Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha (3092 Views)

I don fvck for this life sha / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 10:25am On Mar 26
People have money. It's just that e no reach our side. Unfortunately

3 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Kelklein(m): 11:50am On Mar 26
Na your mind dey tell you like that..

Those people you think have mad money are looking up to other people too..

Just be contented, and work hard and smart!!

6 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by RickyJesus: 12:35pm On Mar 26
Kelklein:
Na your mind dey tell you like that..

Those people you think have mad money are looking up to other people too..

Just be contented, and work hard and smart!!

Jonzing talk.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:42pm On Mar 26
THERE IS NO MAD MONEY IN NIGERIA,IS EITHER YOU WORK HARD TO MAKE IT OVERTIME
OR YOU INHERITED RICHES THAT SOMEONE SUFFERED FOR OR LOOTED FUNDS. angry
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Macnnoli4(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26
When I heard BBNaija housemates like Angel say that the only decent wigs available goes for N250k or Queen tell Lord Lamba N250k is too small for monthly child support. I just couldn't relate at all. It's like they are two types of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 2:51pm On Mar 26
PARADIZEPRIEST:
please explain further
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by alpharoyalty: 3:55pm On Mar 26
Good health over money.
Be grateful
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 4:11pm On Mar 26
alpharoyalty:
Good health over money.
Be grateful
but why can't we have both?

Is it a curse?

3 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Natbrowny: 5:09pm On Mar 26
Rockefeller once said "Behind every great wealth there is a crime". All over the world, people that control big ENTERPRISES are sometimes mafias, gang, criminals, who take advantage of the way things are been done to criminally connive with one another to collapse thriving businesses that would have provide Employment for many people, but they will destroy the enterprise to their gain. When crimes are not punished, they take advantage of the linkages in the system to defraud the ENTERPRISES.

E GO REACH UR SIDE. IF YOU CAN GO SAME PATH THEY WENT.

4 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Natbrowny: 5:11pm On Mar 26
PARADIZEPRIEST:

I remove all the things u said here

The inherited funds sef. U will need to continue from wherever they real owner stopped. Else it wil decrease.

BUT U SEE THAT LOOTED FUND. U SEE THAT ONE.

I'M GAME WITH YOU ON A 💯

4 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 5:14pm On Mar 26
Natbrowny:

I remove all the things u said here

The inherited funds sef. U will need to continue from wherever they real owner stopped. Else it wil decrease.

BUT U SEE THAT LOOTED FUND. U SEE THAT ONE.

I'M GAME WITH YOU ON A 💯
what does looted funds mean?
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Natbrowny: 5:17pm On Mar 26
ayjay45:
what does looted funds mean?

😂 😂 😂 😂. I'm shaking my head.

Shebi u sabi otedola. Not the one everyone knows. The other one...... The main one. His father.

Shebi u sabi eerrrrrrm. First dig up otedola, the real one. Not the popular one..

Start there..

1 Like

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 5:18pm On Mar 26
Natbrowny:

Shebi u sabi otedola. Not the one everyone knows. The other one...... The main one. His father.

Shebi u sabi eerrrrrrm. First dig up otedola, the real one. Not the popular one..

Start there..
whatever!! Who cares?

I wish femi otedola was my real father
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by ayjay45: 5:23pm On Mar 26
Natbrowny:

Start there..
the man has money..
Full stop..
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Natbrowny: 5:34pm On Mar 26
ayjay45:
whatever!! Who cares?

I wish femi otedola was my real father

U say who cares. Why u wan com knw wetin loot mean.

U no well. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Blacklion3: 6:02pm On Mar 26
People get money oo
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26
AGREED!
100%
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by helinues: 8:10pm On Mar 26
grin cheesy

Involving Oluwa in hustling is the best
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by RickyJesus: 10:11pm On Mar 26
alpharoyalty:
Good health over money.
Be grateful
How can you sustain good health without money dumbass.
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by Darealrick(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27
That was how I was arguing with this babe on WhatsApp when I lost interest in the relationship next thing was "This is why I don't relate with lower class citizens"
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by CandyOps(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27
Darealrick:
That was how I was arguing with this babe on WhatsApp when I lost interest in the relationship next thing was "This is why I don't relate with lower class citizens"

Let him cook 💀💀 grin
Re: Omoh People Get Mad Money For This Life Sha by CandyOps(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27
Darealrick:

grin grin grin
One once said, "it's like you don't know your elders"

She let me burn. Babes wicked. Them no de use finesse at all especially if them no dey open to you

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? / Desperate Girls: Becoming An Epidemic / My Girlfriend Is Tryin To Push Words Into My Mouth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.