Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Occult Or Occultism! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Or Occultism! (11722 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Kaykay999(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
Was Ur Laptop Stolen Or Got Lost?
firstly he told me that he will help me settle my mariners then he did one sacrifice for me at a four way junction but my queen mother appeared to him and gave him severe warnings and i was fined for that sacrifice too(white ram).Later he started telling me about this elders he works with and his the youngest among them and they’re from different tribes.He took my matter to them.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaykay999:
firstly he told me that he will help me settle my mariners then he did one sacrifice for me at a four way junction but my queen mother appeared to him and gave him severe warnings and i was fined for that sacrifice too(white ram).Later he started telling me about this elders he works with and his the youngest among them and they’re from different tribes.He took my matter to them.
Lol.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Kaykay999(m): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
They gave instructions and deadlines to meet up for the work and my laptop should fortified by them.
So no cash on me then i dropped my laptop for him.Then i went home to bring cash,that was when i started having double mind and i realized that it’s now occultic matter ooh.I came back and told him that i need my laptop back no more interested to do the work again.He told me he gave them the laptop but i keep on pestering him until he brought out his mirror and materials including staff,he was putting on the uniform too and he summoned them on the mirror and he promised them a goat and we shifted from there and behold my laptop appeared wrapped with red cloth.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
oxiide22:
go to whatsapp I sent u msg

On point.... ..
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaykay999:
They gave instructions and deadlines to meet up for the work and my laptop should fortified by them.
So no cash on me then i dropped my laptop for him.Then i went home to bring cash,that was when i started having double mind and i realized that it’s now occultic matter ooh.I came back and told him that i need my laptop back no more interested to do the work again.He told me he gave them the laptop but i keep on pestering him until he brought out his mirror and materials including staff,he was putting on the uniform too and he summoned them on the mirror and he promised them a goat and we shifted from there and behold my laptop appeared wrapped with red cloth.

Hmmmm....

dis one deep oooo.....

Dat means u re also frm the marine world

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Kaykay999(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Hmmmm....

dis one deep oooo.....

Dat means u re also frm the marine world
Yes
I’m not at peace with them
Until i go for settlement
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by SatantheDestroy: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Rubbish
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

On point.... ..
why re u switching off ur data? go to whatsapp now
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
LikeAking:

They all claim to belong, etc.

Forget those types.

He is an author, apparently he was interviewed by the BBC back in 1992. He operated in Benin city back then. I read 2 of his books written after his conversion, while I listened to one of one his books as an audiobook on YouTube.

He gives detailed information.

Like the spheres of occultic operation:
Banwa,
Devic
Yamaloch
Astral
Terrestrial
Azura &
Kalami realms.

Information about rulers of darkness, which are demonic guardians operating instead of guardian angels. How these rulers change every 52 days. He also mentioned that knowing how to appease them was part of the methods to get favor while he was in the occult.

To the guy seeking wealth on this thread, first thing you need to know is what you were destined to become in life. Only by operating in your life's purpose can you find wealth.

Secondly, not everyone was created to be wealthy but by consistency you can achieve a level of comfort.

I will advise you to inquire by praying, what you were destined to become, what town you are supposed to operate from, and the business/career you are supposed to be involved in. This is key to your success.

At times destiny is attached to certain dates in life. A popular woman in the political sphere will die this year at F.G. level, this death has been an open revelation to many who dream or see visions for several years now, but the time of manifestation is between now and the end of this current political administration.

Why I mentioned this is because there are events which will surely happen. So, pray, know your path in life and follow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaykay999:
Yes I’m not at peace with them Until i go for settlement

Lets talk...

Need to get sumtinx clear.....
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

He is an author, apparently he was interviewed by the BBC back in 1992. He operated in Benin city back then. I read 2 of his books written after his conversion, while I listened to one of one his books as an audiobook on YouTube.

Banwa,
Devic
Yamaloch
Astral
Terrestrial
Azura &
Kalami realms.

Information about rulers of darkness, which are demonic guardians operating instead of guardian angels. How these rulers change every 52 days. He also mentioned that knowing how to appease them was part of the methods to get favor while he was in the occult.

To the guy seeking wealth on this thread, first thing you need to know is what you were destined to become in life. Only by operating in your life's purpose can you find wealth.

Secondly, not everyone was created to be wealthy but by consistency you can achieve a level of comfort.

I will advise you to inquire by praying, what you were destined to become, what town you are supposed to operate from, and the business/career you are supposed to be involved in. This is key to your success.

At times destiny is attached to certain dates in life. A popular woman in the political sphere will die this year at F.G. level, this death has been an open revelation to many who dream or see visions for several years now, but the time of manifestation is between now and the end of this current political administration.

Why I mentioned this is because there are events which will surely happen. So, pray, know your path in life and follow it.
There Is Sense In Ur Msg.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

Banwa,
Devic
Yamaloch
Astral
Terrestrial
Azura &
Kalami realms.

What about those that ve bn destined to be wealthy.....can any forces hinder them frm achieving that
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
I Want To Say Dis. It Was Majorly Suffering Or Hardship Of Life Dat Made Many To Join D Occult. I Mean Severe Suffering Or Hardship. It Was Out Of Dis Frustration Or Sense Of Hopelessness Dat Made Dem Joined. Dat's Why I Av Seized To Judge People Who By One Way Or The Other Joined. So, If U Are D Type Dat U Av Food To Eat, Clothes To Wear & Where To Lay Ur Head Just Thank Ur God Cuz, U May Not Know What Others Are Passing Tru. Person Wey Chop Beleful No Know Wetin Hungry Man Dey Face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

What about those that ve bn destined to be wealthy.....can any forces hinder them frm achieving that
Yes. Jesus Was Destined To Save Mankind, Satan Tried To Hinder Him, Even Herod Too Tried To Hinder Him. Joseph Was Destined To Be Great( D Prime Minister) But His Brother & Pharaoh's Wife Tried To Hinder Him. Etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Destiny can only be delayed but never destroyed as long as the person is determined.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:
Destiny can only be delayed but never destroyed as long as the person is determined.
What Abt Samson?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by JohnOkolo: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wealth is a state of the mind.

It's obvious this guy knows what he is saying cause the things of the universe eludes so many people hence there search for what there can see, want what they have.

How is GOD Almighty the riches and owns everything, is cause GOD is above want, not that he doesn't wish Good things or wished to Create mankind, but he survived and remained GOD without or before creating Earth, Mankind and the Heavens
Defeat wants and get closer to your destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

Delayed like how long
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
What Abt Samson?
Samson was disobedient and that was what killed him.

It wasn't Delilah that was his first mistake.

He broke his vow by eating honey from a dead animal. That was the beginning of his end because he then went from one mistake to another.

As a Nazarite, Leviticus says you must not go near or touch dead things. But Samson did, and since nothing happened he kept on moving from one mistake to another.

2 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Delayed like how long
Sincerely , this I do not know.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
JohnOkolo:

It's obvious this guy knows what he is saying cause the things of the universe eludes so many people hence there search for what there can see, want what they have.

How is GOD Almighty the riches and owns everything, is cause GOD is above want, not that he doesn't wish Good things or wished to Create mankind, but he survived and remained GOD without or before creating Earth, Mankind and the Heavens
Defeat wants and get closer to your destiny.

What are the steps to take wen one is broke
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

He broke his vow by eating honey from a dead animal. That was the beginning of his end because he then went from one mistake to another.

As a Nazarite, Leviticus says you must not go near or touch dead things. But Samson did, and since nothing happened he kept on moving from one mistake to another.

By Nazarite u mean those born with dreads
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

By Nazarite u mean those born with dreads
Not really born with dreads but they never cut their hair from birth as a symbol of dedication.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:
Not really born with dreads but they never cut their hair from birth as a symbol of dedication.

Wat about those born wit dreads but was later shaved due to some circumstances will it affect their destiny?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Wat about those born wit dreads but was later shaved due to some circumstances will it affect their destiny?
Never. They have a special aura regardless of the fact that their hair was cut.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
DSC7:

Delayed like how long
As long as you keep wallowing in ignorance. The igbos have a saying that goes; "if a man says yes, his chi also says yes." if you want to be wealthy, hold unto something a job or a business. The so called 'forces' holding back your success will eventually tire out when they see how determined you are in any endeavour of yours. For now, simplify your life. Attend to what gives you balance. Don't be rash. If you can't tell what is right, then just wait. In moderation and patience, what is right will become self-evident. I will tell Uzoma's story...

4 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
As long as you keep wallowing in ignorance. The igbos have a saying that goes; "if a man says yes, his chi also says yes." if you want to be wealthy, hold unto something a job or a business. The so called 'forces' holding back your success will eventually tire out when they see how determined you are in any endeavour of yours. For now, simplify your life. Attend to what gives you balance. Don't be rash. If you can't tell what is right, then just wait. In moderation and patience, what is right will become self-evident. I will tell Uzoma's story...

Wowwwww........

You got me bro......

I really appreciate........

2 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:
Never. They have a special aura regardless of the fact that their hair was cut.

Smiles.........

Now i understand.......

Its really gud to ask questions.........

God also hv a part to play or its just mindset
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Dangrace01: 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
I am not ready to help you join any occult for money purpose. Look inside of you, you'll get whatever you seek.

We hear this all the time law of attraction etc. We all want a better life we all dey hustle yet Nothing.

How do one do this looking.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dangrace01:

We hear this all the time law of attraction etc. We all want a better life we all dey hustle yet Nothing.

How do one do this looking.
Stop wanting.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

U Are Right. However, I Asked because U Said Destiny Cannot Be Destroyed. Destiny Can Be Destroy Or Shattered If U Go Lose Gaurd. What Do U Think Of Those Who Died Prematurely Or Untimely? Don't Dey Av Destinies? Dey Do. I Shared A Story Abt A Young Man Who Was Kind & Generous To D People Of Our Community, He Was Murdered By Unknown Gun Men. He Died At Age Of 39. It Was Really A Painful Loss.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Exmilitant:
Stop wanting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.