Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Witches Are Everywhere! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Witches Are Everywhere! (26000 Views)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / Witches Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Jasbi: 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
Do you mean the power rank of the angels or the numbers

Truvel:
They Are Not Just Angels Numbers. They Are Power Ranks Or Levels Of Power Or Spiritual Heirachy. The Higher Their Rank, The More Powerful They Are.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by NWABUKA007(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2021
Mrlcredible:
witches don't exist, stop deceiving yourself

Bros
You are entitled to your opinion
And likewise
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by StarFire08(f): 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
Nice thread. Please I have been having strange dream like seeing a very big snake turn into a lady , and making out with me. been on an island seeing big catfish ( both inside water , land ,pot , everywhere)
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by StarFire08(f): 12:48pm On May 10, 2021
Dream of fruits, rain , floods and lastly someone paid some assassins to kidnap and kill me , meanwhile, I was trying to protect the lady that paid someone to take my life. I didn't say anything or do anything to her. please what does it mean . thank you.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
Jasbi:
Do you mean the power rank of the angels or the numbers

D Power Rank Of Angels Or Forces Or Levels Power. E.g Just Like D Way D Bible Put It. Principalities, Powers, Rulers Of Darkness. D Best Example Is D Use Of Arm Forces Ranks Like Field Marshial, General, Brigadier General, Major General, Major Etc. By D Way, It Also Av What To Do With What I Told U In Page 13.

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
StarFire08:
Nice thread. Please I have been having strange dream like seeing a very big snake turn into a lady , and making out with me. been on an island seeing big catfish ( both inside water , land ,pot , everywhere)
Ur Dream Could Av To Do With Marine Spirit/serpentine Demon. These Spirits Causes Or Promotes Sexual Lust Or Sexual Perversion. They Could Make Someone To Be Sexually Loose & Can Also Cause Relationship/Marital Issues. It's Likely U Av Been Initiated. Prayer/deliverance Is D Solution.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
StarFire08:
Dream of fruits, rain , floods and lastly someone paid some assassins to kidnap and kill me , meanwhile, I was trying to protect the lady that paid someone to take my life. I didn't say anything or do anything to her. please what does it mean . thank you.
Fruits In D Dream Are Good. D State Of D Fruits Will Tell More. Rain Symbolizes Healing, Refreshment & Blessings. It Could Also Means Tears. I.e D Tears U Shed Secretly. Flood Is Never A Good Dream. It Means Troubles Or Problems. Ur Dream Abt Assasins Could Mean Dat There An Hopeless Situation Dat Needs Ur Immediate Attention & Action. U Need To Act Fast & Put Things Right.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2021
Jasbi:
Yeah you're right, I google searched it also and I read that they're angel numbers, but each person's post I read are of different meanings and that makes it confusing

If U Say They Are Angels Number, U Are Still Right. D Numbers Are Symbols Of Their Levels Of Power Or Authority.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Jasbi: 9:06pm On May 10, 2021
Ok thanks, but is there anything I'm supposed to do whenever I see those numbers

Truvel:
D Power Rank Of Angels Or Forces Or Levels Power. E.g Just Like D Way D Bible Put. Principalities, Powers, Rulers Of Darkness. D Best Example Is D Use Of Arm Forces Ranks Like Field Marshial, General, Brigadier General, Major General, Major Etc. By D Way, It Also Av What To Do With What I Told U In Page 13.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 10, 2021
Jasbi:
Ok thanks, but is there anything I'm supposed to do whenever I see those numbers

Those Numbers U See Av Meaning. U Are To Appy Their Meaning To Ur Life Or How U Should Live Ur Life.

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2021
Truvel:
Those Numbers U See Av Meaning. U Are To Appy Their Meaning To Ur Life Or How U Should Live Ur Life.
Truvel how are you doing, I had to take a break from here before they tag me as a witch lol
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:14am On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Truvel how are you doing, I had to take a break from here before they tag me as a witch lol

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 10:34am On May 11, 2021
Rozcol, U Shouldn't Let Dat Discourage U Or Stop U. Infact, I Av Been Called Names Even Worser Dan Witchcraft.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 11, 2021
Truvel:
Rozcol, U Shouldn't Let Dat Discourage U Or Stop U. Infact, I Av Been Called Names Even Worser Dan Witchcraft.
I don't want attention anymore,it was part of the reason I deactivated my popular monika, before Nairaland hoodlums started creating monikas to impersonate me and staging fake chats.I'm actually hiding from attention, the ones I get on daily basis is already too much.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:
I don't want attention anymore,it was part of the reason I deactivated my popular monika, before Nairaland hoodlums started creating monikas to impersonate me and staging fake chats.I'm actually hiding from attention, the ones I get on daily basis is already too much.
Lol, U Don't Want Attention Anymore. Dis Has Nothing To Do With Attention Neither Does It Av Anything To Do With Ur Contribution Here. We Av Diverse Kinds Of People Here. D Good, D Bad & D Ugly. So U Shouldn't Expect Everyone To Be Nice To U.

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2021
Truvel:
Lol, U Don't Want Attention Anymore. Dis Has Nothing To Do With Attention Neither Does It Av Anything To Do With Ur Contribution Here. We Av Diverse Kinds Of People Here. D Good, D Bad & D Ugly. So U Shouldn't Expect Everyone To Be Nice To U.
I hate bad energy around me infact I easily cry when someone is unreasonably harsh towards me,its part of the reason I avoid people and introverted.I was trying to be hard with my old Monika so as to be able to fit in with the tough people of this country but I found out that I can't live for people, it was tough sha.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 12, 2021
Rozcol:
I hate bad energy around me infact I easily cry when someone is unreasonably harsh towards me,its part of the reason I avoid people and introverted.I was trying to be hard with my old Monika so as to be able to fit in with the tough people of this country but I found out that I can't live for people, it was tough sha.
U Caused Some Of D Issues Urself. There Are Issues & People U Could Av Avoided Or Even Ignored But U Didn't. Dis Also Led To What U Experienced.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2021
Truvel:
U Caused Some Of D Issues Urself. There Are Issues & People U Could Av Avoided Or Even Ignored But U Didn't. Dis Also Led To What U Experienced.
Exactly though I was doing them deliberately, its just not me I wanted to be an extrovert but it all ends here as I'm a very quiet person outside here,I wish I'm a little bit of that character I displayed as it has its advantage
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
Rozcol:
Exactly though I was doing them deliberately, its just not me I wanted to be an extrovert but it all ends here as I'm a very quiet person outside here,I wish I'm a little bit of that character I displayed as it has its advantage
It's Alright.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 12, 2021
Truvel:
It's Alright.
How was your day
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2021
Rozcol:
How was your day
It Was Fine & Urs?
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Slimdan360: 8:20am On May 13, 2021
Truvel:
It Was Fine & Urs?
Rozcol:
How was your day
Pls there's is sth bothering me,some times when am crushing hard on a girl,I usually have a dream where I see my self either dating her, talking to her or just seeing her,this has happened to me like three times now, although I have never dated any of the said girls before. is it sth I should be concerned about

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2021
Slimdan360:

Pls there's is sth bothering me,some times when am crushing hard on a girl,I usually have a dream where I see my self either dating her, talking to her or just seeing her,this has happened to me like three times now, although I have never dated any of the said girls before. is it sth I should be concerned about
U Av Dis Dreams Because Of Obsession. If U Like Her, I Think D Best Is To Approach Her.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by morinto: 10:49am On May 18, 2021
Truvel:
U Av Dis Dreams Because Of Obsession. If U Like Her, I Think D Best Is To Approach Her.
I dreamt that I was in my former secondary with my class writing from the board but I was slow but determine to catch up with my mate even though the odd was againt me and Then one of my classmate throw water on my book and then I ask him why did he do that with anger and suddenly the teacher drove me and the boy from the class and I started begging the teacher to let me in but she refuse then I started telling her that the world envolve that now is her turn and I would soon finish my master program and I would be greater than her and she would be under me and she still insisted I should leave the class. The moment I left the class I started vommiting life worms like plenty worms and then suddenly the owner of the sch came and said this your head he know how to reject things that the worm is meant to destroy you but your head is rejecting it. Down within me I knew it was God then she told me is the worm that make me to be a great talkative and I still was removing the worm from my mouth and then she distracted me by telling me to go back to the class and the moment I wanted to enter the class I just woke up

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2021
morinto:

I dreamt that I was in my former secondary with my class writing from the board but I was slow but determine to catch up with my mate even though the odd was againt me and Then one of my classmate throw water on my book and then I ask him why did he do that with anger and suddenly the teacher drove me and the boy from the class and I started begging the teacher to let me in but she refuse then I started telling her that the world envolve that now is her turn and I would soon finish my master program and I would be greater than her and she would be under me and she still insisted I should leave the class. The moment I left the class I started vommiting life worms like plenty worms and then suddenly the owner of the sch came and said this your head he know how to reject things that the worm is meant to destroy you but your head is rejecting it. Down within me I knew it was God then she told me is the worm that make me to be a great talkative and I still was removing the worm from my mouth and then she distracted me by telling me to go back to the class and the moment I wanted to enter the class I just woke up
D Dream Is Not A Good One. D Dream Means Backwardness, Stubborness, Insobordination, Anger & Ur Refusal To Learn 4rm Ur Past. I Will Advise Dat U Should Learn & Be Subject To Those Who Are Older Dan U Or 4rm Those Who Av Had Life Experience Dan U.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by morinto: 10:12pm On May 18, 2021
Truvel:
D Dream Is Not A Good One. D Dream Means Backwardness, Stubborness, Insobordination, Anger & Ur Refusal To Learn 4rm Ur Past. I Will Advise Dat U Should Learn & Be Subject To Those Who Are Older Dan U Or 4rm Those Who Av Had Life Experience Dan U.
Abeg tell me more
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 7:30am On May 19, 2021
morinto:

Abeg tell me more
D Worm Symbolizes Ur Weakness. Which Has To Do With Being Talkertive & Other Negative Behaviours. Furthermore, There Is Someone Or People U Need Learn 4rm & Be Subject To But Unfortunately, U Are Directly Or Indirectly Annonying Dis Person Or People. It Could Be In D Place U Live Or Ur Place Of Work. I Will Advise Dat U Co-operate With Them, Learn 4rm Them & Be Subject To Them.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by morinto: 9:39am On May 19, 2021
Truvel:
D Worm Symbolizes Ur Weakness. Which Has To Do With Being Talkertive & Other Negative Behaviours. Furthermore, There Is Someone Or People U Need Learn 4rm & Be Subject To But Unfortunately, U Are Directly Or Indirectly Annonying Dis Person Or People. It Could Be In D Place U Live Or Ur Place Of Work. I Will Advise Dat U Co-operate With Them, Learn 4rm Them & Be Subject To Them.
Thank you. I appreciate and any progress I would let u know
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 19, 2021
morinto:
Thank you. I appreciate and any progress I would let u know
Alright.
Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by SefunmiHookups: 8:10pm On May 28, 2021
Lovethaa:

Wrong again... sometimes flying in dreams simply means spiritually strong or in control.... Not all Spirit are witches and wizards ... we have mermaids too.. spirit from the water .. there are different earthly powerful beings... Not just witches and wizards .. infact most women and kids of this generation are mostly of the marine world...

you're trying .. but trust me there is more to life than witches and wizards
I had to quote you, Sir. Yes, you are correct on the bolded.
Now all spirits of flying in the dream world are witches. Some means you are on a higher spiritual realm of consciousness than some other people. Especially those you see in those dreams. That's if u recognize anyone.
Also,marine cult is more of the thing in vogue now. They are of the sea and waters in general. The witchcraft covens mostly govern the air and the lands. They are of lesser authority and importance these days in the scheme of things. The marine kingdom makes technologies, innovations, medicines and so on. They also have schools and streets and cities that are good looking in that water realm. I have really seem alot of thinhs. But I know a lot more of you have seen more than I have seen and experienced.
My Initiations...is it once, or twice they have tried to fully initiate me?? No. They have been on my neck for years. They have seen the power that I carry inside, and I will admit it that they have to am extent dwarfed my powers and rendered me useless to the ordinary everyday eyes. But those who are spiritually inclined will know who I am in the spirit realm iftjey come in contact with me on a normal day. They will even know more about me in that other way, than I even know about myself.

I've been told things. I've seen and heard revelations. From different sources, there by confirming the revelations. No be small fights and battles for dream and trance states. This marine people never give up. Once there is a Target on you....omo,they will pursue it to the last conclusion....to get you. iftjey can't, then they set out to kill you or make sure you amount to nothing in your waking life. But it has only been God . God has saved me on several occasions. Many. Even their human female agents have carried out work on me, I fell, but God's mercies prevailed.
But na me use my hand dey cause my own problem with these girls sometimes. Now , I'm more alert. I get revelations in d dream state before any possessed or marine agent girl comes my way....in advance. I've been warned even. I don't keep girlfriends. I stay away from sex with random girls and even those ones that looks normal to the human eye. You can never know the spirit they carry. So I turn down their advances and I play dumb to get away from them. When you see a girl tryna just give u sex without you really pressing for it from her, then know that something is up. She might have been sent on a mission to you.
You never see where marine jam marine and she will tell you that , ' you are not ordinary o'
That's the more reason they want u on their side most times. To use you in advancing their own plans and wickedness. They want more members. They want number. An army of their own loyal soldiers. Many men are in it too. It's not even just women. But women lead the hierarchy. The. In the sea, some mermans are highly placed too.

There are somethings I don't want to say here since anyone could be reading. I was angry and shocked when I was shown my so-called mermaid children in the sea. And their mother who tried to disguise, but I didn't fall for it. That sweet approach and appearing like and angel of light, hides behind it a vicious, jealous woman (water person) .That's why I can't even have any human girlfriend or partners. Lie lie...she will always spoil it before it goes far. And the girls really like me in the relationship but they don't understand what makes it crash after a while. But , I know why. So I've even removed female lover from my agendas for now. No need then. Besides, fornication is what the marine thrives on. They use to to further deal with you . Omo, many of us done suffer for their hands. But we still alive to the glory of God.

2 Likes

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by SefunmiHookups: 8:33pm On May 28, 2021
Rozcol:
You are write,I know if I become worldly (that is fornicate) I would loose the gift its part of the reason I've kept myself the way God created me even though there are temptation here and there, it's part of what always hold me back
Hi, Rozcol.
I've been reading through this thread for about an hour plus now. Just noticed your own comments too.
Hmmm..my dear things dey happen oh. Those who haven't experienced some of thses things would think it's all folklores, nonsensical and delusions. But we know better. We who have and are still going through these struggles and battles. And self realization too.

I read where you asked Truvel about your dreams and all. I have that same power / gift just like you do too. But with it will definitely come attacks from the kingdom of darkness. Of course they know who and who has what in the world. I've fought oh...countless times over the years with them. It used to be worse before when I didn't know my capabilities in the other realm. I was always afraid to go to sleep at night. I've had trances, visions, even as young as 6,7,8 and 9 years old. I've seen shape shifting demon-looking persons in real life twice. One was like our house maid and i still know her today, although hardly see her. But she came to our house in December of 2019 for a traditional wedding and I saw her after many years. She knows I know what I saw . That's why she acts different with me than others . Like she dispises and resents me, kinda. I know these people hardly get delivered. It's a Spirit, duh! So till they get delivered, it's stays inside of them. And the way she was acting that day made me realize she is still not born again yet. Therefore, she still is highly possessed. This is a lady who should be 40 by now. She was our maid from 1999-2001. She was our church member, and a relation to the two kids my mum had just adopted. So she stayed around to help. The kids mum, her aunty or so, died after giving birth to them the previous day. My mum.took up the responsibility to help.

I saw this lady one day transform into what you see in some sci-fi movies. You knows those demonically looking creatures and gargoyles kind of facial features. It happen quickly. Just like in the old series titled 'Grim'
The kids had been crying so I went to check up on them . Unknown to me, those babies barely a week old even, where seeing what I couldn't see. You know babies are still innocent and their eyes can see certain evil entities. She was scaring the babies with her facial expressions on purpose. I came in to the room and even before I did,I fell into a quick trance where I saw her real alien like humanoid face frightening those kids.
Then I entered the room immediately, and said hey why are you people crying....Then I saw her face and her tongue was flicking out like a serpents own at the kids and then turned to face me.. Jesus! I ran out of the room immediately, and she threw a shoe at me but it's missed me and landed by the door . I was so afraid. I ran downstairs. I still remember that day. That was in 1999 or 2000.
When my.mother came back in the evening around 5 or so,I recall telling her that o saw aunty E changed into something else. But she didn't hear me well, or even take me seriously.
I'm waiting for one day when she will confess or when a confrontation will ensue. I want to proove what I saw to my people... But it may not happen. But I hope she gets delivered before she takes her last breath Sha...cuz without holiness, no one will see God.

1 Like

Re: Witches Are Everywhere! by SefunmiHookups: 8:45pm On May 28, 2021
Rozcol:
Fasting is the easiest way to break through such,I think your spirit is weak,boost it up with fasting. Truvel should elaborate more on the rest

I wish I could develop the culture of regular fasting. I know it will help me discover my true purpose and become more of a spiritual authority. I pray...but proper, regular fasting is what I don't do. I want to but I just don't do it.
When I used to give into the flesh's demands (self servicing) I will always have night battles that very night in the dream. They will come to attack me and I will be struggling to fight and call the name of God. But I always overcome in the end. Then I pray and repent of it...then I fall back into it after some days. These days, I hardly have that issue of dream attacks. Although, about four days ago, I had to fight with shadow-looking evil entities in my dream. Omo, I was beaten at one point oh..see me trying to call Jesus ,but my voice was fading away...but in my mind in the dream I can speak and think oh. But the words won't proceed out of my mouth. I refused to give up.
I begged God in my mind that he should help me nau...that why is he letting this demon deal with me like this...that I will die oh..

Immediately God answered and helped me out. I punched the demon and started getting my voice back. I was shouting 'Jesus' ..I rebuke you in the name of Jesus! Bow down! Jesus! Thats how the demons started falling down and I woke up...,.....checked the time and it was past 4 am. Nawa oh. I started talking out in the room.. I refused to let fear take control of me. I spoke out as if I was talking to the demons...or whoever cared to listen. Then I slept again. The battle against those who are trying to draw closer to God is immense. The powers of darkness go just dey fight all of us from all angles. Thank God God is not a man. And all Powers belong to Him....If not ehhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.