Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (51080 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Oteikwu1(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Solomon of his Generation

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Hotguy27: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
I don't understand this man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2021
See this unstable man. So so known and unknown wife e dey marry, while e actually no be their husband

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by TheSent: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Financial instability can lead to emotional instability my brother. Notwithstanding however

SoftP:
This Nigga has a monopoly of buying women even with his uncontrollable aggressive attitude;
I wonder why most women are so quick to embrace a home with financial security as against their emotional stability
& yet they complain of abusive relationship.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Hestywhyt(f): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
This man is just a confused mofo...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Sophyeasy(f): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2021
She must have gone through a lot, for Ffk to be praising her like this�.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2021
I don't understand. I thought they are divorced long ago.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Anto2001(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

U are spamming peoples post with this your request
You recharged 1000 for data and now asking us to give it to you.
My hustle ohhhhh
sorry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Iseoluwa2050(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2021
envoymedia:
Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Instagram handle to shower praises on his wife, Regina, who turns a year older today January 19, IgbereTV reports.

The former minister of Aviation described his wife Regina as his mother, love, confidante, and best friend.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKNszS0HMKP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2021
SoftP:
This Nigga has a monopoly of buying women even with his uncontrollable aggressive attitude;
I wonder why most women are so quick to embrace a home with financial security as against their emotional stability
the average Nigerian woman dey love with both head and heart when Dem meet man with fat account . It covers for d man faults like ffk. It's d natural instinct of Dem. As long as money dey, woman no dey vex if d man get many
women around
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by KomonSense: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Anto2001:
Please I need 1k urgently. Tanks . God bless u pls Nairalanders. To eat at least. Please I'm begging. I can drop my number.

This is 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by KomonSense: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
Hestywhyt:
This man is just a confused mofo...

What about the lady that agreed to marry a mofo because of his money?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Anto2001(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
KomonSense:

This is 2021
sorry. I just need d money. I'm tired of the insults already. I'll manage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Trustedpro: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
I beg which of the wives are you talking about? The first or the last. Oga after you don taste plenty obe na em you come realize sey na your mama obe sweet pas. I go copy this your love note take collect 3 free rounds from my wife. You sabi write sir.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by cbi24: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2021
cool shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by AsawanaDgreat: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK women's choice
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by etrouble: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Only God knows how many wives and children this drug addict has. Useless church goers will then come and say "Muslims marry too many wives". Is IBB the evil General not a Muslim? Or is your drug addict brother FFK now a Muslim? What about our prodigal father Olusegun Obasanjo? Is he now a Muslim? There are irresponsible men everywhere in every religion and FFK is one of them. Meanwhile, FFK is not even a Christian, Christians are not this stupid and Christians don't do drugs, maybe church goers do, but definitely not Christians.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by ArticleBeast: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Anto2001:
sorry. I just need d money. I'm tired of the insults already. I'll manage.
U fit run urgent 2 rounds 4k grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK I celebrate wit u even bible talk say who so findeth a wife findeth a gud tin and obtains favour from the Lord...But bible suppose talk abt ppl wey find Oloshos...Abeg guys person wey find Olosho wetin him go get?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Well, I can't even hate or bad mouth him... It can't be his fault that certain Nigerian women have chosen to do away with their dignity and self esteem.

I see no other way to explain this long line of used and dumped women.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Cleanworld(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK needs help. This a great sign of mental health. Multiple personality.

He wants love but yet can't remain in love.
He must have suffered emotionally as a kid.

Someone close to him should intervein. I beg

My2cent
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by marv1: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Ffk is something else. Why all this fuss? These kids should may not even send you with all these epistle. You appreciate this woman so much like this yet you can not stay with her this far.
Yeye nonsence.
Now you have seen the difference after trying several other women.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by SURElee(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2021
FFK and his many wives.
Biko where is the wife of the eastern star?
Some men eh! after snow white he went back to his Regina he met in 1993.
Single ladies should be wise when jumping and running after married men, even if na juju una dey use, the juju go fade with time and eyes go clear.

a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by UncleKoboko: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
FFK the real hypocrite , a Christian that has married and divorced more women than we can imagine , not to mention his concubines and one night stand chicks , this guy na real hypocrites, I doubt if this guy can count all his children, not to talk about the ones we suspect he fathered with Bianca...............
That is many Christians for you, yet they condemn Islam...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by AreaFada2: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2021
SoftP:
Poverty mentality.

Emphasis on mentality.

A person can become better off but still holds on to poverty mentally.

There's a massive fear of poverty because in 9ja, being poor is like being a living dead. That is sadly how society treats the poor.

Women with a much lower share of national wealth may see a rich and well connected man as the guarantor of economic security. His rotten character can be overlooked if he's generous.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Ishilove: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Which wife again bikonu?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by whitedove(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
FFK the real hypocrite , a Christian that has married and divorced more women than we can imagine , not to mention his concubines and one night stand chicks , this guy na real hypocrites, I doubt if this guy can count all his children, not to talk about the ones we suspect he fathered with Bianca...............
modern day Solomon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by EndRape2(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
This guy has mental health isuues, a woman you never valued or respect, she left you, you have gone to many oceans now see she is the best, you are now shouting like a mad dog, an example, of a man sick upstairs, that is how they behave, they will disregard, disrespect any woman living with them, when she leaves they will be barking like dog, assuming she stays back, she will still be going through emotional pains in the hands of this mad man.
Good for all the ladies he has use and dump, have said it before, once a first wife leave a man, forget that man. He will have problem with others.

First love bears a lot of rubbish that no other woman can bear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Modarun(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
You mean like that malam Adamu was regularly knacking your mother to concieve while your father was hustling abi? lmao.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by kokoA(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Tailors of those days should be tied to stake and shot. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.