Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying (29905 Views)

A Month Old RX330 Stolen At Gun Point In Ekwulobia Anambra| How It Was Recovered / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Toyota Avalon Snatched At Gun Point (2) (3) (4)

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by sammirano: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is it only vehicle. Phone sef worst

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Rutley(m): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
It was overnight. You can’t be smarter than someone tailing you unknowingly

GeneralPula:

How come?
Was everybody sleeping or what?

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by KossyKiss97(f): 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Ykc2(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
HottieCoach:
Please
Have your vehicles Insured ��
Trackers are extremely helpful too
we are taking about traffic robberies your talking about tracker ,will robbers snatch car while on a heavy traffic without movement?

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Idaytesj29(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
One of the reasons I don't fancy Toyota, the major targets of car robbers are Toyota cars. Do they snatch uber cars too?

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
sanwo doesn't have plans at all.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Goldenheart(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Jeremy1234:
Nawa oo

If you have come across noieltstocanada by victor ola and you would like to purchase the guide at the rate of 5,000
Please message me on WhatsApp +2348179724040

Price is slightly negotiable...

Why una dey fear IELTS like pandemic grin
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Uniqueslee: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Maybe I should keep riding my bicycle

Thief everywhere

May God help us for this country. People don’t want to work but they want to ball and live large

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by uvie66: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
I was in a police station today to get an incident report for my accidented car, i was a bit early and had to wait till the DTO'S section was available.

While waiting i saw a familiar face , at first we didn't recognise each other because of the facemasks , but i needed fresh air and i was alone under the mango tree and took it off, that's when he recognised me.

We greeted and he informed me he came to make a report of his car that was stolen at gun point, he also mentioned that as he was there several cases of vehicles stolen at gun point had also been reported same today.

Crime is at an all time high and every one should pay close attention to personal safety and security.

Have your vehicle insured comprehensively at the prevailing replacement cost (not the Nigerian used value)

Ensure you have a tracker installed , and ensure you have a third party than can you can always call ( memorised number ) that can track and disable vehicle .

Do not stay out late with easy to sell car brands (Toyota's, lexus)

If for any reason there is an attempt to take your vehicle do not resist, it's just a car, your life is more valuable.

Most of the cars stolen had lone occupants, so it's safe to say there is safety in numbers.

May God help us all.[/color]
and also ensure you don't drive a Toyota or Honda car

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Isabella96(f): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nawa oo...this is getting too much
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Austin1805(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is one of the disadvantages of #endsars protest.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Decentdave(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
The5DME:
i don't have a car yet, so e no concern me.
so no one in ur family has car..it shows ur family is very poor

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Gabbriell: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vehicle owners should learn about the various ways of securing their cars. Its a pity that people just buy cars without installing proper security systems

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Franking: 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
They have buyers that's why. The police should get the buyers and it will reduce.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by nedekid: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lagos is overrated jare, these are the places you should try and avoid in Lagos. Ketu, Ikorodu, Mushin, Ojota, Fadeyi, Ajah, Jibowu, Mile2, Yabatech Environs, LUTH (serious death trap), Surulere, Itire and Agege.
Na the whole Lagos you call so naa..

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by cluewebhost(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Toyota issues
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Chimaokigwe: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Veronica6532:
send me a WhatsApp message now

Abi eleyi siere ni?
Amu nkita
Barawo banza
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Kanoski(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
Goldenheart:
High demand

Toyota
Corolla
Venza
Camry
Highlander

Lexus 250, 350, RX 350

Mercedes GL350, GL 450...

owners of these vehicles should be extremely careful.

But this happening in Lagos shocked

Sometime I imagine if anyone snatch my car...If I trek front small, I will meet the person stuck in traffic. angry

U just made me laugh with your last statement

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lagos is overrated jare, these are the places you should try and avoid in Lagos at night. Ketu, Ikorodu, Mushin, Ojota, Fadeyi, Ajah, Jibowu, Mile2, Yabatech Environs, LUTH (serious death trap), Surulere, Orile, Itire and Agege.

Were remain for lagos now

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Chidex50(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
IT'S WORRISOME. CALL US TO PUT VEHICLE TRACKER FOR YOU.
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by johnnyn1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Install gps trackers on your vehicles with @giditrackerng.. check our IG page.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Rilwayne001: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Since the EndSars protest, crime rate has skyrocketed like never before especially in Lagos.

A friend's shop was completely robbed overnight last week in Ikorodu. Not a single thing was left. It's bad outchea.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Lucky5000(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
For all type of Car tracking, Benin, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ibadan, Ogun and Lagos call 0813 045 4950

50% initial payment is acceptable

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Seun360(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Austin1805:
This is one of the disadvantages of #endsars protest.

Let's just pretend as if we don't know.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by daviesblaze(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ykc2:
we are taking about traffic robberies your talking about tracker ,will robbers snatch car while on a heavy traffic without movement?
Trackers are very important too

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by GeneralPula: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rutley:
It was overnight. You can’t be smarter than someone tailing you unknowingly

Nawa o.

God dey.
Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
EndSARSNOW... This is some of the result... Cry no more...SARS HAS BEEN ENDED. What again...

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kettlecorn:
It is only by the special Grace of God that Nigeria has not yet fallen into an extreme state of anarchy. A foreigner once remarked that it is amazing that you can still walk or drive around in relative safety in a country where there is extreme hunger, lack and hopelessness for a vast majority of its citizenry. "When the people shall have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich". The word rich is relative and refers to anyone that has something that someone else does not have. Could be a loaf of bread, a pair of shoes a keke or a car. May God help us all!

But they are not eating the rich, rather theybare eating the poor and the middle class that is almost at extinction. When they start eating the rich, Nigeria will be okay, trust me.

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Yankee101: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
How can one buy genuine cars in naija?

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by Austin1805(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seun360:

Let's just pretend as if we don't know.
We can't pretend forever bro. May God help us sha

Re: Upsurge In Vehicle Theft At Gun Point In Lagos Is Worrying by dayleke: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Goldenheart:

But this happening in Lagos shocked

Sometime I imagine if anyone snatch my car...If I trek front small, I will meet the person stuck in traffic. angry

So what's gonna happen next bro?

Someone who is so brazen to do that, you think they are in their right senses?

About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway / Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth / Explosion On Lagos To Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS)