Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? (1530 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
I saw a tweet some days ago where a man around 32 stated clearly after posting a ‘hot’ picture of him, that he didn’t want ladies 10 years younger in his DM shooting shots. I was shocked for a min, I thought men love younger ladies?

So I want to know,
does age really matter?
Can you date/marry a younger person(3-10years)
Can you date/marry an older person (5-15 years)

My answer, I can’t date or marry a guy (3-10years) younger and marrying someone 10years older depends on a lot.
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
wink I can marry some I'm older than like 3 years.

But I would prefer to marry any guy from 25 - 30 yrs outside this site than these underage kids here on nairaland cheesy cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bola146:

But I would prefer to marry any guy from 25 - 30 yrs outside this site than these underage kids here on nairaland cheesy cheesy .
You mean you can marry someone who’s 25-30yrs older than you? Or that’s the age bracket?

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Jenny1010(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Age does not matter to me.. But I can't do a man I'm taller than

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bola146:

Hmmm..so you're not married...
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by ChampagneF(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
I’m here for the comments
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
yomi007k:

Yeah
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bola146:

Yeah

Where do you now get ur experience and wisdom from?
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:
Hmm I wonder who would marry the short men because most ladies like them tall grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Molahnelson(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jenny1010:

I see the you're a short individual
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Bola146(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
yomi007k:

Where do you now get ur experience and wisdom from?
From God and His Holy Spirit
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bola146:

From God and His Holy Spirit

cheesy

I knew you were going to say that...
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
For me age does not matter, the most important thing is the commitment and understanding we are both bringing to the Union for the relationship to work. The last time I checked maturity is not necessarily a function of age but an understanding of how life works, if that person is younger or older that's my person.

4 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Derare(f): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2021
missimelda01:
I saw a tweet some days ago where a man around 32 stated clearly after posting a ‘hot’ picture of him, that he didn’t want ladies 10 years younger in his DM shooting shots. I was shocked for a min, I thought men love younger ladies?

So I want to know,
does age really matter?

My answer, I can’t date or marry a guy (3-10years) younger and marrying someone 10years older depends on a lot.
Yes age doesn't matter..

I can date someone way older than me(but not my ancestors shaa) and also some other younger person ,it all depends on their range of maturity.......
Maturity is not by age smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by iheanacho98013: 5:38am On Jan 20, 2021
:Age does not matter to me.. But I can't do a man I'm taller thanI see the you're a short individual
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2021
Derare:

Yes age doesn't matter..

I can date someone way older than me (but not my ancestors shaa) and also some other younger person ,it all depends on their range of maturity.......
Maturity is not by age smiley

That means age matters to you
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by blackpanthar: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2021
missimelda01:

So I want to know,
does age really matter?

NOTHING about relationships is actually a fixed law. EVERYTHING is flexible and depends solely on the individuals
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Cholls(m): 4:22am On Jan 30, 2021
My sister stop worrying... When you married for the right reasons age doesn't matter.
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by helinues: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2021
yomi007k:

Watch your back.... S..C ..M
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by tosomaju(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Be flexible
There is no hard core rule to these things
It works and fail in all ways
Let the real ingredients prevail
If you don't know the aforementioned before now then wait a little more cause you are not yet matured.
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Blvckdiamond008(f): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Jenny1010:

My sister if u really love the guy u won’t reason d height oh... I use to say this before but later realized if u really love someone u won’t see if as a big deal

3 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by BlessedNuel: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Not really but yo an extent....it matters ooh

1 Like

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2021
shocked

Who age help?

My guy say "Dem still dey use dirty water dewy quench fire"

Age is a major factor to consider in a relationship,but a lot of emphasis shouldn't be placed on it.

But if you ask me this same question face to face--"I swear to God I no go fit
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by baralatie(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
age is a number!

a number that comes with different kinds of challenges and opportunity for the intending couples.

so what works for one in terms of age may not work for another .

for example imagine a 45 years old single man dating a 20 years old.
for some girls they can overlook but for some it is a complete no.
same thing with another category imagine a 38 year old married woman with a 38 years old husband chasing a 65 years old widower.
and vice versa.
at the end it is the individual perception about his/her partner that incidences them wether the relationship is worth it or not
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by zedegit: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
missimelda01:

So I want to know,
does age really matter?

Lol. women are the same. marrying a man 10 years older doesn't depend on a lot anything.

you need security. financial security. in short if Ned Nwoko comes for you, you will be wet down below.

that's what I'm talking about.
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Made619(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
missimelda01:
In this present time we are, where from 16-25 years of age are busy whoring around. the man knows ladies 10years younger are not ready to submit (I know most ladies hate this word) and commit themselves to a serious relationship.

For me age really matters cuz social media have dampened the minds of people.

4 Likes

Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
missimelda01:

So I want to know,
does age really matter?

I cn marry a woman 4years older, and 4years younger than I AM
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Akuruoulo(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Jenny1010:
Guesss u aren't taller than 5.5feet
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Age is an important factor which should be considered cos a lot depends on it undecided
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Vallyb(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=98235367] wink I can marry some I'm older than like 3 years.

But I would prefer to marry any guy from 25 - 30 yrs outside this site than these underage kids her
e on nairaland cheesy cheesy . [/quo

i don't think so angry[quote author=Bola146 post=98235367] wink I can marry some I'm older than like 3 years.

But I would prefer to marry any guy from 25 - 30 yrs outside this site than these underage kids her
e on nairaland cheesy cheesy . [/quo

i don't think so
Re: Is Age Really Nothing But A Number When It Comes To A Relationship? by Vallyb(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2021
u didn't get wat he said �

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Slay Queen Who Upload Sex Video On Social Media / How Do I Learn How To Drink Alcohol? / Please Can This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.