.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by RoRoo: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
If it looks like fraud then it sure could be fraud.
Aside their myopic view of people with laptops, you and I know they aren’t the problem only.
Many guys with laptop also engage in fraudulent activities in the cover up they are graphic artist or computer geek where we know it isn’t it.
Especially in this part of the world, what I am against is seeing a complete stranger and calling them fraudsters because of how they look or what they carry, when you have no background info about them. But when you have the background about them then you're 70% going to be right
But as for people I have stayed with I can randomly select the ones who are yahoo guys the moment I see them with a laptop.
So in conclusion, in this part of the world, if you say 10 boys with laptop are into internet fraud, then chances you’re 5/10 right as much as you have little background info about them. So there is no really argument to defend the act of suspecting a laptop carrier as a yahoo guy because he likely could be.
Note: I am in no way saying anyone has to persecuted on basis he/she carries a laptop, I am only saying it is understandable for someone carrying to be more of a suspect of internet fraud as it most time a 50/50 chance
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by deleo16(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Remote workwill take over A.I is coning

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dorlarphor10:

Bro are you for real! How do you manage to learn all this and focus at the same time.

I'm a girl..
I was able to do that with the Grace of God and a determination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Only u learn all this ones?

Yeah by God's grace
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by chudez0147(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
joinnow:

the same way the world think all nigeria are thief
Lol
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by studentofTruth: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
RoRoo:
If it looks like fraud then it sure could be fraud.
Aside their myopic view of people with laptops, you and I know they aren’t the problem only.
Many guys with laptop also engage in fraudulent activities in the cover up they are graphic artist or computer geek where we know it isn’t it.
Especially in this part of the world, what I am against is seeing a complete stranger and calling them fraudsters because of how they look or what they carry, when you have no background info about them. But when you have the background about them then you're 70% going to be right
But as for people I have stayed with I can randomly select the ones who are yahoo guys the moment I see them with a laptop.
So in conclusion, in this part of the world, if you say 10 boys with laptop are into internet fraud, then chances you’re 5/10 right as much as you have little background info about them. So there is no really argument to defend the act of suspecting a laptop carrier as a yahoo guy because he likely could be.
Note: I am in no way saying anyone has to persecuted on basis he/she carries a laptop, I am only saying it is understandable for someone carrying to be more of a suspect of internet fraud as it most time a 50/50 chance

What kind of background info? Going to parties, dreadlocks, etc?

If Nigieria is ready to fight cybercrime, they will monitor the cyberspace. Wrongfully profiling someone because of his or her lifestyle is wrong!

1 Like

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by studentofTruth: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
deleo16:
Remote workwill take over A.I is coning

That's what people don't know.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by emecheboy2(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2021
studentofTruth:

When they just murmur it among themselves without having the courage to talk to you in person?
I want to believe that those set of people are not your friends, they are just jobless gossipers; so you should care less of what they say. Just do your thing and enjoy your life.
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021
If they notice,you're not doing anything.. And yet pay bill and be comfortable.. They will say you be fraud..don't tell them anything.. Let them say,what they like..

1 Like

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by SweetVibe: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
ladyF:
A lot of Nigerians have a very myopic reasoning.

You will get a point where you would get tired of explaining. Only at this point will you know peace. grin

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin
Where have you been all this while?

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by lordally(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2021
SatanBoss:
90% of nigerians that posses a personal laptop have the potential to commit yahoo. check 10 people with laptop in their house, 9 must be into yahoo or affiliated to one.
especially any guy with dreads, earings , tattoo or tear tear jeans or sagged jeans. dont quote me o. just go and argue with your ancestors or go efcc office and argue wth them.
same way an average nigerian will scam you if he has the chance.
lets call a spade a spade

Nawa oo see how human being dey reason I swear down if to say them fit kill person tru Phone... Makachukwu I for don waste this Guy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by daryur01(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? by Ultimer(m): 8:02am On May 13, 2021
Using a laptop is stupid in cases where you do not use it exclusively for work or travel. In other cases, buying a macbook is not easy, so that you can then Google how to install windows on mac. Believe me, I've read a lot of similar queries in Google. People are really interested in this. So they're not happy with mac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.