Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Occult Or Occultism! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Or Occultism! (11724 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Dangrace01: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Right. However, I Asked because U Said Destiny Cannot Be Destroyed. Destiny Can Be Destroy Or Shattered If U Go Lose Gaurd. What Do U Think Of Those Died Prematurely Or Untimely? Don't Dey Av Destinies? Dey Do. I Shared A Story Abt A Young Man Who Was Kind & Generous To D People Of Our Community, He Was Murdered By Unknown Gun Men. He Died At Age Of 39. It Was Really A Painful Loss.

Most good people especially those who want to help their community always die early. I have several cases. Don't know y good things don't Last.

2 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
oxiide22:
I can help u pm me
good(fortuneonyi88 )@gmail.com
Please clear the brackets
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Homeboiy: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please who have an idea about grave yard occultic group

It’s urgent
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by rawpadgin(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
Please who have an idea about grave yard occultic group

It’s urgent
Guy! Which one be your own na? Your mata dey shock me aswear grin
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:

Rose, I will use your womb for my next fortification and you will not be able to bear a child.

Zzor be warned
Stop tagging me with names.Street urchin I dare you to try it and see where it leads you to except I'm not the great grand daughter of Queen Idia(Iyoba Idia) the great who reincarnated through me,I am a complete woman in the real sense of it and you all street urchins forming cult will bow at my feet.rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by jelraj(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lari03r:

He is an author, apparently he was interviewed by the BBC back in 1992. He operated in Benin city back then. I read 2 of his books written after his conversion, while I listened to one of one his books as an audiobook on YouTube.

He gives detailed information.

Like the spheres of occultic operation:
Banwa,
Devic
Yamaloch
Astral
Terrestrial
Azura &
Kalami realms.

Information about rulers of darkness, which are demonic guardians operating instead of guardian angels. How these rulers change every 52 days. He also mentioned that knowing how to appease them was part of the methods to get favor while he was in the occult.

To the guy seeking wealth on this thread, first thing you need to know is what you were destined to become in life. Only by operating in your life's purpose can you find wealth.

Secondly, not everyone was created to be wealthy but by consistency you can achieve a level of comfort.

I will advise you to inquire by praying, what you were destined to become, what town you are supposed to operate from, and the business/career you are supposed to be involved in. This is key to your success.

At times destiny is attached to certain dates in life. A popular woman in the political sphere will die this year at F.G. level, this death has been an open revelation to many who dream or see visions for several years now, but the time of manifestation is between now and the end of this current political administration.

Why I mentioned this is because there are events which will surely happen. So, pray, know your path in life and follow it.

How is someone suppose to know his purpose in life?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by jelraj(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
@Gofuckyourself
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by HelpYourself(m): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2021
jelraj:
@Gofuckyourself
99% of what is written by the op is Nollywood inspired drivel

But who am I to disturb anyone

Enjoy yourself

Bye
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 6:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
good(fortuneonyi88 )@gmail.com
Please clear the brackets
your number, it seems you're not serious abt it
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by jelraj(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2021
GofuckYourself:

99% of what is written by the op is Nollywood inspired drivel

But who am I to disturb anyone

Enjoy yourself

Bye
Sir I wish to talk to you again..

Can I?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by HelpYourself(m): 6:53am On Feb 01, 2021
jelraj:

Sir I wish to talk to you again..

Can I?

Off course you are free too haba grin

Come on as long as you have my number reach out

Worst case if I am in a session I tell you when to call back

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by jelraj(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Off course you are free too haba grin

Come on as long as you have my number reach out

Worst case if I am in a session I tell you when to call back

Cheers
I don't have your number anymore..
My contact got wiped, how do I contact you
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Homeboiy: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2021
rawpadgin:
Guy! Which one be your own na? Your mata dey shock me aswear grin

Person tell me this thing and the guy wey de with am na my person

Under 3 years this guy don build upstairs, bungalows with lands and 3 cars.

He no want make I know about am, so me wan know from here
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
oxiide22:
your number, it seems you're not serious abt it
070(6920)(5708) I have no access to my WhatsApp for now
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
okay wat of email?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
okay wat of email? I call u said later that mean u re not ready
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 8:39am On Feb 01, 2021
oxiide22:
okay wat of email? I call u said later that mean u re not ready
I have full access to my mail. I can reply you anytime. I was about taking my bath then.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
I have full access to my mail. I can reply you anytime. I was about taking my bath then.
I have sent msg on mail then
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2021
oxiide22:
okay wat of email?
I have replied your mail
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
I have replied your mail
I replied u too let's chat there on mail
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by codedgalaxy: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Cool
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Truvel:
U Are Right. However, I Asked because U Said Destiny Cannot Be Destroyed. Destiny Can Be Destroy Or Shattered If U Go Lose Gaurd. What Do U Think Of Those Who Died Prematurely Or Untimely? Don't Dey Av Destinies? Dey Do. I Shared A Story Abt A Young Man Who Was Kind & Generous To D People Of Our Community, He Was Murdered By Unknown Gun Men. He Died At Age Of 39. It Was Really A Painful Loss.

You are correct about death, some people die and the impact of their death creates a void which no other person can fill.

But like they say, "a living dog is better than a dead lion," as long as there is life, there is hope.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by oxiide22(m): 9:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Hillvalley:
I have replied your mail
be calm and patient in everything u do, I sent d number and why r u not answer my call
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Some Of Dis Strange illness U See People Suffer Are 4rm Occult Men. My Aunt Who Was A Pastor In A Popular Church, Was Transfered To Enugu Branch To Work. It Was In Enugu D Occult Men In D Church Who Are Likely Pastors Too Struck Her With Breast Cancer. Perhaps, Dey Felt Her Presence There Is A Threat To Their Runs In D Church. Unfortunately She Died. Note: D Church Is A True Church Of God. As U Know As A Church Gets Bigger, D Founders Eye Can't Reach Everywhere Or He Won't Know D Activities Going On In His Church.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by SaintXto(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Truvel:
Some Of Dis Strange illness U See People Suffer Are 4rm Occult Men. My Aunt Who Was A Pastor In A Popular Church, Was Transfered To Enugu Branch To Work. It Was In Enugu D Occult Men In D Church Who Are Likely Pastors Too Struck Her With Breast Cancer. Perhaps, Dey Felt Her Presence There Is A Threat To Their Runs In D Church. Unfortunately She Died. Note: D Church Is A True Church Of God. As U Know As A Church Gets Bigger, D Founders Eye Can't Reach Everywhere Or He Won't Know D Activities Going On In His Church.

But eh... What's the risk of joining for the purpose of making it big like super big in the music industry? What are the risk involved? Are they sacrifices to be made? What kinda sacrifices or options?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by KingWarri: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Hillvalley:
I will be 39 on April . I'm from delta. This is my email: goodfortuneonyi88@gmail.com
Bro better go do Yahoo oh...
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by KingWarri: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Hillvalley:
My fate is to be wealthy. I won't give up until I find my way to wealth.
Go for power with that comes wealth... Not wealth itself for wealth is attached to power... Going for wealth alone will cause you alot... Be warned.. it's a natural order.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by KingWarri: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
SaintXto:

But eh... What's the risk of joining for the purpose of making it big like super big in the music industry? What are the risk involved? Are they sacrifices to be made? What kinda sacrifices or options?
There's always a sacrifice for everything..
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
KingWarri:

Bro better go do Yahoo oh...
Only if you can teach me.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
SaintXto:

There Are Sacrifices To Be Made. Success Is Not Cheap.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by KingWarri: 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hillvalley:
Only if you can teach me.
Nothing goes for free...
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Reggaemich(m): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
Things are really mystical in these world, people are just ignorant of things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period / TB Joshua Celebrates His 52nd Birthday Today / Why People Are Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.