Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory (56077 Views)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Harmlesspill(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2021
This one na clear example of what a daughter should be.
She get nyash and bress but decided to use her brain.
I like intelligent ladies
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by naijadrivablog: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2021
flokii:
Yoruba race to the world.. we'll occupy so many key posts in the US under Joe Biden.

Infact na to pack your bags and baggages if you're Yoruba as your visa to U.S.A will be instanta in the coming days.

God bless all Odua sons and daughters worldwide!!

In order to be tribalisic, you called Yoruba a "race"

Yoruba is a tribe of black race. sad
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Temptee101(m): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.

grin.. and I once read on this platform he developed leg cancer as a result the trekking.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Angelfrost(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Sabadon:
The way Biden dey famz Nigerians since re we safe?

He is merely playing to the gallery, trying to get into the good books of those Trump justly slighted...

He is trying too hard in my opinion... Trying too hard to win unnecessary and needless approval.

He needs to cut out the media grandstanding and get to work fast!!! This is not a time for popularity contests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Gab9607: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2021
product of a good foundation raising kids outside, now see the result. positive result. kudos to the parents
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Isobug: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2021
abu12:
Joe biden is wondering if the family is from biafra, who are
supporting Donald Trump. that is why he ask " which part of
Nigeria are you from"

expect Joe to keep supporting the south west in his
administration, unlike trump, who forget ipob.
Nonsense from a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Engr1(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.

Bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Muhylonaire007: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2021
[s][/s]
Kraspo:
We celebrated more when PMB came into power.
We danced and partied on the streets.

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

Biden is a good man, but he is not the messiah.
See the look in his face as he stared into Lady Gaga’s face
[s][/s]

The earlier you people face your problem the better. You think Americans are foolish like you Nigerians?
They voted a man and not a messiah. Your quest for a messiah brought you devil's incarnate grin grin
Your writeup dey vex me. Leave Joe Biden alone. No be him cause una predicament abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Peterus604: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2021
there plan is to penetrate africa nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by chubinwa(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Trump will rather die than do this. Ipob who played some significant role in his election were neglected. not even a THANK YOU because of his hatred for blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sirmwill: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Oh My good Lord
The girls dressing is really indecent and nothing to write home about at al

It was almost as if she was not wearing anything...

BTW
Biden's call to a family is now being celebrated on Nairaland's front page,can we all see now that Seun is now successful in life.

For the p..#- that will comment s.+(\\\ly ,I am Yoruba and I support Biden...Buy sense first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by West2019(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
Any Oyo man apply for American is one hand

2 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Chris2863(m): 10:32am On Jan 21, 2021
longetivity:
Josephine from OYO state, I am proud of my YORUBA heritage
She didn't grow up in Yoruba. So, she cannot be dumb like your people grin
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Lenient001: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Who God has blessed; No one can wreck.
I also Pray for more blessings o grin.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Taye4j: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
chubinwa:
Trump will rather die than do this. Ipob who played some significant role in his election were neglected. not even a THANK YOU because of his hatred for blacks.

That is because Igbos always support a failure and a nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Is this what Americans who voted Biden wanted? A sissie leader, who calls people? What are his policies? How can he put money in their pockets? How can they pay their mortgages? Well paid Jobs and healthcares.

I don't want my president to call me, I want a good and comfortable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Taye4j: 10:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Sirmwill:
Oh My good Lord
The girls dressing is really indecent and nothing to write home about at al

It was almost as if she was not wearing anything...

BTW
Biden's call to a family is now being celebrated on Nairaland's front page,can we all see now that Seun is now successful in life.

For the p..#- that will comment s.+(\\\ly ,I am Yoruba and I support Biden...Buy sense first

Yoruba kee you there ! If you don't like it that Biden called a Yoruba man, and it's on Nairaland's front page, kindly look for the nearest transformer and hug it.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

He is merely playing to the gallery, trying to get into the good books of those Trump justly slighted...

He is trying too hard in my opinion... Trying too hard to win unnecessary and needless approval.

He needs to cut out the media grandstanding and get to work fast!!! This is not a time for popularity contests.
Your sense is too much, very nicely put.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by livinbygrace: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2021
You sure say Na New President Biden
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Barcakingly1: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
I am happy for them but this is an example of the unbalanced narrative the mainstream Media has been presenting when their main man (Biden ) wins

When others are fighting for Donald Trump , they will call it foreign interferance
e.g https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/12/world/russia-ghana-troll-farms-2020-ward/index.html

But if it is their man Biden, they will show how humble and intresting he can be.....

for the upcoming trollers, I do not support any political party but minding my own country businness and election and seek how to make it better (if I can)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Ifork4money: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2021
audio
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sirmwill: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Taye4j:

Yoruba kee you there ! If you don't like it that Biden called a Yoruba man, and it's on Nairaland's front page, kindly look for the nearest t winkransformer and hug it.
Finally a cognitive backwarder

Please show me in my comment where I said I don't like the fact that Biden called a Yoruba man

If you can't,Please turn back from your dull ways...We are still 21 days into the new year,you can still make this year a turnaround year for yourself...

wink
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Classickj(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Kraspo:

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

Then who is the messiah
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Pyhonist: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Sabadon:
The way Biden dey famz Nigerians since re we safe?

Why are you bothered? We even need him to hijack this country by force if possible.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Hollusilva28(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2021
Jesus Christ. This 2021 yrs is my time to shine. It is sure now. I'm dusting my international passport today. USA is sure this year. To ball out of this country is really hungry me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by SmartPolician: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Kraspo:

[s]We celebrated more when PMB came into power.

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

See the look in his face as he stared into Lady Gaga’s face[/s]

Rubbish
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Jollylolly(f): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Yoruba amaka

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Sirmwill: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Taye4j:

Yoruba kee you there ! If you don't like it that Biden called a Yoruba man, and it's on Nairaland's front page, kindly look for the nearest transformer and hug it.

Seriously this Guy is the shit

He is one of the reasons Nigeria is stagnant

Taye4j:
Can't believe the Igbos too are requesting for quota system in politics, just like our brothers from the North are known for quota system in education.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate !

Taye4j:
I thought our Igbo brothers (AKA Developers -) said they own the USA while the Yorubas own the UK.

Ayam not understanding again.

Taye4j:

But they've never been caught. Stupid people.

Very soon, the whole world will see Igbos for who they truely are. They can sell their children because of money.

Taye4j:

Don't worry, we will start going to all major sites around the world to tell them Igbos are the ones trafficking drugs and rubbing Nigeria in the mud.

Before you get that your Biafra, we will ensure we help you destroy that name and your image.

The child wey say em mama no go sleep - the child sef no go doze.

She'le stupid ni

Taye4j:

I'm sure this fool of the century must have dropped his thinking faculty in the offering bowl while in church.

I can see you are one of those irredeemable nitwits. If you don't like what I wrote, kindly look for the nearest lagoon and.............jump.

Stupid Golliwog.

Taye4j:

Sincerely, I pray SE-SW train doesn't come to fruition. I can't imagine having the whole SE in SW. Having Igbos in their millions in the SW is already a nightmare, having the the whole region here is a death sentence.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Reex12(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
the way this man hold e daughter hmm..na better doggy pose o

1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by babsbolad: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Kraspo:

Little did we know.

Mark my words.

America is different from Naija bruh, in every administration there is conspicuous level of development unlike here. Just congratulate him and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.