Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Witches Are Everywhere! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witches Are Everywhere! (26001 Views)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Witches Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Fashx007: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2021
The grandma is spiritually inclined enough to see the gift the grand daughter is carrying and help her to harness it despite the religion differences, that's to show we re only limited by religion ,if the parents of the said lady had been obstinate about their child going to church ,God knows what would have become of her.

blaky007:

So is it that your late grand mother who was a prophetess and who apparently passed on this gift to you is a christian?
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Truvel:
Leave D Stuff Joor!
I'm real serious bro...i want learn a couple of things, not for I'll intentions, like astral projecting..

And I will...but I feel you will be a good guide
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
blaky007:

So is it that your late grand mother who was a prophetess and who apparently passed on this gift to you is a christian?
It's Possible. Spiritual Gifts Can Be Imparted & Anointing Can Be Transfered Just Like Elijah To Elisha.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2021
bossvicks06:

I'm real serious bro...i want learn a couple of things, not for I'll intentions, like astral projecting..

And I will...but I feel you will be a good guide
Astral Projecting Is Dangerous. U Could Be Harmed Or Even Get Killed. When U Astral Project To Someone Who Is Wicked Or More Powerful Dan U Are, U Could Be Harmed Or Even Get Killed.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by azeeza(f): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
blaky007:

she is a Christian, died and bury as a Christian.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Truvel:
Astral Projecting Is Dangerous. U Could Be Harmed Or Even Get Killed. When U Astral Project To Someone Who Is Wicked Or More Powerful Dan U Are, U Could Be Harmed Or Even Get Killed.
Okay....but must I project to someone?
Like, if have loved for u to tell me more about it..cos I've been tying for years...
And I don't feel I'm stopping till my curiosity is quenched

is there no beneficial way to use it ..like for the good of maybe a relative or yourself...is it all dangers ahead?
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
bossvicks06:

Okay....but must I project to someone?
Like, if have loved for u to tell me more about it..cos I've been tying for years...
And I don't feel I'm stopping till my curiosity is quenched

is there no beneficial way to use it ..like for the good of maybe a relative or yourself...is it all dangers ahead?
I Only & Once In A While Use It To People I Know Well, Like My Relatives, Love Ones, Neighbours Or Friends.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Truvel:
I Only & Once In A While Use It To People I Know Well, Like My Relatives, Love Ones, Neighbours Or Friends.

Oh...
So, that's a dead end for me?

Well, i want to...and will

I just don't want to join any silly society to get there..the holy spirit wouldn't let me...

And secondly, I hate another person forcing me to do things i wouldnt ordinarily wanr to do..simpply cos he/she must have shown me a ting or two...against my will...so I simply have refused asking a few people I seriously suspect are witches for directive.....

But deep down ...i want an open eye to the spiritual ..i see a lot of things I can't explain..simpy by being in a relaxed place and having my eyes closed...

I have seen demons countless times...and even once, somewhere in Abuja, I met a strange man under a tree oneday...who surprisingly narrated many things about my life and destiny to me, to my astonishment, and he encouraged me to keep going in my path ...that all my heart desires will be fulfilled there...

I honestly am convinced that I have unique spiritual talents...my stories are too plenty

But I have had this crave for more, there are too many unanswered questions about my life...so much that I started reading books to see k explanation...

Well, if you will project to me, I'll gladly oblige
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
bossvicks06:

Oh...
So, that's a dead end for me?

Well, i want to...and will

I just don't want to join any silly society to get there..the holy spirit wouldn't let me...

And secondly, I hate another person forcing me to do things i wouldnt ordinarily wanr to do..simpply cos he/she must have shown me a ting or two...against my will...so I simply have refused asking a few people I seriously suspect are witches for directive.....

But deep down ...i want an open eye to the spiritual ..i see a lot of things I can't explain..simpy by being in a relaxed place and having my eyes closed...

I have seen demons countless times...and even once, somewhere in Abuja, I met a strange man under a tree oneday...who surprisingly narrated many things about my life and destiny to me, to my astonishment, and he encouraged me to keep going in my path ...that all my heart desires will be fulfilled there...

I honestly am convinced that I have unique spiritual talents...my stories are too plenty

But I have had this crave for more, there are too many unanswered questions about my life...so much that I started reading books to see k explanation...

Well, if you will project to me, I'll gladly oblige
I Won't Project To U. Bro Just 4get D Stuff, It's Somehow Complicating.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Truvel:
I Won't Project To U. Bro Just 4get D Stuff, It's Somehow Complicating.

Okay
Thank you
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
bossvicks06:

Okay
Thank you
It Will Give People/ur family Members/ Ur Love Ones Bad Impression Abt U Or Ur Way Of Life.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Now, I Want To Say Dis. D Things I Revealed Here Are Not Fairy Tales Or Fictional Stories. Dey Are Real.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by kingvomlotus12: 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Truvel:
Now, I Want To Say Dis. D Things I Revealed Here Are Not Fairy Tales Or Fictional Stories. Dey Are Real.
yeah I believe.. mehn if I begin to yan ny life story four page nor go reach.. I was tormented when I was lil every night I always have visitors, they press me, some times flash there image to me to scare me, and the thing I always wake up before they come.... there was a night they came with cain if not for my mum (may her soul rest in perfect peace) she covered me, the next morning we saw marks on her back .
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by kingvomlotus12: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
till I was 17, they came and was flashing their image I wasn't scared! like I was bold it was heavenly, they continued, they touched me I wasn't moved till then I've been at peace but sometimes I face challenges, add an accident the leg they do touch back then was affected, sometimes I have weird dreams I can't even interpret
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
yeah I believe.. mehn if I begin to yan ny life story four page nor go reach.. I was tormented when I was lil every night I always have visitors, they press me, some times flash there image to me to scare me, and the thing I always wake up before they come.... there was a night they came with cain if not for my mum (may her soul rest in perfect peace) she covered me, the next morning we saw marks on her back .
Did All Dis Happen In Ur Sleep/dream?
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by kingvomlotus12: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Truvel:
Did All Dis Happen In Ur Sleep/dream?
nah physically, I always wake up before they come
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
nah physically, I always wake up before they come
So They Came To U Physically In Spirit Form To Attack U?
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2021
Truvel:
It Will Give People/ur family Members/ Ur Love Ones Bad Impression Abt U Or Ur Way Of Life.

I don't care nor do I mind...

Lìfe I believe is what it is... .impression regardless

Besides, I'm yet to meet anyone who has better reasons/justifìcations, and capacity to be evil, yet as harmless as I am...an will continue to be

For a man will only be built or destroyed by the consequences of his own actions...justiications regardless

I have a soul of a healer...i heal people effortlessly as I have come to notice...and even when I try hardest to harm, I'm usually talked out of it last minute..in a dream, trance or something

The world is evil...and it takes power to effect any form or reasonable change in the lives of the ignorant ...be it positive or negative change

If the wicked have unlimited access to powers made available to all by God himself...and are unhindered in their use to it to bound and enslave destinies...as mine was once bound

Then, why can't good souls be given such access..for use to counter evil

Ordinary everyday eople are capable of so much more ...if the cloaks and dark veils on their faces are taken off...i see them cloaks, but I don't know how to take it off..

But I will learn it...no matter what it takes me
Even at the cost of mine own life....

For evil shall never conquer good...no matter the cost!

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by greencard: 6:01am On Apr 30, 2021
bossvicks06:

Besides, I'm yet to meet anyone who has better reasons/justifìcations, and capacity to be evil, yet as harmless as I am...an will continue to be

For a man will only be built or destroyed by the consequences of his own actions...justiications regardless

I have a soul of a healer...i heal people effortlessly as I have come to notice...and even when I try hardest to harm, I'm usually talked out of it last minute..in a dream, trance or something

The world is evil...and it takes power to effect any form or reasonable change in the lives of the ignorant ...be it positive or negative change

If the wicked have unlimited access to powers made available to all by God himself...and are unhindered in their use to it to bound and enslave destinies...as mine was once bound

Ordinary everyday eople are capable of so much more ...if the cloaks and dark veils on their faces are taken off...i see them cloaks, but I don't know how to take it off..

1 Share

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2021
bossvicks06:

Now, What U Are Asking 4 It's At Ur Own Risk. If U Astral Project & Gets Harm Or Even Get Killed, U Are On Ur Own. Whatever Dat Happens To U, U Shall Bear D Consequence. I Av Warned U. By D Way, I Did Dis Having D Occult Ability. I Can't Tell Weda It Will Work 4 U. Even If U Want Me To Give U D Steps Or Guidelines, I Won't Paste It Here. I Would Rada Email U. Do So At Ur Own Risk.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by kingvomlotus12: 11:23am On May 02, 2021
Truvel:
So They Came To U Physically In Spirit Form To Attack U?
yes!, And one thing people tend to respect me a lot, I don't even have to do anything... Everywhere I go
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
yes!, And one thing people tend to respect me a lot, I don't even have to do anything... Everywhere I go
hmmm, Dis Is Really Strange.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by kingvomlotus12: 2:16pm On May 02, 2021
Truvel:
hmmm, Dis Is Really Strange.
yeah I think so too, so what can you deduce from all these
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
yeah I think so too, so what can you deduce from all these
It's A Witchcraft Attack.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by bossvicks06: 5:26pm On May 03, 2021
Truvel:
Now, What U Are Asking 4 It's At Ur Own Risk. If U Astral Project & Gets Harm Or Even Get Killed, U Are On Ur Own. Whatever Dat Happens To U, U Shall Bear D Consequence. I Av Warned U. By D Way, I Did Dis Having D Occult Ability. I Can't Tell Weda It Will Work 4 U. Even If U Want Me To Give U D Steps Or Guidelines, I Won't Paste It Here. I Would Rada Email U. Do So At Ur Own Risk.
Okay...bossvicks06@gmail.com
I'll be expecting
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 04, 2021
Truvel please thread carefully, how are you doing.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 04, 2021
Rozcol:
Truvel please thread carefully, how are you doing.
I'm Good. It's Being Long I Heard 4rm U.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Jasbi: 6:54pm On May 09, 2021
@ Travel, please do you have any idea of what it means when someone sees recurring numbers every time. Numbers like 111, 911, 11:11, 333. Are they by any means related to spirituality, because I see them most times.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Airlove: 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
Jasbi:
@ Travel, please do you have any idea of what it means when someone sees recurring numbers every time. Numbers like 111, 911, 11:11, 333. Are they by any means related to spirituality, because I see them most times.

Those are angel numbers, they are trying to communicate to u using those codes to assure u of their presence and Answers to prayers. Each number has its meaning. Eg 911 is emergency to bb cutious, 111 new beginnings etc

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2021
Jasbi:
911 Symbolizes Emergency. D Dream Could Be Telling U Not To Be Afraid To Ask 4 Help. 111 Symbolizes Unity Or Leadership. It Could Also Mean Loneliness. 333 Symbolizes Life, Power Or Strenght. 111 Symbolizes Partnership Or Co-operation. Remember D Phrase Dat Says 2 Is Better Dan 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2021
Airlove:

Those are angel numbers, they are trying to communicate to u using those codes to assure u of their presence and Answers to prayers. Each number has its meaning. Eg 911 is emergency to bb cutious, 111 new beginnings etc
They Are Not Just Angels Numbers. They Are Power Ranks Or Levels Of Power Or Spiritual Heirachy. The Higher Their Rank, The More Powerful They Are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Jasbi: 9:56pm On May 09, 2021
Yeah you're right, I google searched it also and I read that they're angel numbers, but each person's post I read are of different meanings and that makes it confusing

Airlove:

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.