Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? (840 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by service44: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Welcome, if this thing called sex is not important to you, you wouldn't hv come in here. So ladies and gentle men, this is my 150th time of bein born again, falling and out for many years now, so i decided to be seriouse this time around, knowing very well that God is not a man, i said to myself, this time around, to hell with fnication, so this is the sixth month, but the funy thing happening to me is that, a female voice gives me a strong and iron like erection, mind u i dont look at a lady twice. the way this thing dey go, this born again thing no dey easy oh without being maried, its a big challenge oh. Can you share how you overcome conji as a christain or you ar combining them, remenber sex out of wedlock is a sin. Dont decieve yourself thinking you ar decieving God.
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Creativeace(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
but you have peace right ?,inside of you,you are sure that if the rapture happens now,you'll be saved right,you dont feel empty and disoriented eachh time you look on your inside right ? Well if you experience all this,you would know that its worth more than carnal pleasure
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Creativeace:
but you have peace right ?,inside of you,you are sure that if the rapture happens now,you'll be saved right,you dont feel empty and disoriented eachh time you look on your inside right ? Well if you experience all this,you would know that its worth more than carnal pleasure
oga, it is not only fornication that can make a person stay behind when rapture happens, common phone lie can, taking what isn't yours can, backbiting, gossiping and other petty things can.
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Creativeace(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

oga, it is not only fornication that can make a person stay behind when rapture happens, common phone lie can, taking what isn't yours can, backbiting, gossiping and other petty things can.
i dont remember saying so,what the sin of fornication does is to extinguish your life of peace and assurance which is why people give thier lives to christ every two two months cos they no longer feel they belong cos of the life they've been leading
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by FalseProphet1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
I see so many fornicators on this thread.
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Bola146(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Take your Bible and read it or begin to speak in tongues
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Creativeace:
i dont remember saying so,what the sin of fornication does is to extinguish your life of peace and assurance which is why people give thier lives to christ every two two months cos they no longer feel they belong cos of the life they've been leading
the same way people give their lives to Jesus every two months because they can't control the way they lie
Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
"

Re: Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? by JOACHINpedro: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bola146:
Take your Bible and read it or begin to speak in tongues

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Used Our Son For Money Rituals – Lady Reveals / Naija Girl Twerks In A Bad Way To Attract Facebook Group Members As Friends (VID / Naija Music: Why No Hit Songs In 2021??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.