Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

I Am Changing My Three Universal B's In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Changing My Three Universal B's In A Woman (271 Views)

My Wife BBF Is Changing My Life For Better Recently... I'm Starting To Love Her / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Changing My Three Universal B's In A Woman by Kenmatt(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Greetings to you all.

This may sound absurd but it's a bitter truth.

Before now, my three universal B's in a woman are below listed in their order of important;

A- Brain.

B- Behaviour.

C- Beautiful.

But today, I think I now have a different perspective. I came across a thread on the front page where a woman gave her man house chores to execute before she will open Pum Pum.

I will always gush that women only have Pum Pum to offer and it seemed as if I was drunk.

I don't have to place more emphasis on Brain and behavior to be rated above beauty any more.

My eyes and my Dum Dum has to eat to satisfaction first and foremost. My wife must be very beautiful, sexy and romantic. That's the bottom line.

She has to satisfy my drive to it's fullness. Be ready for me at any given time, at any available place, not excluding the sitting room, Kitchen, bathroom and wherever.

That's it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Feminist / Cutting My Hair / Do You Agree With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.