Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) (43833 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by helinues: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Done deal

Joe already took the oath of office

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by LMS1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
CONGRATS TO JOE,BUT U SEE THAT TRUMP? THE MAN NA STUBBORN LAGEND
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
Joe Biden sworn in as USA PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin grin grin
Righteousness2, Jeromejnr, Johnnyessence, Jashub, Openbusiness, Greylaw. Hw fa. He's been sworn in. grin

6 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by seunmsg(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
President Joseph Biden, 46th president of the United States of America. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Lilpen3758: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nigercity:
The only simp To win a war against an Alpha male
Congratulations
Word....
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by xristos(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
i remember some jack bauer movies....u for don see some sniper somewhere..
this is d time to shoot

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Biafrannuke: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chief justice just wrongly declared him "president" 11 minutes before the expiration of Trump's tenure.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Finally the bully Trump is off white house, God bless America!
Are you not a bully too, insulting every single person on this platform
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Biafrannuke: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
They they realized that and tried to stand for a while.
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sbsrules: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
smiley
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by helinues: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
See President talking about issues that matters not like Trump accusing and attacking people while neglecting important issues

3 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Can Buhari talk with his own sense without using a paper or a teleprompter? Biden has been over two minutes talking without any written document.

Nigeria president is just a disgrace to common sense

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by ObaKlaz: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You lots should keep quiet with your religious extremism did he not mention God?
Is everyone present there a christian?abeg rest.
You are not in any stead to tell anyone what to do, or what not.

Get your bile off my moniker!
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kesandu94684: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
:The only simp
To win a war against an Alpha male
CongratulationsWord....
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Ayobami7(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
ObaKlaz:
You are not in any stead to tell anyone what to do, or what not.

Get your bile off my moniker!
And you are not in any stead to tell the Reverend what to say
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Lilpen3758: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
kflex0:
60 pussy for u my nigga
Dash me 3 now make u give am 57 biko
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by GambaOsaka: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
Righteousness2, Jeromejnr, Johnnyessence, Jashub, Openbusiness, Greylaw. Hw fa. He's been sworn in. grin

They are ashamed and angry.
The ones that have the gut to watch the event are only hoping to see thunder and lightning strike President Biden as he speaks.

Shame on you enemies of President Biden.
Shame on you reporters of false prophecies.
Shame on you Righteousness89 and co.
Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!

Truth won against falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by kingxsamz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
GambaOsaka:

They are ashamed and angry.
The ones that have the gut to watch the event are only hoping to see thunder and lightning strike President Biden as he speaks.

Shame on you enemies of President Biden.
Shame on you reporters of false prophecies.
Shame on you Righteousness89 and co.
Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!

Truth won against falsehood.

grin grin
They've been praying and hoping that something bad happens before Biden is sword in. Reality is really dealing with them right now.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations to him..
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biden is not reading from a paper.....Unlike our own darling daddy over here who would still read from a script even after rigorous rehearsal at the back of d stage...

Tufiakwa to our own darling daddy

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Joe Biden "I will be president for all Americans"
Buhari "I am for no one"

Spot the difference

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
“We will lead not by the examples of our power but by the power of our example~” US President Joe Biden.
That's a President speaking

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Joe Biden always ends his speech "may God protect our troops" why dont our leaders same?
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by helinues: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Amanda Gorman the Poet
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by heykims(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
I expect on the front page soon the thread,"'List of names of 'Men' of God who prophesied Joe Biden would never be President.
Let's expose those scammers
Righteousness89, how market na?

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by sweetjohn(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
thatigboman:
Joe Biden "I will be president for all Americans"
Buhari "I am for no one"

Spot the difference
Joe Biden - I Will be president for those who did not support (vote for) me as much as for those you who supported me

Buhari - I am a president only for the 95% who voted for me.

And he (Buhari) actually keep to his promise

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by dayleke: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nice one....

God bless the new POTUS....
God bless the lady VP
God bless America
God bless Nigeria

And me too.... cool grin

And you too reading this... grin

You think say I no go mention you ni fa?
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Akorkor(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why did that Reverend finished the prayer with “In the name of our collective Gods” why?
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Samybest1234: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....congratulations to Biden
Where are those pussy ass Christians all over the gadamnnn world

He shock them abi
They thought trump is Gods child and biden is devils son

That is how they were holding prayer gatherings all over the gadamnnn world...during that election
They were not aware that even God don't give a preferential treatment to any gadamnnn soul on planet earth
Pussy ass moda fuckkking christians...
boss man I wan follow u reason oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.