Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Occult Or Occultism! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Or Occultism! (11723 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Collegelove: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
Av U Done Dat B4?
Yeah. Life is very dark and spiritual.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bmedels26:
How do u mean, please explain
What do u want me to explain?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
fattprince:

Bro I have an inkling what you saying makes sense but boss its sounding so complicated and complex.
those who joined the occult for money are living in pains. Those little demons are cruel.

6 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Vaiki(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wealth is a state of the mind.
stop wasting your time bro,they are far from understanding it's a state of mind where ones wills what he needs.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by bossphantum: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
lol... occultism.. in anyway is not good at all ... some say its good in some areas... its a lie... its bad in all areas... cus it nver ends well... is either u torment and kill or d reverse is d case

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaiki:
stop wasting your time bro,they are far from understanding it's a state of mind where ones wills what he needs.
one fella here is bent on joining the occult to make wealth so, i am trying to dissuade him gradually.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Vaiki(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exmilitant:
one fella here is bent on joining the occult to make wealth so, i am trying to dissuade him gradually.
he should know that nothing is real with the occult...only the pain.

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
bossphantum:
lol... occultism.. in anyway is not good at all ... some say its good in some areas... its a lie... its bad in all areas... cus it nver ends well... is either u torment and kill or d reverse is d case
U Are Right. D Power To Harm Or To Kill Anyone Is Left 4 U. It Depends On D Person's Choice. One Thing U Should Know Is Dat If U Abuse Or Misuse Dis Power To Harm Or To Kill Anyone, Just Know Dat U Too Can Be Harm Or Even Be Killed Too. Yes, Many Of Dis People Who Av Dis Power, Doesn't Show Demselves.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kaykay999:
I sabi one rev father that uses monitoring spiritual mirror and he belongs somewhere and he told me de do renewal of membership.
Is He An Olumba Member? D Olumba Do Make Use Of Dat Too.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Proud member of the eternal sacred order of the beard clan and no regrets.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Na Which One Be Beard Clan Again?

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaiki:
he wants to make money for his family at any cost... I am letting him know the demons could give him money that will ruin him and his entire family.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:
hAVE YOU JOINED ANY OCCULT B4?
Yes & No. But I Av Their Ability Too. How I Got It Is A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On, Unless It Is Necessary.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by LikeAking: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
Yes & No. But I Av Their Ability Too. How I Got It Is A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On, Unless It Is Necessary.
OK.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by LikeAking: 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaiki:

Nice book...
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by LikeAking: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
3. I Didn't Say All Occult Are Not Bad Or Are Good. D Bible Condemns Such Practice. I Av D Occult Power In Me. However, D LORD Did Not Permit Me To Harm Anyone With It. U May Ask How I Got Dis Power? It's A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On. Unless It's Neccesary.

Speak!!!
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by LikeAking: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lari03r:
Look for the name Iyke Nathan Uzorma on YouTube.

He was a former occult grandmaster now turned to a Pastor.

He talks like a Professor, so if you are not intelligent you might not understand all he is saying, but if you watch some of his messages on YouTube, he speaks from a place of knowledge of mystical, ethereal experiences.

They all claim to belong, etc.

Forget those types.

2 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Vaiki(m): 5:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
he wants to make money for his family at any cost... I am letting him know the demons could give him money that will ruin him and his entire family.
He should better know he can't cheat demons of wealth. Unless a member of his family continues from where he stopped, everything will vanish to leave only pain for them. Occult money is never saved.

4 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Vaiki(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
I know what you are talking about,it takes great energy,bravery and care not to make mistakes while practicing occultism. It's more like a set of strong unbendable rules.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:
Proud member of the eternal sacred order of the beard clan and no regrets.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Useless and stupid occult man,no wonder you are living an unbalanced life.Street urchin
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Vaiki:
I know what you are talking about,it takes great energy,bravery and care not to make mistakes while practicing occultism. It's more like a set of strong unbendable rules.
Yes, Many Of Dis People Don't Show Demselves. Dey Do Their Things In A Low Key. Dey Only Act When It's Necessary. Many People Might Think Only Wealthy People Or People Dat Drive Big Cars Dat Are Into Occultism. No, Even A Person Dat Is Not Financially Stable Or Good Could Be A Member.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by mosdii(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Useless and stupid occult man,no wonder you are living an unbalanced life.Street urchin

Rose, I will use your womb for my next fortification and you will not be able to bear a child.

Zzor be warned
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Dangrace01: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
Yes, Many Dis People Don't Show Demselves. Dey Do Their Things In A Low Key. Dey Only Act When It's Necessary. I Many People Might Think Only Wealthy People Or People Dat Drive Big Cars Dat Are Into Occultism. No, Even A Person Dat Is Not Financially Stable Or Good Could Be A Member.

Why would someone join cult and be poor that's foolishness
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Kaykay999(m): 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
Is He An Olumba Member? D Olumba Do Make Use Of Dat Too.
I don’t know the name but he wears the uniform with hoodie and he invoked my laptop back from their kingdom,i told him that I’m no more interested on his spiritual work.Mehn !! Is a very long story but forget things dey this world
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2021
Kaykay999:

I don’t know the name but he wears the uniform with hoodie and he invoked my laptop back from their kingdom,i told him that I’m no more interested on his spiritual work.Mehn !! Is a very long story but forget things dey this world
Was Ur Laptop Stolen Or Got Lost?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Stop Dis Pls. Dis Is One Of D Reasons I Don't Want To Update Dis Thread. Occultism Is A Sensitive Matter.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Would not mind if Money and connection is certain......
pm me
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Dangrace01:

Why would someone join cult and be poor that's foolishness
Occultism Is Very Deep & Very Wide. Dis Occult Men Av Ways Of Making It Help Their Business Grow. Note: Dat A Person Joined D Occult Does Not Mean Dat He Won't Work Or Av A Job Or Business To Do Or He Would Just Fold His Arms & Sit At Home, Den Money Will Just Appear 4rm No Where Boom. Lol. No. D Person Must Av Something He Does To Earn A Living.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Hillvalley:
My fate is to be wealthy. I won't give up until I find my way to wealth.
I can help u pm me

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2021
oxiide22:
pm me

No access to email....
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

No access to email.....watsapp 08.03.24.95.2.32.
OK I gonna msg u
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
oxiide22:
OK I gonna msg u

No p....Anticipating.......

Pls kindly clear the digits....tnx......
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

No p....Anticipating.......

Pls kindly clear the digits....tnx......
go to whatsapp I sent u msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.