Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) (1065 Views)

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 2:37am On Jan 19, 2021
It's already 2:37am, and some Nairalanders are not sleeping — they are still online at this time of the night.
So why are you not asleep?
Me: So that I can create this thread, lol, I'm just kidding; I was actually reading an ebook.
Drop the reason(s) why you are not yet asleep in the comment below.
A lot of people are actually viewing NL romance section now. #smiles

Night time is actually cool and peaceful; it's a time when you could even hear your own heartbeat, it's a time of being yourself without distraction!

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by ahnie: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Just ran a very cold shower in order to listen as my husband prays.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 19, 2021
op why are u not asleep urself cheesy
It's is 9:37 pm my side and from wat am seeing in d nairaland time section it is saying 2:37 am in nigeria.get some shut eyes so u will be refreshed in d mornin.
For me wen it hits 11pm I am off to bed.sleep is essential.no deny urself essential rest cos of mtn night chat with a girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 2:44am On Jan 19, 2021
ahnie:
Just ran a very cold shower in order to listen as my husband prays.
Wow, that's an awesome reason for being awake wink. I wish I could join you guys! cool
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 2:48am On Jan 19, 2021
lefulefu:
op why are u not asleep urself cheesy
It's is 9:37 pm my side and from wat am seeing in d nairaland time section it is saying 2:37 am in nigeria.get some shut eyes so u will be refreshed in d mornin.
For me wen it hits 11pm I am off to bed.sleep is essential.no deny urself essential rest cos of mtn night chat with a girl cheesy
9:37 pm? Lol cheesy. There's still time over there!
MTN wetin? Hahaha shocked, I can't remember the last time I stayed late to chat with a girl (infact, with anyone). grin
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Xenry:
9:37 pm? Lol cheesy. There's still time over there!
MTN wetin? Hahaha shocked, I can't remember the last time I stayed late to chat with a girl (infact, with anyone). grin
grin grin I had a colleague them in school who loved doing mtn night chats with girls grin.it was during d time mtn and glo were giving users free mb at night.the guy would wake up at 1 am and be chatting wt girls till 5 am.everyday.
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Takeit2017(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Looking for hustle everywhere dry
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 3:00am On Jan 19, 2021
lefulefu:
grin grin I had a colleague them in school who loved doing mtn night chats with girls grin.it was during d time mtn and glo were giving users free mb at night.the guy would wake up at 1 am and be chatting wt girls till 5 am.everyday.
I can't do everything with/for a girl oo, every man should always set boundaries. Night browsing is so cool, just with #100, you would get 1gb. I only use it for watching YouTube videos, or uploading files to my Google Drive.
Imagine staying awake for/with someone who may eventually become your Ex.shocked. Some girls ain't worth the effort, Sleeping is more important than those girls wink.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Xenry:
I can't do everything with/for a girl oo, every man should always set boundaries. Night browsing is so cool, just with #100, you would get 1gb. I only use it for watching YouTube videos, or uploading files to my Google Drive.
Imagine staying awake for someone who may eventually become your Ex.shocked. Some girls ain't worth the effort, Sleeping is more important than those girls wink.
oh so mtn still still does d free night browsing?
I only used it then for downloading movies or season films then.i will just click it on download and go back to sleep.
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Takeit2017:
Don't worry, night time is a quit time; you could easily hear opportunities passing by, lol. cool
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Xenry:

Imagine staying awake for/with someone who may eventually become your Ex.shocked. Some girls ain't worth the effort, Sleeping is more important than those girls wink.
or who may never even reason hanging out with u grin
Some guys can stress themselves for a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 3:10am On Jan 19, 2021
lefulefu:
oh so mtn still still does d free night browsing?
I only used it then for downloading movies or season films then.i will just click it on download and go back to sleep.

I don't know about MTN, but I use Glo — because with ₦100 you can get 1.25GB that will be available for 5 consecutive nights.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 3:17am On Jan 19, 2021
lefulefu:
or who may never even reason hanging out with u grin
Some guys can stress themselves for a woman
Exactly. But I love starving girls attention, it annoys them so much, and if you can stand on your feet till the end — she would be curious to find out whether you are faking it or not, they would often end up falling madly in love with you because you are different.
So for me, I can't stress myself for/over any girl. Most of them are not worth the effort! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Xenry: 3:45am On Jan 19, 2021
I'm still awake! I'll try n sleep now. undecided
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Greatzeus(m): 4:50am On Jan 19, 2021
Is it only me or could it be a medical or psychological or just normal thing?
Anytime I sleep very early,say anything from 9pm to after 10pm or thereabouts I will wake up in the middle of the night. Today I woke up around after 2am or to 3am. First thing I did was go ease myself and then pick up my phone and start browsing.
And I had to leave home by say 6 am or thereabout cry
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Roaming the internet anonymously with my Fake GPS and my Nord.m, tryna get paid.

Keeping up with my Telegram channels, my Americans and Indian hackers, not forgetting my numerous Naija brothers, cos it's only the updates that will get us rich.
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Nazgul: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2021
lefulefu:
I did that shit back then in school but mine wasn't chats it was MTN extra cool (midnight calls,).12:30am - 5:30am. I will load N100 on my phone and be waiting for the time to reach.

Crazy thing is that I was doing it everyday not minding that I have lectures to attend. the girl later left me cos it was a distance relationship. And I regained my sense back. I've done so many silly things for love and yet I still couldn't find it. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by Degrezhaa: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Nazgul:

I did that shit back then in school but mine wasn't chats it was MTN extra cool (midnight calls,).12:30am - 5:30am. I will load N100 on my phone and be waiting for the time to reach.

Crazy thing is that I was doing it everyday not minding that I have lectures to attend. the girl later left me cos it was a distance relationship. And I regained my sense back. I've done so many silly things for love and yet I still couldn't find it. embarassed
Wahala be like things for love grin
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by daniel34840: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Why Are You Not Asleep Yet? (PICTURE) by felong(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nazgul:

So we're you finally able to find the love abi you still de search? grin

(1) (Reply)

We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. / Naija And India Love Movies, Almost Turn Me To Simp. (My Story ) / 6 Things You Can Offer A Woman Who Already Has Money In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.