Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market (54609 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Seyzcham91(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
you right bro! dem OZO gang full everywhere undecided
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrrrs every where...

The niggarrrr looks like that comedian called bae u

This is really fuckkk shit..

Pussy asss and soft moda fuckkking niggarrrz everywhere
Dragg my weed and drink my origin bitters with anger while I work out of this thread....
No hard and real niggarrrrs again on planet earth
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Gone are the days girls Enjoy super romance and respect...If woman say No nowadays every man go dey yab am grin

Women are now cheap commodities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Starboytwo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is tragic

As I'm going home like this, na to go jump inside river
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by livinbygrace: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
This wan Na Mumu man.who get time to do this rubbish these days ?Nonsense !
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by denvers: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sometimes adventures don't just pay in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which kind unromantic dirty proposal be that
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Aksnoopy: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
You meet OLOSHO for one night, you fall in love, begin to date her.
Instead of you to limit your Simping ass to just dating, you then decided that you wanna wife OLOSHO.

Who on this earth still wife a HOE? angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by jaytee01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Iyiataata92:
The guy is an elite pussy.
Just imagine the background and the audience where he's trying to play romantic.

Market women, little local girls (no offense intended), dirty bowl on a dirty bench.
Then look at his dressing before taking your eyes further to the golddigger he's proposing to and the way she's looking at him with hands akimbo and tell me why you this this nigga ain't an elite pussy
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by ekevwe(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tundethomson:
A lady has generated several reactions from people on social media after she was spotted shunning her boyfriend in the middle of the market.

The lady felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed the moment the young man went down on his knees to propose to her.

Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant.

This girl was probably not yet ready for marriage, but her reaction to the proposal was a little too extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_fLDUzlio
earlier sign. Ogbeni japa oooo
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Omezif(m): 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some men are disgrace and fool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by ramsonspecial(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
BRO FIND ANOTHER WAY BECAUSE THE GIRL PUNNA NEVER READY TO SETTLE DOWN

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by bodaola(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Stupid modafvcking dude....

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"

My Guy. May you get whatever you wish in life
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"
Lol....... Feeling so sorry for d guy! He must have felt like the ground should open and swallow him whole..

Men stop kneeling down!!!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by BaEnki(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2021
That is Slawormiir up there grin grin

He just turned a jelly nigga

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by livinbygrace: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mikester:
They don't make men like they used to. A larger amount of men today are nothing but just weak losers. Sad for everyone

Most of these weak men are product of single mothers.If you check the upbringing of this guy,he might have been singlehandledly brought up by only her mother.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by knowhowk: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
adioolayi:
What's the title of the Nollywood movie
The Title is adioolayi
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
SirJerrie:
THEY NEVER LEARN!!!

She may be in-love with him..
Buh she obviously aiint done been a HOE!!!

gbenu oshi soun.is it in the market Square he should be proposing? Na tv show?
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Damzybankz: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
the fact he goes down on public doesn't mean he don't know what he's doing
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Dreyton36: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
The boy and the girl dey craze

From my weed eye , make. I first start from the guy body

Oboy you mumu, na wetin u dey find naim u see so
As you seek market disgrace, u collect market disgrace
Never too believe in any woman just because they call you 24/7 saying they love you

Replying ur messages on time and giving you head , telling you if you leave them they'll die
This babe no even resemble person wey fit bring u peace of mind

Na adamu go they help u pour sperm while u do doggy , you they raise almajiri kids codedly

To the girl ....

But why na ehn okpo cry
U suppose know say husband scarce na
U see boy wey wan commot u from hookup and heavy gbola association you still dey do yanga undecided
U fvck up big time aje

Conclusion ....

Make una just continue to the fvçk jare
Oga go Ethiopia go find wife abd naija own no like you after all you look like boy wey they try for the street sef kiss

Go swallow Emzor 5 you go forget the fvck up instantly

Who ask me sef

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Gadcool: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Any relationship that start with kneeling down most be maintain by kneel

2 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2021
ValCon888:
It won't be embarrassing in five years time when she's rolling on the floor in Shiloh praying for husband.
That'd make you very happy, won't it?
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Ubdavis(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ur a stupid man. U are in a relationship with a Lady, and ur not sure if she is willing to settle down or not... Booom engagement ring !. That's not the way it should be

3 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by deeva2: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
I REALLY FEEL FOR THE GUY SHA....PUBLIC DISGRACE

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Basicend: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
Shiloh 2023 loading!!!!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by phelonrays: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

You just made me remember one popular Primary school song 'Come into my life O Savior, come here to stay'

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Me self will there be need to propose?
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Useless weak men everywhere these days.

Who else apart from me have noticed this trend on the picture below in commercial motorcycles these days?

SIMPS everywhere you go!!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Lastmankc(m): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
Simps everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Deserea: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Some are member of SMAN online but, SIMP in reality.
Any man seen kneeling before a woman to propose should be dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Blendy77(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
This man better run for his life. Wt the way the lady was screaming, she will beat him after marriage. Some women sha, even if you were embarrassed why disgrace your man like that? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
/
Strong ladies find it difficult to love follow-follow men because such men are not independent thinkers—they move with the wind. If divorce becomes en Vogue next year, they join the bandwagon. How can such a girlie-man be the head of a family? You wonder why ladies are complaining that there is a shortage of real men out there.

/

4 Likes

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by marsup: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Most people calling the guy a weak ass Nigga, are actually worse than him. Many of them cry, at the slightest provocation from their girlfriends, some, even get beaten and tossed around by their girls. Here they are, making noise, because we can't see u. For you silly hypocrites, I say shut the Bleep up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.