Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience (1662 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Orubebe01: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
I haven't lived in such house but I do hear stories of people that witnessed strange occurrences where they were living.
Feel free to share your experience(s) if you had lived or currently living in one now.
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by osamz007: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
NIGERIA IS HAUNTED BY A BEAST CALLED BUHARI

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Orubebe01: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
osamz007:
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Righteousness2(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
I Packed into my Present residence in 2017. I was first occupier of the house as it was a brand new building.
We were 2 Families occupying two different Flats. Between 2017 and today, the other flat has had 4 different families.
The First family was a young man doing well as an accountant in a Government establishment and Living Large with his Family. All of a Sudden, Wahala set in, long story cut short! he is in jail. The Family was reduced to below Nothing. The Family had to pack out.

The second tenant was a lady. She barely spent 3 months in the Flat before she took off.

The third tenant took to her heels after 6months, complaining of witchcraft attacks on her and her Kids.
In her own case, when she came Here, I saw her in revelation where she was be pushed in a wheel chair. I called her and Admonished her on the need to be Solid in Christ but she refused and lived her own way. Too much money Confused her.

To be Sincere, when I came Here, I sensed a serious Spiritual intensed battle. I was seeing Different Nonsense Spirtually and Physically. At a Point , my Sweet Heart was like, let's leave here! The Spirtual Wickedness was sooo Terrible. I told myself, I can't run from witches! Witches must run From me!

I Remember a certain day! Very early in the morning, I saw a being walk through my bedroom window. This one was not a dream. Clear vision!

Brothers and Sisters, the battle line was drawn! I Solidified myself in Christ and went into Prayers, Especially at Night! I Shattered, Battered and Scattered their Kingdoms and took charge of the whole place Spirtually.

Suddenly, People began to drop Dead in the Neighbourhood. It got to a time that every week at least 2-3 people drop dead in the Neighborhood.
I was killing Snakes in the Dream and people where dropping dead!
Some Persons who didn't know who I was, reached my wife and told her , your Hubby is a Pastor ooo
The Atmosphere changed! Peace and Quietness Everywhere!
Muslim Neighbour's would tell my wife, we are Happy your Husband is Praying ooo.. we hear his Prayers at night.

The truth is there are Principalities and Territorial Powers in places but there is also the ALMIGHTY POWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

That alone is the Difference.

If you wanna defeat the devil and his demons you need to be Holy! You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. With Holiness, you make Prayers and Decrees and you get answers.

With Purity and Holiness, you Control the Spirtual. It is the Spirtual that Controls the Physical.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by chatinent: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
There is nothing like being haunted spiritually...maybe by ghosts as you infer.

It is either sb is demonically pursuing you, or you involved in sth that's after you.

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Aflix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
So OP doesn't have a single experience and yet wants us to contribute?

How dafuq would you appreciate my stories without any experience of your own?

Come back when you have one
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Truthabulabula(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:
Yes.

Oh really??

Stacy, it's not like this new one you'll be getting soon. Believe me
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Packed into my Present residence in 2017. I was first occupier of the house as it was a brand new building.
We are 2 Families occupying two different Flats. Between 2017 and today, the other flat has had 4 different families.
The First family was a young man doing well as an accountant in a Government establishment. All of a Sudden, Wahala set in, long story he is in jail. They had to pack out.

The second tenant was a lady. She barely spent 3 months in the Flat before she took off.

The third tenant took to her heels after 6months, complaining of witchcraft attacks on her and her Kids.
In her own case, when she came Here, I saw her in revelation where she was be pushed in a wheel chair. I called her and Admonished her on the need to be Solid in Christ but she lived her own way.

Right now, there is Peace because of the Hrace and Power of GOD.

To be Sincere, when I came Here, I sensed a serious battle. I was seeing Different Nonsense Spirtually and Physically. I told myself, I can't run from witches! Witches must run From me!

Brothers and Sisters, the battle line was drawn! I Solidified myself in Christ and went into Prayers, Especially at Night! I Shattered, Battered and Scattered their Kingdoms and took charge of the whole place Spirtually.

Suddenly, People began to drop Dead! It got to a time that every week at least 2-3 people drop dead .
Some Persons who didn't know who I was, reached my wife and told her , your Hubby is a Pastor ooo

The truth is there are Principalities and Powers in places but there is also the ALMIGHTY POWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

If you wanna defeat the devil and his demons you need to be Holy! You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.With Holiness, you make Prayers and Decrees and you get answers.

With Purity and Holiness, you Control the Spirtual.

God pass them!

Some weeks ago, every night around 2-3am, my neighbors do complain of hearing pussy cats crying every night.. 3 different pussy cats, one cries like a baby, the other a male and female adult...

We couldn't take it anymore.
We declared 3 days fasting with midnight prayer.
We had to assemble for prayer every midnight at the middle of the compound for serious prayers...

Who says prayer does not work?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by fineboynl(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
many years ago I rent a 3 bed room flat in benin everything was fine and I was buying property gradually until the sad event happened. after one of my friend who's father was native doctor pass a night in my house I couldn't sleep in that house anymore starting from that night.. he called me if I had shoe I can give to him I told him no and we called the call. after some minutes I check my shoes and find out there is one I can give to him. I called him to come and collect it. the minutes he entered my house heavy rain start falling till midnight so I just tell him to just stay till tomorrow morning. only if I had know what the mission was all about.

serious beating and pressing almost to death that night whillch continue. bad evil dreams everything turned upside down. sometimes I wouldn't be able to shout nor call jesus. my head was just too strong that was why they couldn't kill me. the mission was to kill me. it continue to the extent I abandon the house until the rent expired and only God knows what they installed in that house and everything was so hard and tight during that time for me. I dash out the property and sell the ones that can be sold.

since then I am very careful of the kind of people that would pass a night in my house. i have decided to rent just one room self-contain in another state. and many of my friends want to come and visit but I have been avoiding a repeat of that thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Orubebe01:
I haven't lived in such house but I do hear stories of people that witnessed strange occurrences where they were living.
Feel free to share your experience(s) if you had lived or currently living in one now.

Wheres Lalasticlala sef.
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Originalsly: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Was living in a dorm..... rumour had it that the dorm was haunted. Wasn't concerned because I know I wasn't spiritually weak. We were two to each room ... two single beds... 2 small table and chairs.... 2 closets and bed length shelf on wall over each bed. About 20 rooms on each side.... separated by a long corridor that lead to toilets and bathrooms at one end. Mine was third to last at the other end of the corridor.
Quite a few guys played guitars and my neighbour kept all the instruments in his room... packed on the shelves. After a few nights... this guy was complaining about the dorms being haunted.... and asked if we heard the guitars playing in the middle of the night. I guess I fell asleep while the ghosts were playing. Some time later he was really agitated.... but one other guy backed up his claim. Only they heard... the guy in the room didn't neither did I. As time.went by... some other guys got possessed.... but some knew what to do to ehmmm.... 'bring them back'. By this time... I was in the late nite crew ... we were up until like 2 a.m each nite .... arguing! One nite we heard someone really sprinting down the corridor from the bathroom end........ it had to be Usain Bolt judging from the speed... person had already zoomed pass the room before we can slide the door open to see the potential champion sprinter. .. and if cheetah was after him. By the time we did... we heard his door open and hurriedly slammed shut. We figured it was the last room. We went to investigate... slid the door open.... the sprinter was normally a dark complexioned guy... very dark.. not midnight dark... more like 1 a.m. ... but that's his natural shade... moist skin... like he never ever missed a day of baby lotion rub down. He was laying in the bed.... as if in economy priced coffin.... on his back.... arms stretched out against his side... stiff.... eyes wide opened filled with fright.... staring at the ceiling.... his whole body trembling/shivering/vibrating... not sure which one.... his colour gray... ash gray ... no signs of blood circulating in his body.... if he weren't vibrating I swear anyone would be deciding if he should be buried or cremated. As we contemplated the cause... one of the 'bring them back' crew showed up and was asking and searching for one kind black string to tie around his waist. He found it and did what he had to do... it worked. The guy switched from board mode to body mode. Upon enquiry.... the guy said he went to shower... and as he was about to un.dress.... some ghosts were coming out of the baths towards him..... that's when he made a dash for it. That guy was literally scared to death. These sightings and frightenings were frequent. But I realized that the people who were affected all had some kind of 'guard' to protect them from evil.... black string around the waist... black string around the wrist... guard rings ... guard stuff around their necks. What I learned.... is anywhere can be haunted.... that depends on your spirituality. I guess some places are evil hot spots.... and that dorm was one such spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Scary thread... shocked
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Angelacruz: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2021
osamz007:
[img]
osamz007:
[/img]
osamz007:

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Angelacruz: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2021
fineboynl:
many years ago I rent a 3 bed room flat in benin everything was fine and I was buying property gradually until the sad event happened. after one of my friend who's father was native doctor pass a night in my house I couldn't sleep in that house anymore starting from that night.. he called me if I had shoe I can give to him I told him no and we called the call. after some minutes I check my shoes and find out there is one I can give to him. I called him to come and collect it. the minutes he entered my house heavy rain start falling till midnight so I just tell him to just stay till tomorrow morning. only if I had know what the mission was all about.

serious beating and pressing almost to death that night whillch continue. bad evil dreams everything turned upside down. sometimes I wouldn't be able to shout nor call jesus. my head was just too strong that was why they couldn't kill me. the mission was to kill me. it continue to the extent I abandon the house until the rent expired and everything was so hard and tight during that time for me. I dash out the property and sell the rest of it.

since then I am very careful of the kind of people that would pass a night in my house. i have decided to rent just one room self-contain in another state. and many of my friends want to come and visit but I have been avoiding a repeat of that thing.
this life is deep

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
We were 2 Families occupying two different Flats. Between 2017 and today, the other flat has had 4 different families.
The First family was a young man doing well as an accountant in a Government establishment. All of a Sudden, Wahala set in, long story he is in jail. They had to pack out.

In her own case, when she came Here, I saw her in revelation where she was be pushed in a wheel chair. I called her and Admonished her on the need to be Solid in Christ but she lived her own way.

To be Sincere, when I came Here, I sensed a serious battle. I was seeing Different Nonsense Spirtually and Physically. I told myself, I can't run from witches! Witches must run From me!

Suddenly, People began to drop Dead! It got to a time that every week at least 2-3 people drop dead .

The truth is there are Principalities and Powers in places but there is also the ALMIGHTY POWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

If you wanna defeat the devil and his demons you need to be Holy! You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.With Holiness, you make Prayers and Decrees and you get answers.

your sub conscious mind has always been fed with all this cow dung lol you are suffering from mild delusion,emancipate thine self from mental slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

You said the house has only two flats so where did those who dropped dead live? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by iamyemiakins(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2021
No be small thing.
Let me read some and meuve, ain't in for some scary sh*t

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Piboy: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by prince2pac(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Just here to read, if you haunt me, I will haunt you back

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Shellsploit: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2021
Originalsly:
Was living in a dorm..... rumour had it that the dorm was haunted. Wasn't concerned because I know I wasn't spiritually weak. We were two to each room ... two single beds... 2 small table and chairs.... 2 closets and bed length shelf on wall over each bed. About 20 rooms on each side.... separated by a long corridor that lead to toilets and bathrooms at one end. Mine was third to last at the other end of the corridor.
Quite a few guys played guitars and my neighbour kept all the instruments in his room... packed on the shelves. After a few nights... this guy was complaining about the dorms being haunted.... and asked if we heard the guitars playing in the middle of the night. I guess I fell asleep while the ghosts were playing. Some time later he was really agitated.... but one other guy backed up his claim. Only they heard... the guy in the room didn't neither did I. As time.went by... some other guys got possessed.... but some knew what to do to ehmmm.... 'bring them back'. By this time... I was in the late nite crew ... we were up until like 2 a.m each nite .... arguing! One nite we heard someone really sprinting down the corridor from the bathroom end........ it had to be Usain Bolt judging from the speed... person had already zoomed pass the room before we can slide the door open to see the potential champion sprinter. .. and if cheetah was after him. By the time we did... we heard his door open and hurriedly slammed shut. We figured it was the last room. We went to investigate... slid the door open.... the sprinter was normally a dark complexioned guy... very dark.. not midnight dark... more like 1 a.m. ... but that's his natural shade... moist skin... like he never ever missed a day of baby lotion rub down. He was laying in the bed.... as if in economy priced coffin.... on his back.... arms stretched out against his side... stiff.... eyes wide opened filled with fright.... staring at the ceiling.... his whole body trembling/shivering/vibrating... not sure which one.... his colour gray... ash gray ... no signs of blood circulating in his body.... if he weren't vibrating I swear anyone would be deciding if he should be buried or cremated. As we contemplated the cause... one of the 'bring them back' crew showed up and was asking and searching for one kind black string to tie around his waist. He found it and did what he had to do... it worked. The guy switched from board mode to body mode. Upon enquiry.... the guy said he went to shower... and as he was about to un.dress.... some ghosts were coming out of the baths towards him..... that's when he made a dash for it. That guy was literally scared to death. These sightings and frightenings were frequent. But I realized that the people who were affected all had some kind of 'guard' to protect them from evil.... black string around the waist... black string around the wrist... guard rings ... guard stuff around their necks. What I learned.... is anywhere can be haunted.... that depends on your spirituality. I guess some places are evil hot spots.... and that dorm was one such spot.

shocked
Guess this was how he made a dash when he
was about to UnCloth when he saw a ghost from
the bathroom?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by santislim8(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2021
angry
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by BareFacedLies(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2021
No wah o!
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Offpoint1: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2021
If you have mental problems, see a psychiatrist.

Unless you've had your hands dirty, outside that it's mental illness.
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by GeneralPula: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The First family was a young man doing well as an accountant in a Government establishment and Living Large with his Family. All of a Sudden, Wahala set in, long story cut short! he is in jail. The Family was reduced to below Nothing. The Family had to pack out.

In her own case, when she came Here, I saw her in revelation where she was be pushed in a wheel chair. I called her and Admonished her on the need to be Solid in Christ but she refused and lived her own way. Too much money Confused her.

To be Sincere, when I came Here, I sensed a serious Spiritual intensed battle. I was seeing Different Nonsense Spirtually and Physically. At a Point , my Sweet Heart was like, let's leave here! The Spirtual Wickedness was sooo Terrible. I told myself, I can't run from witches! Witches must run From me!

I Remember a certain day! Very early in the morning, I saw a being walk through my bedroom window. This one was not a dream. Clear vision!

Suddenly, People began to drop Dead in the Neighbourhood. It got to a time that every week at least 2-3 people drop dead in the Neighborhood.
Muslim Neighbour's would tell my wife, we are Happy your Husband is Praying ooo.. we hear his Prayers at night.
God
The truth is there are Principalities and Territorial Powers in places but there is also the ALMIGHTY POWER OF JESUS CHRIST.

If you wanna defeat the devil and his demons you need to be Holy! You need a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. With Holiness, you make Prayers and Decrees and you get answers.

With Purity and Holiness, you Control the Spirtual. It is the Spirtual that Controls the Physical.
[/s]
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Reex12(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
nawwo
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by Jack005(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Africans can sabi do spiritual. Other countries are producing new innovations, setting new pace, producing vaccines and developing at a very fast pace, but all we here in Nigeria are demons, mermaids,evil and native doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by AmazingELixir: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
osamz007:

Op just as this brother I quoted had rightly and mostly distinctly stated, what other haunting could be worse than the thing occupying No.1 Aso Rock villa .
Re: Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience by beautyhd: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2021
I've not lived in a haunted house but I've lived in a house I lost almost all I had same with other tenants and some sold all they had to see money to pack out.

It was a new house ooo, we were first set of tenants.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do?? / Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? / I Need Help! This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.