Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Occult Or Occultism! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Or Occultism! (11718 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
mosdii:

Rose, I will use your womb for my next fortification and you will not be able to bear a child.

Zzor be warned
This Rago should stop mentioning me for the wrong reasons please.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Solsix(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Truvel:
3. I Didn't Say All Occult Are Not Bad Or Are Good. D Bible Condemns Such Practice. I Av D Occult Power In Me. However, D LORD Did Not Permit Me To Harm Anyone With It. U May Ask How I Got Dis Power? It's A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On. Unless It's Neccesary.
U don't think it's necessary,. Pls stop giving us half knowledge If u don't want to divulge all the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Solsix(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Lari03r:
Destiny can only be delayed but never destroyed as long as the person is determined.
Most people die without fulfilling thier destiny. If u live a careless life u may not be able to fulfill your destiny
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Solsix:

U don't think it's necessary,. Pls stop giving us half knowledge If u don't want to divulge all the info
If U Want Full Knowledge, Why Not Join D Occult?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Babara1994(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Stop tagging me with names.Street urchin I dare you to try it and see where it leads you to except I'm not the great grand daughter of Queen Idia(Iyoba Idia) the great who reincarnated through me,I am a complete woman in the real sense of it and you all street urchins forming cult will bow at my feet.rubbish
grin grin
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Solsix(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Truvel:
Hahahaha someone is begging u to link him up and u are forming for me. Nah me wey no reason you u dey advice to join. God forbid
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Solsix(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Truvel:
Hahahaha someone is begging u to link him up and u are forming for him. Nah me wey no reason you u dey advice to join. God forbid
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Solsix:

Hahahaha someone is begging u to link him up and u are forming for him. Nah me wey no reason you u dey advice to join. God forbid
No Be Forming, I Don't Link People Into Occult. If I Do Link People, There Are Things I Wouldn't Av Revealed Here.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Solsix(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Truvel:
No Be Forming, I Don't Link People Into Occult. I Do Link People, There Are Things I Wouldn't Av Revealed Here.
Since u want to educate us, giving us half info isn't good
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Solsix:

Since u want to educate us, giving us half info isn't good
What Other Info Do U Want?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
KingWarri:

Nothing goes for free...
pm me. Tell me what you want then I will see how I can go about it.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hillvalley:
pm me. Tell me what you want then I will see how I can go about it.
Do U Belong?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Truvel:
Do U Belong?
Belong where again na? Does this requires belonging? Educate me please.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Hillvalley:
Belong where again na? Does this requires belonging? Educate me please.
I'm Just Asking because U Said U Wanted To Help A Guy Here.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Truvel:
I'm Just Asking because U Said U Wanted To Help A Guy Here.
I'm the one in need of help from him. Nothing is working out the way it's supposed to work for me. I currently own a betting shop but those forces won't allow customers to patronise my betting shop. I'm not a lazy guy that just want quick money. It is out of frustration.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Hillvalley:
I'm the one in need of help from him. Nothing is working out the way it's supposed to work for me. I currently own a betting shop but those forces won't allow customers to patronise my betting shop. I'm not a lazy guy that just want quick money. It is out of frustration.
Quick Money? Lol. What Forces Are U Talking Abt?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 10:06am On Feb 14, 2021
Truvel:
Quick Money? Lol. What Forces Are U Talking Abt?
I can't really say but, I think frustration in life is not ordinary. Most especially when you have tried your best still, nothing to show for it.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hillvalley:
I can't really say but, I think frustration in life is not ordinary. Most especially when you have tried your best still, nothing to show for it.
Pay Ur Tithe 4rm D Bet Shop U Are Running. Let's See What Happens Thereafter.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Solsix:

Most people die without fulfilling thier destiny. If u live a careless life u may not be able to fulfill your destiny

You are correct about many people not fulfilling their destiny but there's the bigger picture of immutability of certain events in history.

Even when some people fail to fulfill their destiny, they are replaced because of the importance of their assignments.

That's why abortion is a real problem, just as suicide is a problem. Every life has a purpose and it fits somewhere.

The funny thing is even people who are scientists and atheists have specific purposes to fulfill in life.

Take Elon Musk for example, born in South Africa, and leading the charge to build eco-friendly electric vehicles. I bet he would not have achieved half of what he has accomplished if he never left South Africa.

No idea in the world is original or exclusive to one person, circumstances and execution are the differences.

I often remember a story about the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and his failed quest to rule Nigeria, some men of God spoke of a curse in his background which prevented him from being accepted or achieving his desire. If he had ruled Nigeria, he might have laid different foundations for the nation because he was a visionary administrator. Nigeria exists till this day, did we miss an opportunity ? yes. However, the cycle of life continues. People acknowledge his sagacity but life goes on.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by xest(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2021
greencard:
you sound too desperate,
oga calm down..there are worse things than poverty
Ehhh,have u tasted poverty before? If you haven't pls don't equate it with anything else
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
xest:
Ehhh,have u tasted poverty before? If you haven't pls don't equate it with anything else
Poverty Is A Disease & It's Worser Dan Sickness. Poverty Is Hell On Earth. Funny Enough, Poverty Has Level. I Once Had PhD In Poverty, Yes. (PhD) Poverty In D highest Degree, Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by byinks(f): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Truvel:
Do U Belong?

Please I'd like to private chat you about something...Im on telegram and Whatsapp ?
What do you prefer ?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2021
byinks:

Please I'd like to private chat you about something...Im on telegram and Whatsapp ?
What do you prefer ?
I'm Neither On Telegram Nor Whatsapp because Of D Kind Of Phone I'm Using Presently But I'm On Fb. My Username Is Dan Doubra.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by byinks(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Truvel:
I'm Neither On Telegram Nor Whatsapp because Of D Kind Of Phone I'm Using Presently But I'm On Fb. My Username Is Dan Doubra.

Ok noted.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lari03r:

You are correct about many people not fulfilling their destiny but there's the bigger picture of immutability of certain events in history.

Even when some people fail to fulfill their destiny, they are replaced because of the importance of their assignments.

That's why abortion is a real problem, just as suicide is a problem. Every life has a purpose and it fits somewhere.

The funny thing is even people who are scientists and atheists have specific purposes to fulfill in life.

Take Elon Musk for example, born in South Africa, and leading the charge to build eco-friendly electric vehicles. I bet he would not have achieved half of what he has accomplished if he never left South Africa.

No idea in the world is original or exclusive to one person, circumstances and execution are the differences.

I often remember a story about the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo and his failed quest to rule Nigeria, some men of God spoke of a curse in his background which prevented him from being accepted or achieving his desire. If he had ruled Nigeria, he might have laid different foundations for the nation because he was a visionary administrator. Nigeria exists till this day, did we miss an opportunity ? yes. However, the cycle of life continues. People acknowledge his sagacity but life goes on.

Concerning Spiritual Things, Ignorance Is Not An Excuse.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by powerhouse3(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lari03r:

so how can innocent generation get free from a curse that was lay before they were born....
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lamba42(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
KingWarri:

Go for power with that comes wealth... Not wealth itself for wealth is attached to power... Going for wealth alone will cause you alot... Be warned.. it's a natural order.
Please elaborate about the wealth and power order
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
powerhouse3:
so how can innocent generation get free from a curse that was lay before they were born....
Prayer to break such curses by the blood of Jesus.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Truvel:
Concerning Spiritual Things, Ignorance Is Not An Excuse.
Very correct. This is a spiritual law.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by MstAblaze(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
oxiide22:
I can help u pm me

Please l am also very much interested and wish to get in contact with you.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lari03r:

Some People's Family Foundation Or Background Is Bad & It's Even Affecting D Children. In Some Family, It's Marital Delay Dey Do Experience, In Some Family It's Poverty, In Some It's Delay In Child Bearing, In Some It's Premature Death, In Some It's Marital Failure Or Disappointment Etc.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2021
MstAblaze:

Please l am also very much interested and wish to get in contact with you.
okay pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.