Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory (56076 Views)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nmezor(f): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Pretty kool

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Adakintroy: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba race to the world.. we'll occupy so many key posts in the US under Joe Biden.

Infact na to pack your bags and baggages if you're Yoruba as your visa to U.S.A will be instanta in the coming days.

God bless all Odua sons and daughters worldwide!!

Racist.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ofuonyebi: 11:09am On Jan 21, 2021
IS THE DIFFERENCE NOT CLEAR NOW LIKE 7UP?
THERE WAS ONCE UPON A TIME WHEN A MALUU(MAD COW) TRUMP
WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND HATED ANYTHING BLACKMAN....ASK OKONJO-IWEALA

BUT NOW, A BLACK LADY TAKES THE FIRST RECOGNITION IN A WISE-MAN-BIDEN GOVT..
BLACKS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARISE & THANK GOD...FOR YOUR VISA'S TO US WILL NOW BE FREE
YOUR VISA LOTERRY CANCELLED WILL BE BACK....UNITED NATIONS OF AMERICA IS BACK AGAIN!

THE SHAMELESS BEAST THAT TROUBLED THE WHITE HOUSE & HUMANITY IS GONE TO CAPTIVITY
ALL ARE FREE AGAIN TO BE ONE AND TO LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE ALL-OVER THE WORLD!

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ijayebonyi(f): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2021
lichocho:
u sure say bubu sabi use android phone?
Hahaha �
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Boxer007(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Hahaha �

i have money & i want to date u. Describe yor sef and give me yoer nomba i beg. I will take u to dinner! smiley
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Elpipitaaa:
Proud moment. see how the dad is smiling like "that is my daughter"

congratulations Joe
is the dad a predator? undecided

Why is he putting hand on her vagyna lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Kimjongun: 11:25am On Jan 21, 2021
This Biden government has an agenda, and I am starting to guess that the agenda is to give the black Americans a share of Africa
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ACE1010: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Bubu is for nobody cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Boxer007(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2021
ashacot:
It is new dawn for America and the world at large as Joe Biden was sworn in as the president of America after defeating Donald Trump.

However, it will be a memorable day for a Nigerian girl named Josephine who contributed towards joe biden victory. She received a call from the new president of the united state and she and her family are so happy.

The Oyo state girl answered the call from Joe Biden who showered praise on her for her smartness leaving her proud dad all smile.
Congratulations president Joe
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lDo7GlAUvw

we need a first GAY President here in Nigeria to approve Gay wedding so we can all live happily ever aftar: Preach! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Mohammedoba36: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2021
FFK where is maxi Chukwu trump?
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by ijayebonyi(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Boxer007:

i have money & i want to date u. Describe yor sef and give me yoer nomba i beg. I will take u to dinner! smiley
Why telling me you have money? Are you talking to a beggar?
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by stayclearofme: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2021
Kraspo:
We celebrated more when PMB came into power.
We danced and partied on the streets.

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

Biden is a good man, but he is not the messiah.
See the look in his face as he stared into Lady Gaga’s face
Abeg go and sit down somewhere! There is no politician any where in the world who is a messiah, they are humans like you who just try their best to get things done properly. You and your typical Nigerian mentality. Do you think America is like Africa where there are no checks and balances? Sit down there and keep waiting for his failure... pessimist!

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by shugabasbn: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba race to the world.. we'll occupy so many key posts in the US under Joe Biden.

Infact na to pack your bags and baggages if you're Yoruba as your visa to U.S.A will be instanta in the coming days.

God bless all Odua sons and daughters worldwide!!

The gal is from which State? OYO
I see you are On Your Own
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Taye4j: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2021
Sirmwill:

Seriously this Guy is the shit

He is one of the reasons Nigeria is stagnant

The thunder that will fire you is still doing press-up.

If you like wail till tomorrow it doesn't change anything, as long as you guys keep spewing trash against us, we will keep knocking that flat head of yours.

Ewu.

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by MartinsD12(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2021
ashacot:
It is new dawn for America and the world at large as Joe Biden was sworn in as the president of America after defeating Donald Trump.

However, it will be a memorable day for a Nigerian girl named Josephine who contributed towards joe biden victory. She received a call from the new president of the united state and she and her family are so happy.

The Oyo state girl answered the call from Joe Biden who showered praise on her for her smartness leaving her proud dad all smile.
Watch video

That daughter fine Sha but why is she wearing a mini shirt position like that that's unafrican and not decent dressing at all
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by slowice(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wow, this is so amazing and it's the reason America is the greatest nation on earth
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Themarkethere: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
MartinsD12:

That daughter fine Sha but why is she wearing a mini shirt position like that that's unafrican and not decent dressing at all
Make she wear buba and Iro inside house? When the world is focusing on international inventions, Una dey hear dey shout unafrican with Una African things wey no fit cross Atlantic Ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Guestlander: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
gypsey:
Is this what Americans who voted Biden wanted? A sissie leader, who calls people? What are his policies? How can he put money in their pockets? How can they pay their mortgages? Well paid Jobs and healthcares.

I don't want my president to call me, I want a good and comfortable life.

One of the dumbest comments I have ever seen on Nairaland. What is wrong if your president calls you? Some of you are so used to tyrants that you no longer know what leadership means.
If you want a good and comfortable life you better start working for it rather than wait for a leader who will hand it to you.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by MartinsD12(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
Themarkethere:

Make she wear buba and Iro inside house? When the world is focusing on international inventions, Una dey hear dey shout unafrican with Una African things wey no fit cross Atlantic Ocean.
It's our culture except you don't have a culture that dressing its not good.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sirmwill: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Themarkethere:

At least,she knew that a picture was been taken,she should have been decent
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Themarkethere: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Reex12:
the way this man hold e daughter hmm..na better doggy pose o
And broke asses like yours will like your statement. When they said hustle so you can afford to watch videos like this, you won't. You are now using your 10mb dash to view picture and make judgements. Common sense didn't even tell you to spare allowance for perhaps the picture may not have done justice.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Boxer007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Why telling me you have money? Are you talking to a beggar?

Apologies. Women all ways ask for money for reward so I will like to reward u for making me enjoy u. Am juss been a Gentlemen so u suppose to be gratefull & there is know need for attitude acting like market woman please. Anyways madam, I have up to 4000 naira (cash) ready for u please. Can I no u & can I date u. Am trying to understand women please smiley
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sirmwill: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Boxer007:

we need a first GAY President here in Nigeria to approve Gay wedding so we can all live happily ever aftar: Preach! cheesy

Bro
The good news is,it will surely come to pass wink.

Only in your thoughts.Nigeria is not involved in all those shit yet,the country is dying.
Nigeria is blessed with a moderately stringent culture and controlled with morals and ethics.
In these Countries with LGBT supporting policies,their culture allowed it.
Ours will not,if you wear skirt and blouse and you go out in Lagos,to maybe Ikeja,Nobody will tell you before you will run back home due to the shame.People will look at you as if you are mirror.Different people with take your pictures and some,videos of you.
That's Nigeria for you
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by caprini1: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2021
ekaette1621:
how long will this Stunt last?
As if you read my mind,the democrats are just actors and film producers cheesy...Me i am just enjoying the fights between Fox news and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by caprini1: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
Esosaqueen:
this Biden might not be so bad after all
I'm still skeptical tho.. let's wait and see what happens
Everything is too fake and stage managed..,.,dont just watch CNN ,watch Fox news too...the whole thing is funny but will be very dangerous in the future.I wish Biden well....but so many buts.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Shokoloko(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
MENELIIK:

God forbid! leave the Amaka thrash for the "Agama liz*rd" tribe of red heads, the erosion dwellers

Calm down brother. Don't spoil the thread with tribalism yet. Let's celebrate the girl first.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by olajizz01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.
Hahaha..............,you these people no go kill person for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by britiko: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
ashacot:

Watch video

God loves you, you are smarter than the devil... cheesy
So cute and thoughtful of Joe bidden and dats humility.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=odave qqqq we, I'm impressed, only few people would recognize your contribution to their success, you will be hearing, I passed my exams in flying colors, I was made the manager in so so place, I did this, I did that... To all God have been using for me since I came to this world, most especially non family members, may God bless you all, amen[/quote]kkk
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2021
Abeg let's try brush up accent when we arrive ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.