Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Kind Of Nightmare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kind Of Nightmare (262 Views)

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / This Is My Kind Of Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Kind Of Nightmare by Federalcase(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
This one is worst than breaking my heart o

It breaks the spirit

2 Likes

Re: My Kind Of Nightmare by Thesole(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wêêd told me that there's no problem that can't be fixed

There's always that one guy in the sittings, you will be surprised that he will still roll it up with extra sef grin

1 Like

Re: My Kind Of Nightmare by Federalcase(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Thesole:
Wêêd told me that there's no problem that can't be fixed

There's always that one guy in the sittings, you will be surprised that he will still roll it up with extra sef grin
i feel you man

(1) (Reply)

A Nigeria Artist Shares Is Experience The 3rd Tym He Met With Davido / Registered Line For Sale / How Best Can Someone Manage over Demanding Family Members and an extravagant gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.