Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump (22227 Views)

Rogozin, Former Russian Deputy PM Posts Racist Photo About Lloyd Austin / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin / Trump Ordered Attack On Americans For Photo Op Swagger(must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump by preselect(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
bigfish3k:

Why you no add Tinubu, obj

Thank you. I will add OBJ but Tinubu own be say he was playing a political game that he hoped would catapult him into the presidency. OBJ with his age and experience still felt Terrorhammadu was best for nigeria, only for him to turn around in 2019 to tell us he was wrong. No OBJ will not be forgiven by history.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: I Have Forgiven Americans For Voting Racist Trump by oblaak(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Gbogbowa:
Trump is the best that has happened to American in the last four years,sir you join to remove jonathan and install bihari here we are today,very soon the world will start having war starting from isreal,I rest my case

Happened to ~Americans~ or ~America~ except you mean a single American and it’s totally wrong to use it that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Crisis: Terrorists Shoot Driver, Burn Trucks Conveying Foodstuff To Ghana / King Juan Carlos To Leave Spain Amid Corruption Claims / Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.