Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? (1684 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by RoRoo: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2021
When it comes to choosing partners , between guys and ladies , who really has more options or a wider range of options? Also state your reason why you think so ...
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Fahdiga(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Men have more options. Women's only option is limited due to overpopulation and their bad attitudes

6 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2021
RoRoo:
When it comes to choosing partners , between guys and ladies , who really has more options or a wider range of options? Also state your reason why you think so ...
It depends on what you want as an individual but in most cases I think its the men
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Freestainworld(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2021
A man of 50 yrs still have options while a woman of the same age will now be in the grace of let your will be done oh lord.

10 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Uncle93(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2021
It mostly depends on how good looking you are as a guy or girl.

I have a male friend in the university years ago that never got a girl say yes to him. But as for me , I got all kind of girls and swing from one to another.

1 Like

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by donbachi(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Both.
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nanaborga(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Na men get options pass , take our brother FFK for example , the guy gathers pretty babes everywhere even with his bad character and loud mouth women still dey run follow him , I bet no woman fit gathers guys like that . Even flavor nabania pile up beauty models everywhere, the guy confuse sef . Abi na the known HIV senator elisha abbo wey get very bad womanizing character and he still marry recently . Men too get options walahi

10 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2021
the truth is the thing works graphically wink

so it is balanced

at early stage of girls they they tend to have boys around because they're still a youngie wink as soon as they're getting older the graph drops wink

as for man even ,as a normal girl they want a man older which means as a man is getting older he will see more chances to choose any girl he want cus their will be those dat use boys to boost their ego when they're younger in the market + the one wey don retire from hoeing around + the ine wey choose to marry late wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Men.

Ladies have limited options.

5 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Liposure: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
Men. Women options tend to dwindle as they grow older since age is not always on their side whereas its the other way round for men

2 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by aderinsola75355: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
It all depends on age... undecided

The older a man gets the more options he has.

The older a woman gets her options dwindle

5 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by pansophist(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
In the long run, men have more options. In the short run, women have more options. Also, men have a wider range of age selection, while women have a slimmer range of age selection. Men can date women far younger, or far older, but women can not date men far younger, especially as she grows older. Women's options are mostly limited to men within their age range.

For example, men at the age of 30 can marry women from the age of 20 to 50 years old, but a 30 years old woman will hardly find a man younger than her to marry, and the men in her age want a woman younger. Conversely, women have a shorter window to effortlessly attract men, but not so for men. A man can basically attract women from 18 years old to his 60's if he keeps fit and has money.

Furthermore, it seems like women have more options, but there is a difference between quality and quantity. A woman may have thousands of men chasing her, but less than ten have sense, money, or whatever she wants. So those options are not necessarily the desired, but available.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Plut01: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
pansophist:
In the long run, men have more options. In the short run, women have more options. Also, men have a wider range of age selection, while women have a slimmer range of age selection. Men can date women far younger, and far older, but women can not date men far younger as they grow older. Women options are mostly limited to men within her age range.

For example, a man age 30 can marry a woman from 20 years to 50 years old, but a 30 years old woman will hardly find a man younger than her to marry, and the men in her age wants a woman younger. Conversely, women have a shorter window to effortlessly attract men, but not so for men. A man can basically attract women from 18 years old to his 60's, if he keep fit and have money.

Furthermore, it seems like women have more options, but there is a difference between quality and quantity. A woman may have thousands of men chasing her, but less than ten have sense, money, or whatever she wants. So those options are not necessarily the desired, but available.

If this man die nah sense kill am. He too dey make sense ehn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Deicide: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
For men it depends on your status but not always. For women it depends on their beauty and Age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Gerrard59(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Men have more options. Women's only option is limited due to overpopulation and their bad attitudes

There are more men than women both in Nigeria and globally.
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by angelfallz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
pansophist:
In the long run, men have more options. In the short run, women have more options. Also, men have a wider range of age selection, while women have a slimmer range of age selection. Men can date women far younger, and far older, but women can not date men far younger as they grow older. Women options are mostly limited to men within her age range.

For example, a man age 30 can marry a woman from 20 years to 50 years old, but a 30 years old woman will hardly find a man younger than her to marry, and the men in her age wants a woman younger. Conversely, women have a shorter window to effortlessly attract men, but not so for men. A man can basically attract women from 18 years old to his 60's, if he keep fit and have money.

On point.

@bolded

Men should have that at the back of their minds when trying to gather the courage they need to talk to a beautiful lady that always has guys chasing her.

5 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by angelfallz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
StacyO:
Men.

Ladies have limited options.

I'm surprised by your honesty.
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by angelfallz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

There are more men than women both in Nigeria and globally.

You're wrong, globally and in Nigeria women outnumber men. Any society where there are more men than women is an abnormality or they were intentionally killing the women.

1 Like

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by The5DME(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
A man has more option than a woman. Reason because a woman sexual value decreases as she ages, that's why majority of those slay queens hide their age. But no matter how long you hide your age, you can't beat ageing.

6 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Gerrard59(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
angelfallz:

You're wrong, globally and in Nigeria women outnumber men. Any society where there are more men than women is an abnormality or they were intentionally killing the women.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS (World Bank)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.63e19b3a0c0f (Why there are more men than women)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjJjZaQpb7fAhXELFAKHZLxCqsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fhealth-46597323&psig=AOvVaw0WuhKyPFpyh5neI1HNojZU&ust=1545940995215235 (Another article explaining such).

My business is not with the abnormality but the fact that there are more men than women both in Nigeria and across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
angelfallz:

I'm surprised by your honesty.
Lol
Why? That's the plain truth we all know about.

2 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.63e19b3a0c0f (Why there are more men than women)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjJjZaQpb7fAhXELFAKHZLxCqsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fhealth-46597323&psig=AOvVaw0WuhKyPFpyh5neI1HNojZU&ust=1545940995215235 (Another article explaining such).

My business is not with the abnormality but the fact that there are more men than women both in Nigeria and across the globe.

There are more women than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by emmaodet: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

Agreed, we may have more men than women at birth but by the time they get to marriageable age, we always have more women than men.

Men die a lot on yearly basis due to many factors like - been killed as a military man/soldier/police etc, militants/rebels/terrorists are mostly men, armed robbers/police - one of them must get killed and mostly men and many more examples.
My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Twizzy30(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
It depends on age and the pocket of the man and woman.
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by angelfallz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
You are correct, i was partially wrong.
However, from one of the links (the bolded), at birth there are slightly more boys being born than girls. But at a certain age this evens out and gradually starts moving in favour of more women than men.

https://www.ined.fr/en/everything_about_population/demographic-facts-sheets/faq/more-men-or-women-in-the-world/

Gerrard59:

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by ANALLORD: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
MEN OF COURSE ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OUR SEXUAL MARKET VALUE DOESNT DEPRECIATE TILL WE HIT 60s

BUT WOMEN'S SEXUAL MARKET VALUE DEPRECIATES BY THEIR 30s

WOMEN ARE SEXUAL OBJECTS AND MEN ARE SUCCESS OBJECTS

3 Likes

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
RoRoo:
Men. My reason?

1. Death rate. Male youth die more than females, hence the scarcity of marriageable man available for girls these days. Girls spend days and nights fasting for husbands cos of this obvious scarcity, but men pray for money, cos with Money, you can easily get whichever one you want.

2. Financial stability. Most men in their 30s aren't financially ready to settle down. So when a girl in her late 20s is dating a guy in his early 30s who isn't ready for marriage, she might be forced to end it cos time isn't on her side. And the guy can easily find a girl to marry once his financially ready but the girl can't easily find a guy to commit to her whether or not she's ready.

3. Past life. A man can easily date a trailer load of girls and can easily get a girl to marry. A girl on the other hand will have to hide her past life cos if her suitors find out, her value will depreciate greatly.

I read a thread here sometime last year where a guy was seeking advice concerning the girl he was planning to settle down with. According to his story, the girl in question lived a sexually reckless life to the extent that even his cousin who he's far older than slept with her in another state. Of course such girl has lost her value and pride as a woman and would have very limited options. Cos any guy who comes across her might just get his own share of her coochie and move on. Leaving her confused and in regret.

4. A woman can't easily get what she wants. In relationships women don't have much choices cos they go for who is ready to commit to them and not who they actually want.

Men on the other hand can easily get what the want cos the power to make such decisions lies in the hands of the man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Aderr: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
pansophist:
In the long run, men have more options. In the short run, women have more options. Also, men have a wider range of age selection, while women have a slimmer range of age selection. Men can date women far younger, or far older, but women can not date men far younger, especially as she grows older. Women's options are mostly limited to men within their age range.

For example, men at the age of 30 can marry women from the age of 20 to 50 years old, but a 30 years old woman will hardly find a man younger than her to marry, and the men in her age want a woman younger. Conversely, women have a shorter window to effortlessly attract men, but not so for men. A man can basically attract women from 18 years old to his 60's if he keeps fit and has money.

The bolded is very correct! Even those options the young ladies seem to have are mostly rubbish empty riffraffs. grin Shebi we dey see them for area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Deserea: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Uncle93:
It mostly depends on how good looking you are as a guy or girl.

I have a male friend in the university years ago that never got a girl say yes to him. But as for me , I got all kind of girls and swing from one to another.
As a guy, it gat nothing to do with good looks. That guy should go back to his village and check himself well.
Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Deserea: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Guys have more option than ladies but, simps makes it look otherwise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options? by Regex: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
emmaodet:

Agreed, we may have more men than women at birth but by the time they get to marriageable age, we always have more women than men.

Men die a lot on yearly basis due to many factors like - been killed as a military man/soldier/police etc, militants/rebels/terrorists are mostly men, armed robbers/police - one of them must get killed and mostly men and many more examples.
My opinion though

You forgot to state that men's marriageable age is different from women's. Two foetus conceived at the same, fed the same food and eventually grows into adults of same ages so long as they have different sex, the woman will reach a marriageable age faster than the man. Although death is one of the major reasons for these, age and maturity plays a very big role.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Soap Is Portable Using? (pic) / Abusing Women / When You Hear This From Her, Run!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.