Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory (56075 Views)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Biden Calls For LGBTQ Protections In Day 1 Executive Order / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by istina: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
iLegendd:

Chai. Why are you this wicked? grin Bubu gave him recession, banditry, and EndSARS killing. Hasn't he tried?
grin
grin
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by istina: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
gbaskiboy:
for where, he go wait till eternity will come grin
angry grin grin

Till infinity
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by johntolu: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
salbis:
We are relocating to America sooner than later. Yoruba Amaka!

Apples are not comparable to oranges!

Yoruba LAGBA!

OSU Amaka
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by johntolu: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Hollusilva28:
Jesus Christ. This 2021 yrs is my time to shine. It is sure now. I'm dusting my international passport today. USA is sure this year. To ball out of this country is really hungry me

You are not the only one in the boat, Bros.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by generalud: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
If that is the case, then good bye to boko haram in nigeria courtesy of Joe Bidden.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BlestHanneSSG: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Low self esteem makes anyone call people celebrating their culture, heritage, and ethnicity , tribalism

Proudly Yoruba... Be proud of your Tribe, it's not tribalism.. it's ethnic patriotism

I don't even have your time. I only let the OP know that there was no need boldening the words OYO and YORUBA as it's glaring already to everyone who read the post. It's hallmark of a tribalist. Take it or leave it..

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BlestHanneSSG: 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
marsman:

He is proud of his heritage, you are the one who i think is not Yoruba. When they mention your own tribe to, make sure to show that you are proud of it too. Like no be the same Nairaland we dey,

Proud of his his heritage indeed! grin
angry
As you said I'm not a Yoruba, and that's only by birth, still a Yoruba by marriage. Got two gorgeous Yoruba children.
When I showed hubby the post he celebrated it his own way and not by rubbing it in the faces of other tribes like others do purposely here to cause discord.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Dom123(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2021
What a privilege to received a call from the American president elect.. The father of the girl is so excited and proud of his daughter. Nigeria is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
Mohammedoba36:
FFK where is maxi Chukwu trump?
[/s]

Will you sharap there and face your, this is how they start murdering people
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by West10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.
Savage lmao
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Bodydiialect57: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
odave:
Hmm, I'm impressed, only few people would recognize your contribution to their success, you will be hearing, I passed my exams in flying colors, I was made the manager in so so place, I did this, I did that... To all that God have been using for me since I came to this world, most especially non family members, may God bless you all, amen

Grateful heart opens doors for more blessings.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by marsman: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

Proud of his his heritage indeed! grin

As you said I'm not a Yoruba by birth but a Yoruba by marriage and have too gorgeous Yoruba children.
When I showed hubby the post he celebrated it his own way and not by rubbing it in the faces of other tribes like others do purposely here to cause discord.
Alright.
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by blueAgent(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
gypsey:
Thank you! Thank you! Someone already called me derogatory names on here for my views. grin

Joe Biden gets elected, he reverses some of Trump's policies, some of them not even all of them, means he agrees with some of Trump's policies. Now what are his own policies? policies that would better American's lives, or is it going back to the way it was before trump.

Is that it? So he will spend the next 4 years phoning millions of americans who voted for him? What will he do different?

What i want from my president is to implement good policies that would better my life not phone calls.

This is the same thing Obama did, celebrity presidents. Obama did nothing, just going around shaking hands and taking photos. Hollywood presidents.

I concur 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Ayobami7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
nice
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Damseldammie(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
Josephine, you’re indeed for signs & wonders. The sky is your starting point in this administration girl...

Oyo the pacesetter

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by abu12: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Isobug:
Nonsense from a nonentity
e pain u?
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by iPopAlomo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
istina:
The man that trekked for Bubu is still expecting his own call from Bubu after 5yrs.

This posts bangs!!!

1 million likes
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by BluntCrazeMan: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2021
What exactly was her Contribution to the victory of Biden??
What exactly did she do??

1 Like

Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Boxer007(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Why telling me you have money? Are you talking to a beggar?

listen I ain't got all day. So u want money or not? angry
Re: Biden Calls Josephine, A Nigerian Girl & Her Father Who Contributed To Victory by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
FFK where is maxi Chukwu trump?

Hope you are enjoying the hibernation, and trust you have learned the good lessons you were never taught - respect to your elders.

That is how we roll here, otherwise you may excuse us and go back to your Daura

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sri Lanka: President Rajapaska Flees As Protesters Invade Residence / Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Content Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.