Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (43985 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by atonement12: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
mrsage:

I doubt if there's any individual in your generation as successful as Piers Morgan...

If you choose to respond kindly state your facts.

Thanks
Don't worry about my generation, think about your generation.
We are doing very well without necessarily seeking for cheap popularity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BRATISLAVA: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

Well, Trump himself provides evidence. His famous quote "Proud boys, stand by and stand down" was in obvious refusal to criticize the White supremacists who were attacking the BLM protesters. The quote had an undertone of approval by Trump of what the Proud boys represented.

To put the above in context, a lot of Nigerians criticize Buhari for his alleged support of the Fulani herdsmens' menacing activities simply on account of his silence or relative inaction to the issues. How much more when a President openly expresses a tacit approval of white supremacists? I believe that is ample evidence of his white supremacist beliefs, coupled with his other much publicized negative comments about black people. To deny this would be to play ostrich on the sand and thus render you in an unobjective light.

Biden played second fiddle to Obama, a black person, for eight solid years without any issues. He has recognized a lot of people of colour in his campaign and they take up some prominent roles in his administration. He backs up his words for racial inclusion with action and is thus no hypocrite as you are insinuating!

Is that the only evidence, that he made a comment on the proud boys? (A comment that does not support them) How does that make him the grand leader of white supremacists? So because Biden took the knee, given that the BLM protesters were violent murderers, he's the grand master of all violent black "superpredators"? Give evidence of his membership and irrevocable ties.

Have you never seen evidence that Biden is a true racist, or are you playing ostrich on that one, because he was a VP and had no choice but to play second fiddle to Obama? Try and be objective, please.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
rontolo:

Again, Pierce has been consistent. He is educated and rationale. As for you, I don’t need to diagnose my father. He’s doing just fine, compassionate and full of empathy. I won’t refer to your father as I can tell from your posts you don’t have one. You are what they call a bastard.

If you have a father as you claim here, why is it so convenient for you to insult another person’s father ? Or Don’t you now Trump is someone’s father you bastard hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ThierryJay: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is that the only evidence, that he made a comment on the proud boys? (A comment that does not support them) How does that make him the grand leader of white supremacists? So because Biden took the knee, given that the BLM protesters were violent murderers, he's the grand master of all violent black "superpredators"? Give evidence of his membership and irrevocable ties.

Have you never seen evidence that Biden is a true racist, or are you playing ostrich on that one, because he was a VP and had no choice but to play second fiddle to Obama? Try and be objective, please.

I am not concerned about whether he is the grand leader or whatever. All I know is that his utterances and actions show that he is a racist or white supremacist in ideology. Whether he's a card carrying member I'm not bothered about.

Since when did being objective become about peddling illogical sentiments. Who told you Biden didn't have a choice? He very well did, if black people disgusted him so much, there was no way he'd have that much cordial relationship with Obama for EIGHT years without any slip of his true intentions. Even Mike Pence's differences with Trump came to the fore on few occasions in just four years.

Biden is a suppoter of BLM and that's what he stands for and not some sentimental drivel you are pushing forward.

I know it's hard for you but pls accept my sympathy because obviously your objectivity (if you had any) is simply non-existent.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

If you have a father as you claim here, why is it so convenient for you to insult another person’s father ? Or Don’t you now Trump is someone’s father you bastard hypocrite
So let me understand your rant, if Trump isn’t a father he can be insulted? Only fathers deserve respect?. I can tell you are still in primary 4! Listen up son, I will call out Trump as a narcissist. This is no insult. It is who he is. In some respect like Hitler. The same way I say Buhari is nepotistic. They are (or were) public figures and I reserve the right to call them as they are. Truth to power it is called. I understand your upbringing has made you a total ode’. My assessment of you is unchanged. From your writings and world view, I am unequivocal in saying you are of bastard stock. Don’t take this personally. Hurry do a DNA test and the truth shall set you free. Say amen son!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
ThierryJay:

I am not concerned about whether he is the grand leader or whatever. All I know is that his utterances and actions show that he is a racist or white supremacist in ideology. Whether he's a card carrying member I'm not bothered about.

Since when did being objective become about peddling illogical sentiments. Who told you Biden didn't have a choice? He very well did, if black people disgusted him so much, there was no way he'd have that much cordial relationship with Obama for EIGHT years without any slip of his true intentions. Even Mike Pence's differences with Trump came to the fore on few occasions in just four years.

Biden is a suppoter of BLM and that's what he stands for and not some sentimental drivel you are pushing forward.

I know it's hard for you but pls accept my sympathy because obviously your objectivity (if you had any) is simply non-existent.
You've still not answered. Where did he support white supremacists as their Grand Leader? As usual, no concrete irrevocable proof. Just comments, baseless conjecture and more sentiment.

Your sentiment has swallowed the feeble objectivity you tried to exhibit at first.

If Biden can support what he stands for, according to you, even though it is violent and murderous, why can't Trump, assuming that is the case? How does that make him better than Trump because he supports color politics and violent groups? You aren't making sense with your point about Trump's comment on the proud boys. Where did he tell them to begin killing black people, as you've tried to use your sentiment to portray?

Do you really think that if he was racist he would undermine the president? Just because of that? Your idea on that makes no sense. He is not racist because he did his sworn job? Do you even listen to yourself? What illogic.

Go and do more research on your black tolerant Biden. Or keep at uninformed sentiment. You think too highly of race dynamics and like all blacks love to play victim and see racism where it doesn't exist. You are too conscious of people's skin color. And that is where your racist sentiment starts from.

Have a nice day.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
rontolo:

So let me understand your rant, if Trump isn’t a father he can be insulted? Only fathers deserve respect?. I can tell you are still in primary 4! Listen up son, I will call out Trump as a narcissist. This is no insult. It is who he is. In some respect like Hitler. The same way I say Buhari is nepotistic. They are (or were) public figures and I reserve the right to call them as they are. Truth to power it is called. I understand your upbringing has made you a total ode’. My assessment of you is unchanged. From your writings and world view, I am unequivocal in saying you are of bastard stock. Don’t take this personally. Hurry do a DNA test and the truth shall set you free. Say amen son!

chai e pain am ooooo grin grin grin. CNN programmed P I G
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

chai e pain am ooooo grin grin grin. CNN programmed P I G
Pained when I just gave you an education? Childish. Typical shallow-mind.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
rontolo:

Pained when I just gave you an education? Childish. Typical shallow-mind.

I have nothing to learn from a pained emotional wreck like you - agbaya grin
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm not interested in your aspersions against my education, and frankly it has no bearing on asking for evidence that Trump is "the grand leader of white supremacists". You still don't have any evidence that he is, just your sentiment on his cabinet. Sentimentality is the lifeblood of the average black. Give evidence that he's racist apart from the fact that you don't like that he's a rich and powerful white man.

If you have remained ignorant and uneducated on Bidens very racist comments about blacks and Hispanics, then you must be as lost as the sheep colonies of blacks who believe Trump is the leader of white supremacists in America and Biden is not racist.

Why haven't you asked why the power hungry old rich white man, Biden, doesn't let young black people take up his seat? He's used his white privilege to run them for decades and you don't complain.
Trump apologists never seize to amaze me. I am insistent this is an education and enlightenment deficit because your reasoning is both lacking in depth and substance.

To begin with, there are things that are self-evident. Hitlers political manifesto the ‘Mein kampf’ was largely ignored because there was not-evidence’, despite Aryan (white supremacist)superiority and ‘revenge’ doctrine. He would eventually give life to this deranged ideology, overwhelming a nation with hate and attrition.

As 400k Americans perished by Covid, the narcissist Trump pre-occupied himself with a phoney 1776 commision he established to confront what he described as "twisted web of lies" regarding systemic racism in the US and to dispel educational curriculums that portrayed prominent historic slave owners for what they were. It was easy of him to asked the Proud boys, the leading white spremacist group in America to 'stand-by' ahead of the election. Racial tensions during his administration reached levels never before seen. I don’t blame you, it’s not something you will understand sitting in your student hostel in Owerri. Biden has achieved more to heal divisions one day in office than Trump did in all four years.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

I have nothing to learn from a pained emotional wreck like you - agbaya grin
Hiding behind emojis. Hunger Na bad thing!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
rontolo:

Hiding behind emojis. Hunger Na bad thing!

pained emotional bastard, you don reduce your response - hahahahaha - yeye fowl- you for write 7 pages na, craze man grin
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Ayobami7(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
okay
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by dragunov: 3:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.

Says a Nigerian dude relaxing under a mango tree in his mosquitoe infested village.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Microwhy: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Did you know Piers is British?
Noted..
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
ogbonti:

pained emotional bastard, you don reduce your response - hahahahaha - yeye fowl- you for write 7 pages na, craze man grin
Lol. Heartbreak! Hunger add! Do you have you dna result yet?
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ogbonti: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
rontolo:

Lol. Heartbreak! Hunger add! Do you have you dna result yet?

You must have heard the word DNA recently from nairaland - and since it is a strange word for you, you are trying so hard to use it often to make you feel intelligent : grin grin grin God bless nairaland for this exposure - fyi the meaning of DNA is deoxyribonucleic acid - before you start thinking it is a form of soup to eat eba, ewu “copy and paste” activist on nairaland - gerrrahia meen, agbaya grin
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by rontolo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
ogbonti:

You must have heard the word DNA recently from nairaland - and since it is a strange word for you, you are trying so hard to use it often to make you feel intelligent : grin grin grin God bless nairaland for this exposure - fyi the meaning of DNA is deoxyribonucleic acid - before you start thinking it is a form of soup to eat eba, ewu “copy and paste” activist on nairaland - gerrrahia meen, agbaya grin

All this rubbish write up because I advised you to do simple DNA test to confirm you are a bastard for real? Na wah! That’s how you go and be failing exam upandan! Olodo’ !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.