Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market (54598 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by faithfull18(f): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
ValCon888:
It won't be embarrassing in five years time when she's rolling on the floor in Shiloh praying for husband.
Doesn't work that way in reality.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Avoidsexxx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
In the words of Ebube dike, chief pete edochie, he is a 'compound' idiot.
in my own word he is a 'football field' idiot. The world is truely devolving.
if it were to be the time that men moves around with matchet hanging on their waist(like okonkwo in things fall apart) this guys head would have been used to appease the earth. ABORMINATION! TUFIKWA!! ARU!!!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Yemisi87: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by UncleKoboko: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
prince3009:
Useless weak men everywhere these days.

Who else apart from me have noticed this trend on the picture below in commercial motorcycles these days?

SIMPS everywhere you go!!!
senseless illustration.
Only fools..

So if na your wife, you go prefer make dem dey use prick chuk am from back and make another man dey rest him back for her breasts?

Use your brain nau
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Gwan2(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Idio.t.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Segzy19: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Mumuman!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by 1988: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
When will y'all niggas learn that markets should not even be on ur list of places to propose. Like are u dat dumb or broke to figure that out? A market filled with strangers and foul smell is where u chose 2 get on one knee!! Congratulations u played urself grin grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
senseless illustration.
Only fools..

So if na your wife, you go prefer make dem dey use prick chuk am from back and make another man dey rest him back for her breasts?

Use your brain nau

It is men like you who will ensure that your wife does not have her breast rested on another man's back but behind the scene, she will sneak to a lover's house and literally unhook her bra and give the breasts to another man to suck and turn her back for him to slide inside, then come back home and pretend to you like nothing happened!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by pacespot(m): 12:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Most men in this country are better off wearing skirts. Gosh,Nigerian guys disgust me like sh*t embarassed
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2021
Tundethomson:
A lady has generated several reactions from people on social media after she was spotted shunning her boyfriend in the middle of the market.

The lady felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed the moment the young man went down on his knees to propose to her.

Most ladies would prefer their men to propose to them in a very romantic setting and at a more convenient place, somewhere like a restaurant.

This girl was probably not yet ready for marriage , but her reaction to the proposal was a little too extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO_fLDUzlio
Me sef wey be bystander and a man, im embarassed. That dread on the modafkr should be ripped off and used to flog him. Dolt!

Any man in nigeria that kneels to propose to a woman, fvck you!

There are many ways, with respect, you can propose to girl.

If you ask these freaks to explain the culture of a kneeling proposal the zombies have no clue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by UncleKoboko: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

It is men like you who will ensure that your wife does not have her breast rested on another man's back but behind the scene, she will sneak to a lover's house and literally unhook her bra and give the breasts to another man to suck and turn her back for him to slide inside, then come back home and pretend to you like nothing happened!
Dear mòr 0n,
You've not answered my question.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by jacoik(m): 5:46am On Jan 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrrrs every where...

The niggarrrr looks like that comedian called bae u

This is really fuckkk shit..

Pussy asss and soft moda fuckkking niggarrrz everywhere
Dragg my weed and drink my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread....
No hard and real niggarrrrs again on planet earth
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere
the day wey weed go run u mad ehhhh I go dey here dey observe things
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by mechanics(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2021
She does not love him.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by BlessedNuel: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Stupid modafvcking dude....

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her "Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"

@bolded text....you gat me laughing out loud here.

Sharp guyyyy
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by udomonday: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
DSC7:
Bad Market.......

Mr man Dat hoe is not ready to settle down.....

Better face front bfr its too late.....
even if she was ready.must everyone follow the trend and do things for social media?is there nothing like private proposal again?.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by wtfCode: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin
This hoe should've collected the ring and return it to him later on.
And this poossy niggr will never forget this embarrassment for the rest of his life. cry
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Dear mòr 0n,
You've not answered my question.

I own a car and my wife owns one too so i don't need to worry about answering your dumb question.

I'll leave the answer to a poverty-stricken chimp like you whose wife jumps from one okada to another even during her trimester (pregnancy).

Nin-c00m-poop!
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by UncleKoboko: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
prince3009:

I own a car and my wife owns one too so i don't need to worry about answering your dumb question.

I'll leave the answer to a poverty-stricken chimp like you whose wife jumps from one okada to another even during her trimester (pregnancy).

Nin-c00m-poop!
Lol
If wishes were horses... Na your type? grin
Everyone is okay online so, I beliv you grin
He dee ort grin
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Jenny1010(f): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass niggarrrrs every where...

The niggarrrr looks like that comedian called bae u

This is really fuckkk shit..

Pussy asss and soft moda fuckkking niggarrrz everywhere
Dragg my weed and drink my origin bitters with anger while I walk out of this thread....
No hard and real niggarrrrs again on planet earth
Weak Pussy asss niggarrrz everywhere

I know that you are high on something even without been told. Those things you are taking is too strong for your small brain. Stop it before you run mad. This is just a friendly advise.
Re: Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market by Jenny1010(f): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Stupid modafvcking dude....

I've said it here countless times,that I'd rather have my diick glued to my trousers for eternity than go down on my knees to beg one *problem* to come into my life...
It's either I stand and propose to her or I sit down and say it to her like--"Afa, your mind dey? yes or no?"

Online warrior.. You kind do worst in reality. The way I see you, you fit lie down for sand propose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Couple Marry After 12 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.