Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise (819 Views)

"I Had Sex With Everybody I Wanted To Now It’s Time To Get Married" - Girl / Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello ma,

I have been struggling with the decision to either share my story or not. My heart is heavy and I need a release of what to do. I know some people will curse me out for what I am about to say but I just want to do the right thing and stop wronging the man that loves me.

So, I am a single mother living in Abuja. I got pregnant for someone who lied to me...I did not know he was married. I was already pregnant before I knew. He is a well placed man in society and he has been taking care of me and my child very well.
I live in a duplex and I have my cars. I am just saying, I am comfortable. I stopped seeing my baby daddy after he revealed he was married. The only contact I have with him is that ...he sends money for his child, pays my rent and gives me money now and then.

My child is 7 years old and I am lonely. I have dated a few unserious guys who do not want commitment...just to sleep with you cos you are fine but not talk marriage cos you have a child. So last year, I....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/19/all-i-wanted-was-a-man-to-marry-me-but-an-affair-is-holding-me-back-pls-advise/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise by Darmorex(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Rabbi4real:

Hello ma,

I have been struggling with the decision to either share my story or not. My heart is heavy and I need a release of what to do. I know some people will curse me out for what I am about to say but I just want to do the right thing and stop wronging the man that loves me.

So, I am a single mother living in Abuja. I got pregnant for someone who lied to me...I did not know he was married. I was already pregnant before I knew. He is a well placed man in society and he has been taking care of me and my child very well.
I live in a duplex and I have my cars. I am just saying, I am comfortable. I stopped seeing my baby daddy after he revealed he was married. The only contact I have with him is that ...he sends money for his child, pays my rent and gives me money now and then.

My child is 7 years old and I am lonely. I have dated a few unserious guys who do not want commitment...just to sleep with you cos you are fine but not talk marriage cos you have a child. So last year, I....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/19/all-i-wanted-was-a-man-to-marry-me-but-an-affair-is-holding-me-back-pls-advise/
Re: All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmnnn
Re: All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
AKPU AKPU
Re: All I Wanted Was A Man To Marry Me But An Affair Is Holding Me Back-pls Advise by helinues: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Stop posting half news if you can't post the full news here.

Selfish bloggers dem

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This In The Name Of Massage-see What A Man Aske / Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me / It Wasn't Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.