Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard (26847 Views)

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) / EPL: Manchester United Board Identify Four Managers To Replace Solskjaer / Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Kaydans(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
obembet:

Who will be a better replacement for Lampard at Chelsea?

Like for Allegri

Share for Tuchel

Allegri would be a step back because of his defensive style of play.
Tuchel would do much better since he is german and can easily unlock Werner and Kai hidden talents.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Dewaldg56: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:
You won't hear Scholes, Neville, Ferdinand and Owen blast him now because he's one of their own...

Black coaches can be professors in coaching school and still wouldn't land a job in high profile club.

But an English man will just retired from playing and maybe do apprentice for 6 months land a job...

There used to be one black referee in EPL but now not even a single linesman is black.

The problem with us blacks is that rather than fix ourselves to put us in a position to be considered we find something or someone else to blame.. Everything is not a case of black and white. Blacks should not playing the victim card in every situation. Work hard to get there,stop blaming whites. Racism is out there we know but everything is not a case of race.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by samwash(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
If not that the owner of Chelsea FC is a big business man and wouldn't have patient.
Frank Lampard is a good Coach, he just need a little time.
Over the past few yrs, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool & few other English team has produced fantastic English plays that are now retired, some have start coaching lower division teams, it time for them to step up their game to get the required skills to manage top EPL teams.
Sir Alex ,Wengar & lots more have done much for EPL & their products are become managers.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Bahamas95(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
chris259:
Lampard needs time and abramovich is not the patient type, lyk i said lampard needs time.
He doesn't deserve any fvcking time!

Lampard is clueless, take a good look at his body language on the touchline you will notice it.....It would have made more sense if he was an assistant to an experienced manager then takeover few years later. Chelsea is too big for an inexperienced coach to handle.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Starzo: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:
You won't hear Scholes, Neville, Ferdinand and Owen blast him now because he's one of their own...

Black coaches can be professors in coaching school and still wouldn't land a job in high profile club.

But an English man will just retired from playing and maybe do apprentice for 6 months land a job...

There used to be one black referee in EPL but now not even a single linesman is black.
blacks should develop their own league and dominate every aspect of it.
Stop waiting for others to build just so u can start agitating for placements
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by NewDelhi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
FuckThaMod:

They are looking for someone who can speak german due to Werner and havertz..
So it's Tuchel or Nagelsmann
This one doesn't know Germans have English as their second language
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by extol1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
mozes01:

Ode, both of them are also champions league winner
both of them are league champions winner
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Ubdavis(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
He should be replaced this moment!
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by wink2015(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:

OYIBO still dey do tribalism too !

RACISM
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Minemrys: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
FuckThaMod:

They are looking for someone who can speak german due to Werner and havertz..
So it's Tuchel or Nagelsmann
Oga, wverner speaks and understands english. German players or those in the bundesliga understand english. Calm down with the lie jor.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by codemaniacs: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
flavnwokem:
And at the start of every match they will do the ritual of NO TO RASICM. Hypocrites
internationalman:

it is their country and it is called england... so indigenous english people comes first...

if they don't do it, then english people won't grow in their jobs...

learn to fix yourself, focus on yourself, focus on your ethnic region, focus on developing and improving yourself and people of the same ethnicity as you and focus on developing your ethnic region...

stop coveting other peoples things..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Minemrys: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biofil84:
Eyaaaa lampard no vex, ibrahimovic na pure business man.
abraham0vic u mean? Cos ibrahim0vic is a player at Ac milan.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Minemrys: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Harrynight:
grin

If only Tottenham can let Mourinho go right now

abraham0vic no go want hire m0urinho. M0urinho was free when chelsea was l0oking to sign lampard na.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by chewwie(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:

Mention 5 black coaches, refs and linesmen you know. Stop this silliness
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by chinchonglee(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:

U re stupid bro...
Wetin concern Neville, Ferdinand, scholes and Owen for chelsea matter...

When Moyes was performing badly didn't they criticize him
Wetin kon concern skin colour and coaching

U don see white referee for Nigerian league.
African are the worse set of pple i have met in my entire existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by chinchonglee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Minemrys:

Oga, wverner speaks and understands english. German players or those in the bundesliga understand english. Calm down with the lie jor.
Not all bro...
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by OSADNA009(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
And later when I say that oga Arteta is better than oga lamp dey go dey tell me rubbish.since the start of last season Chelsea have conceded 50 PL away goals Arsenal are not in the top 10 for people that have conceded much.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by obiefune65177: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
:
Ode, both of them are also champions league winner
both of them are league champions winner
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Jimmyubah2: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
internationalman:

No be lie
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by mywells: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Up ARSENAL!Chelsea should be patient with time.lampard is a good manager.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by cooltola(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
we need black managers in premier league because there are many black footballers who are playing premier league. If black people are good enough to play then black people should be good enough to cocah. Many of them do not have the chance to coach because of racism. Besides England has a 2 million black people who are living there. Sometimes I shake my head when I read some comments on Nairaland. Nigeria rarely have white people living in Nigeria and yet we have white managers. Our national coach is white

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Harrynight(m): 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Minemrys:

abraham0vic no go want hire m0urinho. M0urinho was free when chelsea was l0oking to sign lampard na.

That was then,
if Mourinho is free now i bet Chelsea would go for him
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by ericmor: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
viqSmallz:
Lampard is totally inexperienced. Not fit for the job. He should have been made an assistant to an already made manager to learn from his feet.

Exactly
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by ericmor: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Harrynight:

That was then,

That can't happen . I believe chelsea has moved beyond that now
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Harrynight(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
ericmor:

That can't happen . I believe chelsea has moved beyond that now

Aside Bayern, Madrid, Man City and Atletico coach next best is Mourinho for me
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Lazenby007(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gbenga Ogunbote
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Minemrys: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Harrynight:

That was then,
trust me, they w0n't. Chelsea was worse off during Sarri. Abraham0vic kn0ws m0urinho's history.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Minemrys: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

Not all bro...
n0t all, but the 2 you menti0ned have an understanding of the language. Besides, that theory of hiring a coach that kn0ws german becos of german players is very flawed. Chelsea even has a strict policy of getting players speaking english quick. So they w0n't hire a german coach just cause of Wverner and havertz.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by internationalman(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
chinchonglee:

U re stupid bro...
Wetin concern Neville, Ferdinand, scholes and Owen for chelsea matter...

When Moyes was performing badly didn't they criticize him
Wetin kon concern skin colour and coaching

U don see white referee for Nigerian league.
African are the worse set of pple i have met in my entire existence

You are more stupid
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by chris259(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bahamas95:
He doesn't deserve any fvcking time!

Lampard is clueless, take a good look at his body language on the touchline you will notice it.....It would have made more sense if he was an assistant to an experienced manager then takeover few years later. Chelsea is too big for an inexperienced coach to handle.
I perfectly understand ur point but u see time is what lampard needs, coaches lyk klopp, fergie did not start winning trophies in their first or second seasons as managers, they were given time to harness and develop their team strength and capabilities. but in lampard's case pundits and critics are mounting too much pressure on him.. i still stand on my opinon he needs time at least till the end of the current season.
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by walkingshadow911: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Whazar:
Imama Amakpakabo wouldn't be bad
a great tactician
stop this joke na, are you a comedian. @ amapakmapakaba...gringringrin what a name. i wil like to know the meaning. grin
Re: Chelsea 'looking At Experienced Managers' To Replace Frank Lampard by Lamasta(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Chelsea fans can hire me am already free agent grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season / Falconets Celebrate With Fans After Defeating France At FIFA U20 World Cup (Vid) / West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.