Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures (11105 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Greenback: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:
Igbos = No Level.

They never fought war before, yet they went into war without tactics. grin

Awolowo only made 1 statement that changed everything.

Yoruba soldiers at Ore only did few tactics that made the Biafra soldiers not to enter Yoruba land

Yet they refuse to learn a thing or two from Yorubas, Benins, Germanys, US, UK, France.

All the aforementioned have been fighting wars before 1900.
They have had their own government, laws, army before 1900. Not the Igbos wey British
just discovered them in 1914 grin

Thank God for British in their lives grin

And the logic awo died miserably of otapiapia cos the same people he was prostrating for would have publicly executed him!
What a disgrace!

Note. I hold the late Awo in high esteem,you made me do this...and you making jest of those horrible pics means you and your family will undergo same fate unless you repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by prophetic69(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Tranquillity360:
They always intentionally post these pictures,for their mind they want us to be afraid,they want us to loose hope and become happy slaves.

If only they know the lesson those pictures teach us.

By God's grace,Nigeria must divide in my life time.even if is a day i enjoy biafra and die am ok.
Your slavery never start, we dey pray make e no ever happen again you dey talk rubbish....internet gangster
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by pigineng(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
problem no dey finish

war na bad thing oh

1 Like

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by BastardWike: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Muna4real:

That's how shameless the country is. They have made it a tradition to celebrate a fight with the pictures of unarmed civilians right from the civil war. Where do we start?

The nigerian army fought a civil war with the Biafrans and up till today,we haven't seen much of the photos of the" defeated biafran soldiers" . Instead we only see starving and dying children. The worse of all is that they shamefully mastobate with those photos as " victory" from the war.

Is the python dance? Instead of the useless president to call ipob for a talk and try to sort out some issues,they decided to drink blood. Not only did they display the photos of dead unarmed ipob members,they also had to a video showing unarmed ipob members rolling in the mud on their orders. Surprisingly the whole country joined the worthless army to celebrate their" victory" against ipob members. Is that not a shame?

Any smart person already knows that Nigeria is headed for total breakup. Genuine countries that really want to live in peace will always go the extra mile to ensure that unlike those headed for destruction. After the Rwanda genocide, there was genuine effort to restore peace and today, that country is relatively stable and prosperous. Their current president Paul Kagame is from the Tutsis, the ethnic minority that was at the receiving end and they now have memorials all over the country to honour the victims. But in Nigeria, you see fools mocking the victims of the civil war by showing them pictures of women and children that were being starved to death?! What manner of people would act like that if not primitive sadists?! Would the Germans ever try mock Jews by showing them pictures of the Holocaust and saying nonsense too?

It is not by accident that this appology of a country is now in a total mess, they actually had it coming! We are sharing a country with barbarians!

3 Likes

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Greenback: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:
Igbos = No Level.

Yoruba soldiers at Ore only did few tactics that made the Biafra soldiers not to enter Yoruba land

Yet they refuse to learn a thing or two from Yorubas, Benins, Germanys, US, UK, France.

They have had their own government, laws, army before 1900. Not the Igbos wey British

You afonjas are pretending that the loss of Ilorin is not painful grin grin
The so called warrior afonja ran away with the speed of light from Fulani boys and abadoned his dirty village and people...today all afonjas in iloeun,old and young, they all bow down,prostrate flat on the ground,dobale for Fulani emir of Ilorin gambari! grin
What a shame grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Greenback: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Sammy07:
Igbos = No Level.

You afonjas are pretending that the loss of Ilorin is not painful grin grin
The so called warrior afonja ran away with the speed of light from Fulani boys and abadoned his dirty village and people...today all afonjas in Ilorin,old and young, they all bow down,prostrate flat on the ground,dobale for Fulani emir of Ilorin gambari! grin
What a shame grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Greenback: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
divinecode101:
Nigeria army dealt with these people no be small oh

But dem never learnt their lessons though, Llamadi Cownu will soon put them in more trouble

Otapiapia hero grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by hollah123: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
pazienza:

The pictures only shows me what our enemies are capable of, what they had done in the past, what they are planning to do in the future, and why we must fight tooth and nail to raise a national boundary between us and them to keep their hate at bay.
The only regret this picture evokes in an Igbo, is the regret that we have not been able to make those who put us through those experiences pay for it, we have not been be able to exact our own pound of flesh.

Seeing those pics reminds us why We MUST work harder to put ourselves in a position where those who brought such sufferings to our parents, and now dance on their graves, are made to feel a potent dose of their own poison.

That's the only regret these pics evokes in an Igbo. Its a strong feeling of need for REVENGE, to GET EVEN!

guy Na too much American film dey worry u,many of u think war is child's play.see in war there's no rule at all n humanity n caution is thrown to the wind but only survival of the fittest comes to play.

see I have never experienced war b4 n I don't pray to experience it but I have see gory pictures of war.if u have ever been caught up in a cult war b4 I know u won't pray for real war cos even non cultist live in fear n everywhere is dangerous.

during my school days,one of my course mate had a soldier bro who came back from peace keeping mission n he brought his camera to us.if u see half of what we saw there I know u will never seek revenge through war,a situation whereby heads n different corpses are littered everywhere n nobody cares,they keep moving.
human parts are regular things n birds eating corpses aren't any big deal,so do u think u can pray for war if u see more of that.

Another soldier we were close to during service told us some of his experiences in Cameroon n I was shocked,till today d man no dey chop meat cos of wetin he don see n many of u keypad warriors are screaming war as if it's like d normal film where actors will always have nine lives.

though I am really not comfortable with what is happening in Nigeria but I don't pray for war.

many of u praying for war can't even stand a typical agbero on d street not to talk of soldiers trained for war n always ready to kill
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by BastardWike: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
My advice to Igbos is to be wise. This country is no doubt headed for the rocks and the disaster will shake the world but we must not play central role in it.

I have checked the dynamics I can say we are quite lucky that environmental and religious factors are in our favour. A war is coming but we should do all we can to avoid our homeland being made the theater.

Any careful observer would easily notice that the heat is already on the SW while the middle belt is frustrated and now has two options either to radically confront a monster or be swallowed. The Muslim barbarians won't be able to establish or take over our place like they did in Illorin.

Their interest is now in the SW and that is why they are invading the region in large numbers. Okada riding, a vocation that will give you access and make you understand an area is now completely in their hands.

Igbos should play a passive role. We must stoop to conquer. In fact, Nigeria need to last longer so that the perpetrators of that inhuman attrocities of 1966-70 would pay back in full.

How many has died already and how many is dying everyday? We should keep calm and allow karma to deal with them decisively.

Nigeria will ultimately break, so there is no need for us Igbos to sweat it, let's allow it to take its natural course.

2 Likes

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Greenback:

Otapiapia hero grin

Pained dude, Ojukwu died of heart attack of FFK always shagging his wife and he was always made to fan them

Cowardness run in your biafrauud, that was why Ojukwu abandoned 3 million biafrauud people for good life in Ivory Coast

Should I also tell you about Llamadi Cownu? Azikwe?
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by hollah123: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
BastardWike:
My advice to Igbos is to be wise. This country is no doubt headed for the rocks and the disaster will shake the world but we must not play central role in it.

I have checked the dynamics I can say we are quite lucky that environmental and religious factors are in our favour. A war is coming but we should do all we can to avoid our homeland being made the theater.

Any careful observer would easily notice that the heat is already on the SW while the middle belt is frustrated and now has two options either to radically confront a monster or be swallowed. The Muslim barbarians won't be able to establish or take over our place like they did in Illorin.

Their interest is now in the SW and that is why they are invading the region in large numbers. Okada riding, a vocation that will give you access and make you understand an area is now completely in their hands.

Igbos should play a passive role. We must stoop to conquer. In fact, Nigeria need to last longer so that the perpetrators of that inhuman attrocities of 1966-70 would pay back in full.

How many has died already and how many is dying everyday? We should keep calm and allow karma to deal with them decisively.

Nigeria will ultimately break, so there is no need for us Igbos to sweat it, let's allow it to take its natural course.
many of u are comedians n u don't understand the complex nature of Nigerian government so u think break up will happen just like that,bro it's just a pipe dream n a wild goose chase.

Go n read n have better exposure about how things are done,if only u know catastrophic chaos can happen where many will lose n still there won't be break up.

many of u just base your life n realities on wishful thinking
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
BastardWike:

Your Nigerian army only killed innocent women and children while Biafran army thoroughly whooped their asss despite all the Armada of ammunitions Britain gave them. Check the casualty rates of combatants between Nigeria and Biafra before saying nonsense.

Talking about learning lessons, who should be saying that now considering how Boko Haram, bandits and fulani herdsmen are killing, maiming and destroying everything in sight all over the North? Is Gowon's Plateau State not experiencing what Biafrans passed through in 1967-70? What about Danjuma's Taraba state? Borno, Yobe, Sokoto, Zamfara etc how far??

Una never see anything, karma is real.

Really?
And you begged to surrender?

grin grin grin
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Cajal(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:
The handiwork of Buhari, Gowon, Muritala, OBJ, Awolowo, etc. Heartless souls that will continue to burn in hell till eternity.
.plus OJUKWU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Muna4real:

They don't have any justification for the progorom because their killed Igbo officers in the counter coup. The reason for the progorom is the same reason for the other two progoroms carried out against nndigbo years ago. Hatred.

una should have let justice do its job,the way americans did with nazis....
una fvcked up....
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by pazienza(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
hollah123:
guy Na too much American film dey worry u,many of u think war is child's play.see in war there's no rule at all n humanity n caution is thrown to the wind but only survival of the fittest comes to play.

see I have never experienced war b4 n I don't pray to experience it but I have see gory pictures of war.if u have ever been caught up in a cult war b4 I know u won't pray for real war cos even non cultist live in fear n everywhere is dangerous.

during my school days,one of my course mate had a soldier bro who came back from peace keeping mission n he brought his camera to us.if u see half of what we saw there I know u will never seek revenge through war,a situation whereby heads n different corpses are littered everywhere n nobody cares,they keep moving.
human parts are regular things n birds eating corpses aren't any big deal,so do u think u can pray for war if u see more of that.

Another soldier we were close to during service told us some of his experiences in Cameroon n I was shocked,till today d man no dey chop meat cos of wetin he don see n many of u keypad warriors are screaming war as if it's like d normal film where actors will always have nine lives.

though I am really not comfortable with what is happening in Nigeria but I don't pray for war.

many of u praying for war can't even stand a typical agbero on d street not to talk of soldiers trained for war n always ready to kill

I don't know what you are talking about. Ndiigbo have seen war. You Nigerians cannot use threat of war to make Ndiigbo drop agitation for Biafra. My father was a Biafran soldier. Went to the war with his elder brother who died in the war, we still have his enlarged picture in our House.

My father remains a proud Biafran and is first to support any Biafran effort. He raised us 6 boys to be patriotic to Biafra and never to fail to represent Biafra.

Please keep your opinion to yourself. You will not use threat of war to make an Igbo not to want Biafra. Infact you will only arouse the need to demand for Biafra harder from him.

The loyalty of my grandfather was to Biafra, likewise that of my father and mine too, it will be passed down to my children too. Wanting Biafra can never mean wanting war. Unity can never be by force.

9 Likes

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Yes.

wetin fulanis do una....??
every criminal is a fulani now....

because a radio station said hate fulanis,then una said,hey,we guess we should hate fulanis....

dont you people see the problem....??
thats why south east is in such a mess....

criminals can do what they want and blame fulanis....
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by pazienza(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
hollah123:
many of u are comedians n u don't understand the complex nature of Nigerian government so u think break up will happen just like that,bro it's just a pipe dream n a wild goose chase.

Go n read n have better exposure about how things are done,if only u know catastrophic chaos can happen where many will lose n still there won't be break up.

Nigeria will break up one way or the other.
It will crumble under the weight of its fraudulent existence.

The only wishful thinkers here are you Nigerians thinking a good way to make an Igbo accept your dead country is by threat of war and violence. Well, it will not work, its like trying to use petrol to quench a fire.

Nigeria is not stronger than countries like USSR and Yugoslavia that broke up into pieces. Get a grip of yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Muna4real:

From one lie to another.

Abeg when did Nigeria play good fellows. So who was then playing the bad fellow?

its either you listen or declare war again....!!

who gives a shitt....

how is that a lie....??
good guys,bad guys,who gives a fvck....
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by pazienza(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
GofuckYourself:

That is fear not free will. They are afraid if they speak up they will be brutalized by thugs

That is a dictatorship not freewill

You beat up traders who open their stores my man let's be real

Keep telling yourself that.
Biafra is an ideology every Igbo father initiates the Sons and daughters into.
We all have pictures of lost uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc who that war claimed in our homes. You are mad if you think such can be forgotten especially considering how Nigeria has turned out to be a public disgrace and a failed experiment.

4 Likes

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
madmohamed:
OK let me ask boko haram is Nigeria have deadlier weapons

you wan become boko haram in south east....??
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by mank1234(m): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Your moniker and the last paragraph spoilt this piece u wrote

BastardWike:

Any smart person already knows that Nigeria is headed for total breakup. Genuine countries that really want to live in peace will always go the extra mile to ensure that unlike those headed for destruction. After the Rwanda genocide, there was genuine effort to restore peace and today, that country is relatively stable and prosperous. Their current president Paul Kagame is from the Tutsis, the ethnic minority that was at the receiving end and they now have memorials all over the country to honour the victims. But in Nigeria, you see fools mocking the victims of the civil war by showing them pictures of women and children that were being starved to death?! What manner of people would act like that if not primitive sadists?! Would the Germans ever try mock Jews by showing them pictures of the Holocaust and saying nonsense too?

It is not by accident that this appology of a country is now in a total mess, they actually had it coming! We are sharing a country with barbarians!
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
mekysmart123:

Nigeria, currently is a killing field. Are you aware a Commander was shot dead recently in Zamfara? What good has Nigeria done to her citizen?
The country should split in peace, we are not designed to be one, not at all.

nigeria is not splitten anything without a war....
una go wait tire....
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
pazienza:

The pictures only shows me what our enemies are capable of, what they had done in the past, what they are planning to do in the future, and why we must fight tooth and nail to raise a national boundary between us and them to keep their hate at bay.
The only regret this picture evokes in an Igbo, is the regret that we have not been able to make those who put us through those experiences pay for it, we have not been be able to exact our own pound of flesh.

Seeing those pics reminds us why We MUST work harder to put ourselves in a position where those who brought such sufferings to our parents, and now dance on their graves, are made to feel a potent dose of their own poison.

That's the only regret these pics evokes in an Igbo. Its a strong feeling of need for REVENGE, to GET EVEN!

una could have....
una practicaly had nigeria at the balls....
but una messed it up as usual....
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by Muna4real(f): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

una should have let justice do its job,the way americans did with nazis....
una fvcked up....

Justice? In this country? How?
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by BastardWike: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
hollah123:

You really don't know anything yet you think you're wise. Hasn't so many countries broken already? Is Nigeria in any way as strong as USSR was before totally breaking up? What about Yugoslavia? Czechoslovakia? Sudan? Ethiopia? Didn't they all break up, so what's so special about Nigeria? A country that is already failing in every aspect? A country that has a police yet different sections are now forming their own militia? A country that is losing more people both civilians and soldiers than countries that are officially at war?

You can continue decieving yourself, it's your choice.
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by mank1234(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Very touching pictures. In Akwa Ibom, my mum was the only surviving child of her mum (parents, sibblings and properties lost to a useless war).

Nigeria, a country without memorial.

1 Like

Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by BastardWike: 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

nigeria is not splitten anything without a war....
una go wait tire....

Is the country not at war already? What is happening in the NE? What about NW and NC? What about the new threats and counter threats between the SW and Northern groups?

I have not seen any people that like being deluded like Nigerians.
Re: War Is A Terrible Thing Biafran War In Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
mekysmart123:
OP, honestly, at this point in time, you are not doing us good by sharing these pictures here. See how Yorubas and their partners in mockery have already flooded the thread to heap insults on Igbos. As if the Majors that executed a coup did it in the name of Igbos.
See how they are already blaming Ojukwu, as if he did not explore means of peaceful existence both home and abroad, before Gowon reneged on all pact agreed, because he had the backing of the Brits.
They will not mention how Gowon fired the first shot at Garkem, and invaded the East, to start the war. But their usual hate for Igbos, will always blind them to heap insults and blame Igbos, for a war they did not start. Any way, any sane human, with a brain in his head, will have a rethink if this war, was ever necessary, because the state of the nation is even worst than it has ever been.
God willing, a day will come when this contraption will split, as it is, whether the Brits and those benefiting from it like it or not.

This image should remain in the archives, and not for a forum as this.

abeg,declarin a nation in another nation is automatical declaration of war....!!
dont you know that....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijelespeaks Gets Court Affidavit To Speak Against Nnamdi Kanu - IT IS FINISHED / Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna / Warning:tell Nigerians To Flee From USA Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.