Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday (51081 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates Wife, Precious Chikwendu's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Malawian(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Isn't that a son there? i thought they said FFK didn't have a son before precious.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Collinsbrownn: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Tintinnoty:
Like I care
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by kapelvej: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

U are spamming peoples post with this your request
You recharged 1000 for data and now asking us to give it to you.
My guy hustle ohhhhh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Heavensent01(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2021
seangy4konji:
Baba get scopes...
Now I know why beautiful women fall easily for him..

this got me ROTFL grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by billyG(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Malawian:
Isn't that a son there? i thought they said FFK didn't have a son before precious.
That is not a son
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by billyG(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2021
This serial divorcee has started again
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by TiglathPILESER: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2021
positivevibez:
FFK stands for Fuuk Fuuk King grin cheesy grin
guy I haven't stopped laughing
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Gabbriell: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
SoftP:
This Nigga has a monopoly of buying women even with his uncontrollable aggressive attitude;
I wonder why most women are so quick to embrace a home with financial security as against their emotional stability
& yet they complain of abusive relationship.

Abeg free the girls jare. Everyone want what is best for them...you won't do any different if u were to be a girl.

Just work hard and cut your coat according to your size...itz a very simple stuff.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by semyman: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2021
This is why christianity sucks
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Liposure: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Viknat:
the average Nigerian woman dey love with both head and heart when Dem meet man with fat account . It covers for d man faults like ffk. It's d natural instinct of Dem. As long as money dey, woman no dey vex if d man get many
women around
and dem go dey pray 4 godfearing man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Liposure: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Trustedpro:
I beg which of the wives are you talking about? The first or the last. Oga after you don taste plenty obe na em you come realize sey na your mama obe sweet pas. I go copy this your love note take collect 3 free rounds from my wife. You sabi write sir.
make i follow suit
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by AngelicBeing: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Tintinnoty:
Like I care
Hahaha, see the way your dog is sleeping grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by ijayebonyi(f): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hmmm! What happened to this beautiful woman and children that he is busy marrying women up and down
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
How many wives does this man even have ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by PericomaNwankwo: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Anto2001:
sorry. I just need d money. I'm tired of the insults already. I'll manage.

It's okay to be anything, including a beggar, but be smart!!! The time you used in begging on nairaland could fetch you thousands if you had begged in the right place...right place It's not online, it's the physical world. Malls, supermarkets, parks, airports. Don't be a dunce
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
This man is nothing but a hypocrite.See how long he typed a message like he meant it, always pretending to be a good man.wicked dog.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Primase: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nanaborga:
FFK the real hypocrite , a Christian that has married and divorced more women than we can imagine , not to mention his concubines and one night stand chicks , this guy na real hypocrites, I doubt if this guy can count all his children, not to talk about the ones we suspect he fathered with Bianca...............

Can you show us any proof (photos) that FFK ever had anything with Bianca?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by happney65: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
I hardly understand this man marital life

He is not a Man that can stay with one single woman for life..That is who FFK is and we should accept him the way he is
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by obontami: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
How many wives this crack-headed fool has?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by wizkidblogger(f): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
seangy4konji:
Baba get scopes...

Now I know why beautiful women fall easily for him..

haha. his love letters alone go make ladies blush
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by EMMY76: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
I don't know why most yoruba men loves flirting so much.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by lovchalice(f): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hope im not the only one that's confused on this post
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by AMvanquish: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2021
positivevibez:
FFK stands for Fuuk Fuuk King grin cheesy grin

U no get chill wallahi grin grin grin grin cheesy. Lmao
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by Olayemudia: 6:07am On Jan 20, 2021
It seems Regina is the only woman that could survive FFK's abusive nature (as described by the other wives).
Saratu atta(1987-1990)
Yemisi olasunbo adeniji(1991-1995)
Regina Amonoo(1997-)
Precious Chikwendu(2014-2020)
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by KomonSense: 12:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Anto2001:

How am I sure you're for real ?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday by KomonSense: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2021
Anto2001:

Nobody is insulting you .... prove that you're real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Gift To APC Supporters / ISWAP Commander, Abu Muhammed, Executes Deputy Over Military Attack On Hideout / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Gina, His Ex Wife's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.