Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President (43930 Views)

Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by ReubenE(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
marvin906:

That Jake tapper is annoying..
Wolf biltzer I expected to be sentimental has been the most matured

Thank you.

Jake Tapper
Don Lemon

They practically live their lives to see nothing good in Trump, from his shoes to his hair and colour of tie.

Ironically, he is gone now, they are beginning to acknowledge certain good legacies he left
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
marvin906:
I swear I might not like Trump.
But today I saw a side of CNN that almost made me vomit...
The same Brett Kavanaugh that they where anchoring to be crucified the idiots where saying he's one of the best decisions of Trump regime..
And the thing I couldn't understand was why they where attacking trumps wife for the choice of clothes she wears that it was too foreign..
The US media has a hand In the division of that country

Oh, you just discovered that? They started the division years ago. Trump only fought back tenaciously, while maintaining amazing focus on growing US Economy, drastically reducing unemployment, securing US Borders, funding US Military in trillions of US Dollars and keeping oppositional countries like China and Iran at bay. Interestingly, these are few of his many exploits within a 4-year period. Just 4 years o!

He was really amazing in strength, fighting both local and foreign "wars" at the same time. Biden dare not oppose western media (especially CNN) even if their move is not in the best interest of the American people. He dare not. Now, Social Media Giants have been enlisted into the "cabal".

Trump remains a Legend, a Great Man and a Hero of all time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Reelmii: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
malcom1X:
This is not Trump's last day in office.

But the truth is you need to do something bad to be accepted in this life. That's why they hate Trump.
so u admit he did something bad
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Slurity(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.
Trump did far better for Americans than any leader in the past? You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by keneck1: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us.
Keep your useless opinion to yourself,frustrated,Senseless irritating Trumptard,shame on you also
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by keneck1: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
homealone00:
You wey shame no de on you wetin you don achieve shocked
Shame on you,shame on the frustrated trump,as e dey pain you,na so e dey sweet us well well hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Yankee101: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Former trump supporter

Looking for his next bread and butter

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by grandlexuz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
rontolo:

Education is Nigeria’s major problem. A black man supporting the grand leader of white supremacists! Nothing more pathetic than a happy slave SMH!

That's why it is said travelling is a big form of education.

2 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by dozymars(m): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump..
The Greatest President of the United States of America.

The Mercy Period is Over...

Babylon the Great is Fallen!

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Religious Fanatic.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by AlayeKondogbia: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Useless topic, they won't bring usefully topic to FP
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Starke(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
maestro299:
I wish Joe Biden a successful tenure, but if the 2015 Nigerian general elections has taught me anything, it's that we shouldn't be too hasty to extol the (most times, exaggerated,) virtues of the incoming due to the perceived shortcomings of the outgoing. Considering the struggles of the Buhari government, we can conclude that it's only with time and the benefit of hindsight that we can reasonably judge which government was worse, the preceding or it's successor.
Well spoken!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by emeone: 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mr. Morgan you are stupid,
It's not about empathy,
It's about craziness for power by the DemcRats.
They were just Keen to see the back of Trump, so that they will implement their leftist policy.

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by livingchrist: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And who is the Puppet Master?

Una no dey tire for this harebrain conspiracy theories? angry
It is complex and quite deep.
It is not a conspiracy, look at this dollar bill below and say this is conspiracy

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by vannessa7(f): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ability to think deep and think right is a rare gift given to very few lucky ones, to think some people here who don't live on the soil of America think they know better than American citizen and are supporting Trump who caused the death of many American citizen because he couldn't be bothered about tackling covid case on time but prefer to play politics during the crucial time, he refused to wear face masks leading his followers to do same undermining the danger of covid 19 thereby causing more deaths, twitter is full of his many gibberish which speak directly against the well-being of Americans at crucial times, he rendered canadian president speechless on camera for more than 20seconds because of the fear of Trump who instead of collaborating with him instead competed with canada throughout his tenure which has never happened before, he was many thing that a president should not be and some people support him blindly because of a few things he said which pleases them, thus he is all good, common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Em5(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

Big lie bro.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by CoolAmbience(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

Rubbish!

Trump achieved nothing.

He failed....

Please, don't compare him to anyone, living or dead.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by kudos4u(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
It's called UNITED STATE bro and not DIVIDED NATION like Naija.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by 08064978510(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
malcom1X:
This is not Trump's last day in office.

But the truth is you need to do something bad to be accepted in this life. That's why they hate Trump.
so tell me bro, why do u hate buhari
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by AnanseK(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

Ignorance is bliss
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by zeeprince(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

lol , didn't you say trump won't leave office grin ....still looking forward to the hell Antichrist-biden is gonna unleash on the US...if you guys put more zeal into praying for our own leaders the way you prayed for trumpet maybe Nigeria would have been better shocked

4 Likes

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by MENTORCH(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

That’s not true, he did nothing. He is one of the worst presidents in America’s history. Even many white people that voted for him; got tired of him, he ran America like a business empire, I’m not surprised, he isn’t a politician, he is just a business man.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
jrupa:
Good or bad, he has done his part. Most times, time is the deciding factor.
Now, you think you have made sense.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by complexBoss12: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
HantaVirus:
Americans would regret ever voting out Donald Trump ❗

On what premise do you base this assertion??

I don't mean to fight, I merely seek knowledge...
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by obonujoker(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lol... My brother cheesy
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
This ass licker just kisses the ass of whoever is in power. He’s well known for that. He couldn’t get off Trumps dick for 4 years now he has suddenly found his “principles”? Lmao.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by brightalo1010: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hope you will die now since Biden has been sworn in?

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by Cheeryfeet: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
"Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Donald Trump On His Final Day As The US President

TV host, Piers Morgan has slammed US president, Donald Trump on his final day in office, IgbereTV reports.

Trump left the White House today, for his successor, Joe Biden.

Shortly after footage of Trump leaving the White House was made public, Piers Morgan took to Instagram to slam Trump.

Sharing a photo of himself and Trump, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKRMrCIHDrA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Such a coward and snake. You waited until the very last day in office for you to lash out on him. May we be delivered from such relationships

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by mrsage(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
atonement12:
Who is Piers Morgan? An irrelevant leftist media, globalist puppet.

I doubt if there's any individual in your generation as successful as Piers Morgan...

If you choose to respond kindly state your facts.

Thanks
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by recievesense: 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
marvin906:
I swear I might not like Trump.
But today I saw a side of CNN that almost made me vomit...
The same Brett Kavanaugh that they where anchoring to be crucified the idiots where saying he's one of the best decisions of Trump regime..
And the thing I couldn't understand was why they where attacking trumps wife for the choice of clothes she wears that it was too foreign..
The US media has a hand In the division of that country

no die were u dey vomit.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by sade38436: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
:You can never become US president. Trump has done far far better for the Americans than any president in the history of Us. It's called UNITED STATE bro and not DIVIDED NATION like Naija.
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by koxi: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:

Please name JUST ONE thing that trump did that was good!
Re: "Shame On You" - Piers Morgan Blasts Trump On His Final Day As US President by SirBunky85(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
HantaVirus:
Americans would regret ever voting out Donald Trump ❗
Is it ur regret?tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.