Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help (3126 Views)

Don’t Approach Me If You Don’t Own An Iphone 15Pro Max, Benz CLA, — Local Girl / Video Of Kenyan Athlete Asbel Kiprop Ch0p!ng A Local Girl L£aks Online / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by lavylilly: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Dear Men,

Local Girl is NOT understanding something and needs your help.

Here is the scenario

Mr. Man approached her,professed his love and asked to be given a chance. She refused. He persisted, but she stood her ground.

3 months later, Mr.man is now getting married.

Local Girl is hurt. She feels like Mr.Man ALMOST used her. How could he have found and engaged a woman within 3 months?! Did she dodge a bullet or missed out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by popsy2(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2019
She lost a suitor

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Olukoso1: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2019
What is it you don't understand sad and why are you hurt?
Were you not the one who rejected him in the first place.

What is always wrong with you girls, someone will ask you out then you'll start forming "hard to get" knowing well you're into him.

When the guy approaches someone else you'll start shouting all men are scum...

Were you expecting him to grow grey hair all in the name of waiting for your love or what sad undecided

You better tell us what your pain is...

26 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by kestine(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
Local girl thinks everyone will toast a girl and wait for 6 months or a year before proposing.... Some guys will toast you today and propose to you the next day... . I have seen it happen very well.. Local girl just lost a serious suitor...

27 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by extwoo(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2019
She dodged a bullet. Lucky move.

2 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by SteveOfu: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2019
kestine:
Local girl thinks everyone will toast a girl and wait for 6 months or a year before proposing.... Some guys will toast you today and propose to you the next day... . I have seen it happen very well.. Local girl just lost a serious suitor...
desperation

3 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by SteveOfu: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2019
cheesy
extwoo:
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by daddytime(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Local girl dribble herself enter corner with shakara

You been dey expect local man to siddon begin rue your rejection?

No time to check time

16 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by bukatyne(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2019
extwoo:

Extremely lucky undecided

2 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by MZrapper(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Local girl dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

Mr. Man approached her,professed his love and asked to be given a chance. She refused. He persisted, but she stood her ground.

Local Girl is hurt. She feels like Mr.Man ALMOST used her. How could he have found and engaged a woman within 3 months?! Did she dodge a bullet or missed out?

Why are you hurt?

Shouldn't you be happy that his intentions were exposed?

What did you think you missed out on?

Or did you like him Or just desperate to be married that any man would do?

2 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Sunnick(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2019
local girl will never know and that will continue to hurt her
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by kestine(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
desperation

Not a desperation dear.... It's called love and he was willing to go the extra to make it happen.. But local girl though na chop and clean mouth... Many girls don loose potential husband through this act...

8 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by SteveOfu: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2019
kestine:

Not a desperation dear.... It's called love and he was willing to go the extra to make it happen.. But local girl though na chop and clean mouth... Many girls don loose potential husband through this act...
Na, the lost abusive men

2 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Slynation(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

Local Girl was a confusionist, Dodge which bullet? The problem with ladies is that they take serious men for granted, Some men don't have time, Once they've found the qualities of a wife material in a woman they are interested in, they put a ring to that finger, no time for "Chere kam bia"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by MiVida(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2019
Some girls are mad oh!

3 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by GiantParrot(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slynation:

Local Girl was a confusionist, Dodge which bullet? The problem with ladies is that they take serious men for granted, Some men don't have time, Once they've found the qualities of a wife material in a woman they are interested in, they put a ring to that finger, no time for "Chere kam bia"

The bolded is on point.

I've seen a few guys who avoided relationships in their early twenties to focus on building strong foundations for the future. When these guys considered themselves to have achieved enough financial and psychological stability to be in a marriage, all they needed to do was seek out women that fit their description of a wife. It didn't take long before they got married.

Come to think of it, why would a man who is convinced he is ready and has found what he's looking for create unnecessary delays in going for it?

What many people fail to realize is that the modern dating culture of prolonged courting is a historical anomaly. Months and years of dating is not crucial to the success of a marriage.

OP, move on with your life. There is no need to be hurt. The guy has moved on with his life.

10 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by runs360: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

. So wetin you want us to do now. Which advice you want us to give you. To tell you wer in you won hear or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by faithugo64(f): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Why is she hurt when she refused him?

Bottom line
Stop playing hard to get, it is not wisdom but folly angry

4 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Headlesschicken(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
undecided Stupidity among our Nigerian ladies seems to be growing by the day...
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by iTearHerToto: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
In zoogeria, they are stacks of local girls everywhere you pass like common entrance.

Pukesangry
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
you don't like him so stop monitoring his life. only low self-esteem individuals do that

3 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Keenmind2019(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
You want to trend like Jemima Osunde.. Na her story u come here come post. Yeye dey smell. Unfortunately NL is a bore

6 Likes

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Sabby1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
popsy2:
She lost a suitor

Perfect answer
You deserve one chilled Budweiser beer. Pick one and keep the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by lavylilly: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
Sabby1:

Perfect answer
You deserve one chilled Budweiser beer. Pick one and keep the rest

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by natsuDragneel: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ma no lie you, most likely scenario was Local girl dodged a bullet
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Nicklaus619(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Local girl just lost a suitor, local girl should have accepted. And. Observed him before getting intimate, and how the hell did he almost use you Nigerian girls are so confused at times they don't even know what they want.
Local man wanted to settle down and it's obvious he Dosent want drama. Queen. So he went ahead and marry a serious wife material way no be slay queen, ever wonder why ugly girls get married every Saturday comparing to y'all slay queens
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Trimque2k1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

Incase u don't know,if I am asking u out,I'm actually doing same to like 2 or 3 other girls just same way u girls has like 10 toasters at a time...

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

she dodged a bullet...desperate man would have married ANYONE...any fool who profess his love to a stranger he barely knows, is not only highly desperate but also very dangerous.
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by Heloct(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
It's either she lost a suitor or dodged a bullet.

It happened to me once. Young man was planning to wed and was still onto me. I knew cos I found out. Weeks after his wedding, he was still messaging.

I dunno but some men are like that. They have main chic to marry soon but still want some away matches.

1 Like

Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by irrefragable: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

I know a guy who met a lady one day, proposed to her the following day and got married to her two weeks later and flew out with her to his base abroad that week. The guy came back from US that period just for the sake of marrying a wife. And, believe me, their meeting was accidental.
The point is some people might need a wife urgently and wouldn't care for the six-months courtship yardstick we all like to use in measuring.
For someone who is really discerning like me, I could tell a lady who I could spend the rest of my life with, just within a week if courtship.
Another side to it could be that, the guy was trying to court a group of girlfriends and pick one to get married to within that period.
It could also be that you dodged a bullet.
Re: Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help by danilmo: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
Dear Men,

Here is the scenario

I av so many female friend on my list/ contact. , some my colleaghe, class mate and co and weve known each other for many years, if I want to marry next 2month, I only need to approach any of them, why is 3month looking weird to u

just do and leave bro alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Where Do You Belong? / What Is This Lady's Intention / What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.