Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (67499 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by mosdii(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
marriage is the escape route from poverty from Nigerian Farm Tools.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2021
This is my problem with woke people.

Instead of you to understand the reason behind a custom, weight the merits/demerits, fine-tune if required or shelf:

You will just jump like omni-knoweth and yarn dust.

Not everyone wants to give birth to a bastard and would take a cultural life line to have their kids raised under the social protection and advantages of a family.

The solutions to the practice are simple:

1. Abstain (never fails)
2. If you can't abstain, use protection
3 if you can't do 1 and guarantee two, sleep with a responsible man.

Babe in the picture is old enough to make her choices.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Akwason: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2021
this is beautifull

congretulation dear
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Desperate olosho. When she was spreading legs everywhere, she didn't know that irresponsible men don't take responsibilities.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by ayusco85(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Brandonx:
Don't engage in fornication they wouldn't listen undecided

It was clearly stated in the 10 commandments
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by ayusco85(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2021
MJBOLT:
how do we know her claim is true? Body dey always pepper single ladies when they see another Lady getting married.

How so?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by sylve11: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Toks2008:

The more reason I stopped arguing with Nairalanders cos most of them are teenagers or adolescents with no clue of the real world yet will just type whatever comes to their immature brains.

....and they are ready to insult you at will.

I think Seun should summon the courage to set Nairaland eligibility panel that controls all registration activities.................... cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by HustlerGurl(f): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by chatinent: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Retirement plan.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2021
sylve11:

....and they are ready to insult you at will.

I think Seun should summon the courage to set Nairaland eligibility panel that controls all registration activities.................... cool

I guess we just have to cope with the insults.. It comes with the territory...
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Ugandatales: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
so many fools with foolish opinions everywhere,

when everyone is too opinionated, it causes progress to stall, it's either my way or the highway.

you went to her wedding, took a photo and start open gossip about somebody, sometimes I just hate social media.

is she a baby? she is an adult and knows what's good for her,

Gbam!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Chirowman(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Wahala this is not a girl but a lady ,so the marriage is out of love .
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Oizee(f): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Katier00:
this man don't look normal to me.
he looks normal, he only look wretched and, don't forget that looks can be deceptive.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Jessepaid(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2021
Hehehe...

Pregnant..

I love that word and how it sounds..

See their faces...

Vice pregnantor and pregnantee..
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2021
There is proverty and problem in this vountry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by SatanBoss: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2021
simp.com
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by samwash(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Maybe na the boy Papa
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Franktom247(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
As far as she is happy with it nothing concern all of us wey don comment Next

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Asadujames202(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
bukatyne:
This is my problem with woke people.

Instead of you to understand the reason behind a custom, weight the merits/demerits, fine-tune if required or shelf:

You will just jump like omni-knoweth and yarn dust.

Not everyone wants to give birth to a bastard and would take a cultural life line to have their kids raised under the social protection and advantages of a family.

The solutions to the practice are simple:

1. Abstain (never fails)
2. If you can't abstain, use protection
3 if you can't do 1 and guarantee two, sleep with a responsible man.

Babe in the picture is old enough to make her choices.

Nigerian girls have a long established aversion to condoms

They prefer it raw(skin to skin)
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by bbamusa: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2021
imagine it was from the other side of the divide, name-calling would have filled the space. I spit
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by mountmoriah(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
so many fools with foolish opinions everywhere,

when everyone is too opinionated, it causes progress to stall, it's either my way or the highway.

you went to her wedding, took a photo and start open gossip about somebody, sometimes I just hate social media.

is she a baby? she is an adult and knows what's good for her,
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Kimjongun: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians will always create a badluck story to tell themselves.

Kilode, an average Nigerian is a gossiper

Government needs to create job
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by 1Sharon(f): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2021
They both settled for each other
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Ojemedad: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2021
The girl is fine, the man doesn't even look rich to compensate for it, I doubt this story abeg
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by alizma: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
fnep2smooth:
They don conclude.... The old man fit be the one way give here belle so the guy find out com abscond
grin

I build any kind of website.
Pay when the job is completed
That is not the case, I am not from the Eastern part but I have spent enough time in the East,both in their villages and city to know a lot that happens there. Once a lady is impregnated and the boy responsible denied strongly or ran away without accepting the responsibility, the family in an attempt to save their image, that of the girl and at the same time protect the unborn child will give the lady's hand in marriage to any man, usually an older man that is willing to accept the lady as his wife in that condition. By doing that the unborn child, when delivered become his child. However in some part of the East, the child has every right as the man's child except that he cannot be allowed to lift the family's Ofor or so.
An average Igbo girl know what will befall her if she allowed herself to get pregnant outside wedlock.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by Bennysam: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Why did she fornicate?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by alizma: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
SIRRITE:
The real father will burst out one, or the child will look for his father one day.
That will never happen, except this marriage is not done in the East. It is part of the tradition and the real child will be considered a bastard in an attempt to change the existing tradition, especially considering that he has the opportunity to claim the child when he should but choose to run away.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded by mozona(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2021
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.