Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) (43881 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
sweetjohn:

Joe Biden - I Will be president for those who did not support (vote for) me as much as for those you who supported me

Buhari - I am a president only for the 95% who voted for me.

And he (Buhari) actually keep to his promise
noticed that but decided to keep shut about it
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by thatigboman: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
kenny1425:
Almighty God has shame the Christians in nigeria they were praying for trumph to win after election. Thank to God almighty who disgraced mumu people of Nigeria.
which nigerian christain was praying for trump to win? U guys csn assume shaa
Re: Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Jeromejnr:

See how you're celebrating people's impending doom.
I'm not in holiday, I'm not on holiday but I'm back fully for the electoral fraudster Joe biden government. His latest executive orders are trash and rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Spokesman Assassinated With His Bodyguard In His Jeep (Graphic) / Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / Trump Calls Kim Darroch, UK Ambassador 'A Very Stupid Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.