Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please, I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Your Help (961 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
No, not money. No, not food either. (God will provide).

Do you guys know if you stay consistent in one thing for 5 years, you'll succeed and become a millionaire?

Do you also know if you do that same thing for another 5 years to make it 10 years, you'll be called a legend?

I have stayed consistent on Nairaland as I post meaningful and less meaningful (fun) things for 5 years nonstop. (May, this year, will make it 5 years.)

For being consistent for 5 years, it paid off financially.

I want to quit Nairaland, or at least, hardly log in starting from May this year.

I want to focus another 5 years of my life on YouTube only.

Meaning: YouTube content every single day for 5 years.

Unfortunately, I don't want to teach something only men will enjoy. (I already have secret channels I don't want people around here to know).

This one I want to start, I want everyone to know and everyone to be carried along.

Also, I want a topic advertisers pay lots to money to show on my ad spot or sponsored promo. I'm doing this one for the money, not passion.

So, which niche will you suggest and why?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by Sayre: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm commenting because you might decide to gimme card
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sayre:
I'm commenting because you might decide to gimme card

No.

I don't give card to people like you. You're the type that'll leave your friend the moment he loses his riches.

I avoid your type. You can only be friends with people you can milk, else no way.

4 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by gasparpisciotta: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
The 10,000hour rule....hmmm interesting
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by Casan0va: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin grin The reply to the first commenter
cheesy grin grin
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The 10,000hour rule....hmmm interesting

Oh, you know the rule? Works like magic. Unfortunately, only 2% of the world population can keep it.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
Casan0va:
grin grin grin The reply to the first commenter
cheesy grin grin

Though, I like his honesty. That was why I was also honest with what I gave back.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by MeekySmudger(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:
No, not money. No, not food either. (God will provide).

Do you guys know if you stay consistent in one thing for 5 years, you'll succeed and become a millionaire?

Do you also know if you do that same thing for another 5 years to make it 10 years, you'll be called a legend?

I have stayed consistent on Nairaland as I post meaningful and less meaningful (fun) things for 5 years nonstop. (May, this year, will make it 5 years.)

For being consistent for 5 years, it paid off financially.

I want to quit Nairaland, or at least, hardly log in starting from May this year.

I want to focus another 5 years of my life on YouTube only.

Meaning: YouTube content every single day for 5 years.

Unfortunately, I don't want to teach something only men will enjoy. (I already have secret channels I don't want people around here to know).

This one I want to start, I want everyone to know and everyone to be carried along.

Also, I want a topic advertisers pay lots to money to show on my ad spot or sponsored promo. I'm doing this one for the money, not passion.

So, which niche will you suggest and why?
..I would suggest you create a YouTube channel on grooming tips,your lasticle stuff,And if you have a good fashion style,you can add fashion tips,hustling tips,etc,us many sha....atleast Nigerians should have at least soneone with a consistent YouTube blogger on this stuff,trust me it is a big way.....That is what is on my mind to do when am a little financially buoyant.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..I would suggest you create a YouTube channel on grooming tips,your lasticle stuff,And if you have a good fashion style,you can add fashion tips,hustling tips,etc,us many sha....atleast Nigerians should have at least soneone with a consistent YouTube blogger on this stuff,trust me it is a big way.....That is what is on my mind to do when am a little financially buoyant.

This is a great point.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by MeekySmudger(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

This is a great point.
Thanks,funny enough,I never told anyone before,because all those grooming tips bloggers on YouTube are mostly whites and afro blacks,I just want something that would bring those tips to Nigerian level,like relatable ideas,something closer to them,for example,I watched a video,the blogger was advertising butt shaver,like click the link below to get a discount stuff,in that point I grabbed another stuff,if a Nigerian who has money+brain,he can establish a company producing this stuffs like affordable clippers,butt shavers,standard grooming products and co,many more ideas in my head but no money to start them,And if I advise those with money,they count as foolish ideas,all they know is to drip,instead of creating your own drip for your country people,I know one day I will be there,We are our own problem,If we citizens start establishing,producing new new things ,this country would become standard with time.....One day I PRA,I will bring a very big and big boost to Nigeria tech .....
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
MeekySmudger:
Thanks,funny enough,I never told anyone before,because all those grooming tips bloggers on YouTube are mostly whites and afro blacks,I just want something that would bring those tips to Nigerian level,like relatable ideas,something closer to them,for example,I watched a video,the blogger was advertising butt shaver,like click the link below to get a discount stuff,in that point I grabbed another stuff,if a Nigerian who has money+brain,he can establish a company producing this stuffs like affordable clippers,butt shavers,standard grooming products and co,many more ideas in my head but no money to start them,And if I advise those with money,they count as foolish ideas,all they know is to drip,instead of creating your own drip for your country people,I know one day I will be there,We are our own problem,If we citizens start establishing,producing new new things ,this country would become standard with time.....One day I PRA,I will bring a very big and big boost to Nigeria tech .....

I like your type. Brain with vision. You're good at spotting opportunities.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by MeekySmudger(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

I like your type. Brain with vision. You're good at spotting opportunities.
..Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
MeekySmudger:
..Thanks a lot sir.

I'm the one who is supposed to thank you for the tips.

I appreciate.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by MeekySmudger(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm the one who is supposed to thank you for the tips.
I appreciate.
...Oooh,I appreciate too.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by StubbornGENIUS: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Here for the tips/suggestions.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
Here for the tips/suggestions.

They are hoarding it. Even the boy that was attacking me in my comedy thread some minutes ago viewed this thread, but couldn't drop one tip.

I guess his brain is empty. All he wants is drama, drama, drama, and abuse.

Anyway, I already know my next action. I just wanted to ask for asking sake and picking on people's brain.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Since you can repair phones and laptop, you can get newly released ones and review, dismantle and repair them.

Only few people are doing this on YouTube and they get millions of views.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

No.

I don't give card to people like you. You're the type that'll leave your friend the moment he loses his riches.

I avoid your type. You can only be friends with people you can milk, else no way.
Sayre grin grin cry cry cry
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by kikelomo68469: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
:..Thanks a lot sir.I'm the one who is supposed to thank you for the tips.I appreciate.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by mezico96(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
iLegendd:

Hmm... I prefer you use the word "CONSISTENT IN SOMETHING MEANINGFUL"
Why? Because some idiats might think gambling for 5years will make them pro or millionaires

I might be wrong though �grin
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
mezico96:

Hmm... I prefer you use the word "CONSISTENT IN SOMETHING MEANINGFUL"
Why? Because some idiats might think gambling for 5years will make them pro or millionaires

I might be wrong though �grin

grin grin I like that. You're spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
5hanklee:
Since you can repair phones and laptop, you can get newly released ones and review, dismantle and repair them.

Only few people are doing this on YouTube and they get millions of views.

Hmm. I'll research on it sha.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by Tony142: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2021
iLegendd:

No.

No mind am, since you want both gender to benefit from the video, then u can focus on teaching "programming, video editing and graphics design"
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by FalseProphet1(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2021
I see depression written all over you. The dark forces are trying to use it to cut shot your dreams. But you must not let them succeed. This I have seen.
Re: Please, I Need Your Help by iLegendd(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tony142:

No mind am, since you want both gender to benefit from the video, then u can focus on teaching "programming, video editing and graphics design"

Hmm. This makes sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Only Guys Are Controlled By Their Sexual Urges / The Gradual Emasculation Of Men...what I Have Noticed. / I Did This And Now My Joy Stick About 7 And Half Inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.