Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Please Nairalanders Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Advice Me (969 Views)

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Nairalanders, Advice Needed Please....... / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Psych412(f): 2:18am On Jan 21, 2021
Why does my boyfriend keeps cheating on me and tells me he loves me and wants to be with me.

I caught him cheating on me more than three times.

And now I want to leave but he won't let me be.

I don't have any trust left but I still love him alot.

I have asked him "what does he wants me to do for him to stop cheating on me", he told me his trying to change that I should give him time that he will change (I nearly took the bottle on top the table to hit his head when he said that). I have not been eating well since Sunday we had this quarrel.

I so much love this guy to the point I nearly fought my elder sister and junior siblings(infact I fought her) when she tried changing my mind about getting married to him(we have done introduction and plan to get married once I'm through with my Bsc course). my eyes are opened. The only person am thinking about is his mom. I so much love that woman and she already gave us her blessing when I meet her for the first time. I know this our breakup is going to hurt her. But staying with her son who loves sleeping with anything with skirts for the rest of my life is going to be hell on Earth.

Please nairalanders, advice me. I don't know what to do. Am just tried.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Xenry: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2021
I only read the first line and stopped (I'm tired of reading relationship stuffs these days)... My advice to you is to go and sleep, no relationships is worth the effort of staying awake at nights and being bothered unnecessarily!

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Nwodosis(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2021
The bitter truth, you are not good enough for him!

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Olunmercy56(f): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2021
I don't know if some men are just created to be a cheater Must you cheat on your partner Why not control your mumu long stick Please face your life and precious health, no man who is a cheat is worth dying for. There are still many trustworthy men out there who will not cheat on their partners, they love their partners for real. Wise up undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by nomnso2016: 4:16am On Jan 21, 2021
you asked what he sees in other ladies,
Nothing at all, if you like give it to him each hour, he will still cheat. it is matter of self-discipline and commitment. walking away may an option

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Wittyglam(f): 5:08am On Jan 21, 2021
You can't marry someone you don't trust, love is never enough in a marriage, you need commitment and respect but your relationship lacks that. It's time to walk away. Check this out and save yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svRSqAh8Y8
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by spinna: 5:34am On Jan 21, 2021
two options..cut him off..or change your sexual flavour..be the one fucking / seducing him.. by the time hes tired he wont be so hungry. Anything in skirt u said..so always overgive him your own

As ur getting married make sure he agrees to do monthly testing for stds and bring d results to prevent disease from outside..dont compromise on that one..ince he said he cant stop he must use rubbers outside
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 5:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Be very sincere with this qstn I will ask you have cheated on him before? If yes is he aware?
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Bola146(f): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2021
He love me but he is cheating grin grin Lies!!
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Themainboy22: 5:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Come to my ministry with him only you, let's have a mid night prayer for him.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2021
Break up for now! you would have been fired by him if you were the one cheating on him....men hardly forgive cheating oooooooo!!

As for me, Once you are dirty and a cheat den kiss the relationship or marriage goodbye even if you are Elon musk daughter!!!

In relationship or marriage, your happiness come first before anything else ma!!!!
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Psych412(f): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
Be very sincere with this qstn I will ask you have cheated on him before? If yes is he aware?
I swear, I have not cheated on him. his my first. 2018 we broke up because of his cheating life style, but got back again 2020 thinking he has changed, not knowing he has even increased his rank In cheating.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Psych412(f): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2021
nomnso2016:
you asked what he sees in other ladies,

Nothing at all, if you like give it to him each hour, he will still cheat.
it is matter of self-discipline and commitment.
walking away may an option
I don't know if he was cursed him. I'm just tired.

thanks for the advice
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by anochuko01(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2021
To ease the heartbreak of a sudden break up, start meeting new guys and at the same time start seeing yourself with someone else. Keep doing this until you gather the strength to finally move on... Stop having sex with him o! Else his jazz would keep getting stronger on him.
Its clear that youll cry las las, whether by breaking up now, or by having a step child later. The choice is yours.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by CuteMike01(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2021
Solve the problem or leave the problem. But…… Do not live with the problem.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by anochuko01(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
spinna:
one option..cut him off..[s]or change your sexual flavour..be the one fucking / seducing him.. by the time hes tired he wont be so hungry. Anything in skirt u said..so always overgive him your own

As ur getting married make sure he agrees to do monthly testing for stds and bring d results to prevent disease from outside..dont compromise on that one..ince he said he cant stop he must use rubbers outside
[/s]

fixed
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Psych412(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Break up for now! you would have been fired by him if you were the one cheating on him....men hardly forgive cheating oooooooo!!

As for me, Once you are dirty and a cheat den kiss the relationship or marriage goodbye even if you are Elon musk daughter!!!

]n relationship or marriage, your happiness come first before anything else ma!!!

last sentence, just changed my mind completely

thanks for the advice.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Peace of mind is all what you need now to be able to complete your bsc program on a good note!

I will advise you to stay away from any relationship for now till you concluded your program if that is not difficult to do!!

Best of success in your life journey!!!
Psych412:

last sentence, just changed my mind completely

thanks for the advice.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Sammmyyyy(m): 8:30am On Jan 21, 2021
You're seeing the handwriting on the wall already and you're here asking this question. If he doesn't change before marriage, what makes you think he will after marriage. Continue with him if you want. I just hope you won't get HB pressure when 7 girls come knocking on your door a month after marriage that they are pregnant for him.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by ogashman(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2021
sister , u better borrow legs and run

It's obvious he does not love u. someone that loves u won't tell u to give him time for him to consider whether to stop sleeping around or not.

ask yourself this; what if the situation were to be reversed, would he take such rubbish from you?

since he is finding it difficult to change now, better be ready to share him with multiple women when u finally marry him.

leave that guy and jakpa...to avoid future headaches, heartaches and heart attacks.

pls check my signature and contact us for your beddings
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Dpsychologist: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2021
@Psych412

From the way you describe him, the guy must have been a handsome man or well to do. And quite a number of men in such scenario are prone to cheat because of availability of other ladies.

If you want happiness then you have to leave him even if it will be very difficult to do. I can see you love him very much.

There are men that will never cheat on you and you must have met them however, i doubt if they will as fun or attractive as this guy.

The interesting and cute guys are quite unfaithful while the faithful guys are quite boring n nt that cute.

If you want peace of mind go for the faithful guys.

Make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by BigDick70inch(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2021
Psych412:
Why does my boyfriend keeps cheating on me and tells me he loves me and wants to be with me.

I caught him cheating on me more than three times.

And now I want to leave but he won't let me be.

I don't have any trust left but I still love him alot.

I have asked him "what does he wants me to do for him to stop cheating on me", he told me his trying to change that I should give him time that he will change (I nearly took the bottle on top the table to hit his head when he said that). I have not been eating well since Sunday we had this quarrel.

I so much love this guy to the point I nearly fought my elder sister and junior siblings(infact I fought her) when she tried changing my mind about getting married to him(we have done introduction and plan to get married once I'm through with my Bsc course). my eyes are opened. The only person am thinking about is his mom. I so much love that woman and she already gave us her blessing when I meet her for the first time. I know this our breakup is going to hurt her. But staying with her son who loves sleeping with anything with skirts for the rest of my life is going to be hell on Earth.

Please nairalanders, advice me. I don't know what to do. Am just tried.

Now.....I really don't know what to say cos am guilty as much.......

I do my own for fun anyways nothing attached....

But......it boost ego knowing fully well u have access to so much pussy......u know that kind feeling??smiley
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by BlessedNuel: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Just speechless....make the elders throw more light first.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Regex: 10:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I don't know if some men are just created to be a cheater Must you cheat on your partner Why not control your mumu long stick Please face your life and precious health, no man who is a cheat is worth dying for. There are still many trustworthy men out there who will not cheat on their partners, they love their partners for real. Wise up undecided

Let he who is not with sin cast the first stone.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Federalcase(m): 11:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Psych412
Hmmm i have a friend that is the same as the way you describe your boyfriend. He has a loving family especially his mum, she is too Caring and not only for her son even to his friends and girlfriends. During his universities days he has this loving girlfriend, there's nothing these girl will not do for him and she is very pretty too. His family knew her and they even thought she was the final one for him because the guy doesn't stay one place at all. The problem you are battling with your bf was the same problem his loving girlfriend was battling with then. He cheated alot. Long story short, he later got married to one lawyer that works with their family lawyer that has a law firm. From what I understand, he is just guy that has no problem in his life, he got everything he wanted and he is very intelligent too so he couldn't help but test different pūssy. During the whole wedding ceremony, we discussed and I asked after his loving girlfriend and from his reply, i understand that his doesn't want a loving girlfriend, he just wants a girl that will add value to his life and that lawyer came through when the family had an issue and she loves him very well. The lawyer girl is not pretty as his other girlfriends then but she is standard, she is successful, she has her own car and house before she got married, her dad is not even that rich but she is a very hard working girl. His family paid her alot with begging on top.

You should start thinking for yourself, i am sure his mum will understand when she stops seeing u guys together. You don't owe her any explanation, don't let his mum become a criteria for loving him. She is a grown woman and if she is truly loving as you say, she will want the best for you. As for guys like your boyfriend, trust me when I tell you that he is not even thinking of getting married. He is having fun and at the time getting all the loving he wants from you, others girlfriends and family so he just wants to keep you around just like others. He won't value you now until you have given value to your life and he is burden to you if you want to move forward. Quit the relationship, study hard, finish school and start making your money. Leave relationship matters to God and God will send the best man to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Psych412(f): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
Federalcase:
Psych412
Hmmm i have a friend that is the same as the way you describe your boyfriend. He has a loving family especially his mum, she is too Caring and not only for her son even to his friends and girlfriends. During his universities days he has this loving girlfriend, there's nothing these girl will not do for him and she is very pretty too. His family knew her and they even thought she was the final one for him because the guy doesn't stay one place at all. The problem you are battling with your bf was the same problem his loving girlfriend was battling with then. He cheated alot. Long story short, he later got married to one lawyer that works with their family lawyer that has a law firm. From what I understand, he is just guy that has no problem in his life, he got everything he wanted and he is very intelligent too so he couldn't help but test different pūssy. During the whole wedding ceremony, we discussed and I asked after his loving girlfriend and from his reply, i understand that his doesn't want a loving girlfriend, he just wants a girl that will add value to his life and that lawyer came through when the family had an issue and she loves him very well. The lawyer girl is not pretty as his other girlfriends then but she is standard, she is successful, she has her own car and house before she got married, her dad is not even that rich but she is a very hard working girl. His family paid her alot with begging on top.

You should start thinking for yourself, i am sure his mum will understand when she stops seeing u guys together. You don't owe her any explanation, don't let his mum become a criteria for loving him. She is a grown woman and if she is truly loving as you say, she will want the best for you. As for guys like your boyfriend, trust me when I tell you that he is not even thinking of getting married. He is having fun and at the time getting all the loving he wants from you, others girlfriends and family so he just wants to keep you around just like others. He won't value you now until you have given value to your life and he is burden to you if you want to move forward. Quit the relationship, study hard, finish school and start making your money. Leave relationship matters to God and God will send the best man to you.
wow

I'm so happy with these

thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Finnestgreat: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2021
Which kind story be dis one,as 4 me i don tire 4 anytin dat has relationship in it
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by Anfield247(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
My dear, what about if he gets a girl pregnant as he's chasing after them like a politician that is looking for a political position? Somebody who said he loves is still having sex with other girls outside and you are aware of it, Chai... God! This one pain me ooh, I no lie. Na watin that boy take hold you self? Na which baba do the jazz 4 am self? Oh girl, wake up! Dat boy just dy use u dy pass time. I just pity you becuz you don believe say him luv u wella, abi? Man wey love you no fit play you to the level of cheating to your awareness! And him no even dey ready to change! THUNDER FIRE THAT KIND OF LOVE! if na me, I go warn am 4 the last time, if him no gree to change, then it over! But u too, u try oh! Guy just dy use u play, and you dy laugh with am.... Oh God!
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
Psych412:
I swear, I have not cheated on him. his my first. 2018 we broke up because of his cheating life style, but got back again 2020 thinking he has changed, not knowing he has even increased his rank In cheating.
Intresting.chat me up on whatsapp let's continue our discussion there if u don't mind, I will like to have u among my circle of frnds.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by zed7: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's difficult to explain but a man can love a woman very much and still be cheating on her. That's why most married men cheat but yet, they still end up being good husbands and fathers. Very few men run away with the side chic.
I'm not justifying cheating but just stating a fact. Cheating breaks a partners heart and I don't support cheating. Most men can sleep with women without knowing their names or having feelings for them. That's a reality.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by LordKO(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2021
The following advice "]n relationship or marriage, your happiness come first before anything else" has always caused anyone who follows it the opportunity of having a healthy relationship/marriage with aristocratic men and women because it takes self-absorption and or opportunism to make it happen. Just imagine your partner having the same mindset/philosophy.

Aim for fairness. The right mindset should be that which is fair/right comes first before anything else - principle over self-interest and expediency. That which is fair can be advantageous or disadvantageous to you.

Meanwhile, to your main issue, you alone know what personifies love/peace of mind for you. If cheating from a partner isn't a thing that personifies love for you, the honorable thing to do is to dump him. Of course, it'll amount to hypocrisy on your part should you expect your partner to condone cheating from you.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Me by SILENTandSMART2: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
the truth is you don't have sense and you're a mumu girl wink

someone dey chea,t he's even tellin' you shit when you ask him , mumu in your mind now he love you abi ? haaaa some certain people don't jusss have sense aswear

instead of you thanking your life dat you discovered that before marriage ,

gat me thinking you've wasted your time when you have the traffic to choose when boys are everywhere , now you're forcing yourself on a profitless and senseless relationship , that's good for you , zero pity for you

idiot !!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? / Nigeria Polygamy Or Foreign Polygamy? (pictures) / Women Like Romance Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.