Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (43927 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by HDT13(m): 12:00am On Jan 21, 2021
I hope Joe doesn't spend first 2 years blaming past administration like our govt

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Hollusilva28(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump..
The Greatest President of the United States of America.

The Mercy Period is Over...

Babylon the Great is Fallen!

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

motherfucker pastor and assistant to devil that is distributing mercy. You better keep quiet and don't bring Shame to your entired family
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Emekaonline: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Hahahaha. Fake prophet righteousness!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Aidejay(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

This guy was a staunch Trump supporter who as recently as last September was predicting a Trump landslide- to see him here bashing Trump validates the old saying - “NEVER TRUST A BRITON” - hmmmm

shame on you Piers Morgan for not saying this in September - I guess you want a slice at the establishment run US Media - I guess you want a job at CNN again, sorry- they won’t take you back , you were fired and sent packing and it stands and stays so loser Morgan
Big lie.
He is not a STAUNCH Trump supporter
He predicted Trump MIGHT win but anything can happen. Those were his exact words.
Calling someone lifetimes ahed of you a loser is like a donkey walking backwards.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Maski87: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2021
maestro299:
I wish Joe Biden a successful tenure, but if the 2015 Nigerian general elections has taught me anything, it's that we shouldn't be too hasty to extol the (most times, exaggerated,) virtues of the incoming due to the perceived shortcomings of the outgoing. Considering the struggles of the Buhari government, we can conclude that it's only with time and the benefit of hindsight that we can reasonably judge which government was worse, the preceding or it's successor.
Buhari won a second term, trump did not,Americans are not as stupid as Nigerians, no comparison
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.
Cry me an ocean!

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Maski87: 12:23am On Jan 21, 2021
HantaVirus:
Americans would regret ever voting out Donald Trump ❗
Nigeria voted in Buhari a second time, Americans will not tolerate that kind of nonsense, and know what is good for them

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Aidejay(m): 12:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

The problem with this your prophecy is that it was said many times before whenever a president who was not favourable to born again christians took over.

I can still recall when people like you were saying that Obama was 'the anti-christ' and before him Clinton.

Yes, Biden supports things that are not biblical...but at the end of the day, his taking over does not fufil any scripture.

MODIFIED

One interesting fact about this comment is that people on the other side too demonise 'Christian friendly presidents'. I can recall when Ronald Reagan...a friend of American christains,...became president...opponents from the left were saying he wanted to keep all American women perpetually pregnant...and all as housewives. Well...nothing changed.

Turmp was going to come and punish all the gays, and keep American women pregnant....and barefoot..and housewives. Well, APART from a order preventing transgenders in the millitary...which was made on cost grounds not moral grounds.....nothing changed.

Demonising whoever is the incumbent in the White House is an old game. One previous occupant was alleged to be coming in to wreck the country's morals....and that occupant was .....Thomas Jefferson...who while he did 'play around' in private...had no effect on public morals at all...he served...then he left.

As a Chirstian,. I can recall reading all about how CLinton was going to 'satansie the US, how Obama was the antichrist. Even people like George H.W Bush were labelled New World Order shills... grin
the stupid misrepresented rethorics keep going round and round. Worse is that there is an abundance of semi deranged persons ready to advance and push the latest range when ever it's time. Obama came. Trump came. Biden has come and he too will go. I wonder when the whole tireless gutter mentality will die a natural death.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Maski87: 12:25am On Jan 21, 2021
marvin906:
I swear I might not like Trump.
But today I saw a side of CNN that almost made me vomit...
The same Brett Kavanaugh that they where anchoring to be crucified the idiots where saying he's one of the best decisions of Trump regime..
And the thing I couldn't understand was why they where attacking trumps wife for the choice of clothes she wears that it was too foreign..
The US media has a hand In the division of that country
Unlike Nigeria, America has no time for stupid
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Aidejay(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.
He's closer to the presidency than you will ever be to his current position. Trump is gone and your tears can change nothing.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by SavageResponse(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2021
homealone00:
You wey shame no de on you wetin you don achieve shocked

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Lightorder: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2021
dermmy:

Fake preacher undecided
just for expressing his political opinion and view which he has right to? Learn to respect the next guy’s opinion. My closest friend who lives in Washington DC insulted my family, people and even blocked me on WhatsApp. All because she supports Biden. Can she now make heaven because Trump is out

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by tete7000(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

You guys are so delusional.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by jaxxy(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:

Trump still made major mistakes and fell for political landmines set up by democrats. I’m a huge fan of Trump bt I hate Rubbish. He doesn’t listen to people even on political issues he has no experience in. Many republicans unnecessarily took the heat for him. Pence took major embarrassments. Why? So unnecessary and counterproductive.

Trump is good in decision making and negotiating no matter how hard bt not good in political games and intrigues. He didn’t listen well enough to his to act correctly. Democrats are no better but only smarter in political games and very manipulative.

Covid19 cost him the re-election and Capitol Hill protests got him banned. Tho that shudnt be indefinitely.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by pacespot(m): 12:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Two-faced, and he was once one of ass lickers to Trump while in office. No body is a friend to failure
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Minemrys: 1:02am On Jan 21, 2021
NigPatriot:

Trump one hell of a president! Why was he hated this much? Where did he actually go wrong?
i think part of the reas0n stems fr0m his acti0ns in the past. They kinda seem racist, misogynist and undiplomatic. Coupled with the fact he didn't so much as change when he became president. The reas0n they hate him is practically because of his past.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Minemrys: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2021
marvin906:
The same Brett Kavanaugh that they where anchoring to be crucified the idiots where saying he's one of the best decisions of Trump regime..
And the thing I couldn't understand was why they where attacking trumps wife for the choice of clothes she wears that it was too foreign..
oh! N0w you see that cnn and american media are n0thing m0re than propaganda houses. I mean, i thought nigeria practised politics of hate, till i met the american media n0t only cnn. I realised that instead of me being quick to hate s0me0ne just cause the media say he or she is bad, i have to l0ok at the political side. America would never tell the world how they profitted fr0m ww2 and aided hitler or how they influence leadership and ec0n0my of other countries but would make you think they are saviors. Trump is no saint but damn, he spent half of his term warring with the media.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Minemrys: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

This guy was a staunch Trump supporter who as recently as last September was predicting a Trump landslide- to see him here bashing Trump validates the old saying - “NEVER TRUST A BRITON” - hmmmm

shame on you Piers Morgan for not saying this in September - I guess you want a slice at the establishment run US Media - I guess you want a job at CNN again, sorry- they won’t take you back , you were fired and sent packing and it stands and stays so loser Morgan
lol, media is a business. You d0n't expect him to alienate his fans after Trump's g0ne. It's acting 2 faced.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Minemrys: 1:26am On Jan 21, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Piers Morgan was a staunch supporter, then he flipped, and then became a supporter again, and finally he has flipped.
Unstable as the wind.
just a business man. He's trying to profit with the wave. Publicity.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Microwhy: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
So you know politics and what is required from a leader than A American TV host.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by marvin906(m): 1:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

The reason why the media attacked Kavanaugh is because they saw him as a threat to that pillar of American liberalism...a woman's right to choose..ie have a safe termination of her pregnancy when she wants to.

Otherwise, they had no reason to attack him. He is a good judge and someone who was approived for judicial positions in the past....by all parties. It was when he was being nominated for the Supreme Court...and with it, a chance that he could rule on Roe v Wade...that the media went for him.

Same for Amy Coney Barret...(even to some extent for Gorusch...though Gorusch got a pass because his appointment was like for like....and he had liberal friends who thought too highly of him )

It has been ongoing for decades. Google Robert Bork...and why he did not get appointed as a judge despite being qulified for the post.

Did you watch CNN that period..
They couldn't care less about abortion ideals..
They are fanning the flames of the alleged rape
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
That was why he was reelected. angry
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by pquaver(m): 2:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:

Being president is not the end of the world. Is better you don't become one than to disgrace your generations there. As it stands his name in the annals of history is better than that of Trump. Afterall Hitler was a head of German government, idi amin was also but a nobody in Germany has a better name than Adolf Hitler same as idi amin.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by oshorstan(f): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2021
that is how Baba will be insulted when his time will be up. I know Trump is bad, but there are so many positives from his government. I cannot wait for Buhari to leave Aso rock. bloody terrorist
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Chukwudozzie(m): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2021
That station is the poster child for division,
hate and strife.

marvin906:

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BRATISLAVA: 3:18am On Jan 21, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Piers Morgan was a staunch supporter, then he flipped, and then became a supporter again, and finally he has flipped.
Unstable as the wind.

Story of half his life. Lol
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by DavidEsq(m): 3:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

And who is Babylon the Great, if I may ask. Don't u find it a bit confusing?
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BRATISLAVA: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2021
Microwhy:

So you know politics and what is required from a leader than A American TV host.

Did you know Piers is British?

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by BRATISLAVA: 3:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Lightorder:
just for expressing his political opinion and view which he has right to? Learn to respect the next guy’s opinion. My closest friend who lives in Washington DC insulted my family, people and even blocked me on WhatsApp. All because she supports Biden. Can she now make heaven because Trump is out

What kind of argument did you have, and what kind of insult did she deliver? The way black people carried the white man bidens presidency on their heads, you would wonder if he was going to give them a message for each vote they gave to him.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by letskeeptalking: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2021
rawfact:

Oh, you just discovered that? They started the division years ago. Trump only fought back tenaciously, while maintaining amazing focus on growing US Economy, drastically reducing unemployment, securing US Borders, funding US Military in trillions of US Dollars and keeping oppositional countries like China and Iran at bay.

He was really amazing in strength, fighting both local and foreign "wars" at the same time. Biden dare not oppose western media (especially CNN) even if their move is not in the best interest of the American people. He dare not. Now, Social Media Giants have been enlisted into the "cabal".

Trump remains a Legend - a Hero of all time.

CNN is not the only US media naaa. Most of them support Trump. Fox News will say Trump’s poo is health and can even be used for economic growth.

There is nothing wrong with the Media having a voice, and using it as the see fit. That’s democracy after all.

But somehow you Trump supporters only focus on the ones condemning Trump, and never mention the ones egging him on.

I wonder how CNN was supposed to stop him from doing his job as President, just because they give bad reports about him. Stop pointing out irrelevancies to support your GOD, Trump.

Twitter bans people who post obscenities. Why should he get special treatment because he was President? He was warned, but he taught he was above the law. He got what he deserved.

I agree with Morgan . . . Shame on him!!!

Let’s watch and see how fast his wife will divorce him!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.