Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. (5633 Views)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by ak47mann(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Just freaking accept it.

You are now gonna be a daddy.

Better start loving her. (She is going to be the mother of your child)

roki how are you cool cool looking too hot as always tongue tongue
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by nwabuking5(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
my brother i thank God u have started buy baby thing. u can as well change ur mind and love her this time around because 3years is not 3days.
u have been enjoying the milk for 3years now and u never love her. i wonder ooo.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by SALady(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2011
@OP, you dont love her and fro three years you kept on going back for more hhhmmm!!!
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Bojocity: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2011
thanks alot for ur advices u people are just too much.I think i will try and luv her because she have all dat i wanted in my wife to be.and i will do d right tin after she put to birth.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by amumex: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2011
my brother i thank God u have started buy baby thing. u can as well change your mind and love her this time around because 3years is not 3days.
u have been enjoying the milk for 3years now and u never love her. i wonder ooo.
[quote][/quote]

What do u want nairalanders to tell you.you have reap from your deception.My guy you love this gal if you dont why dating her for 3yrs.I see maybe she is giving you the sex in special ways and you enjoyed every bit of it so marry her.is realy good you are already buying things.Take care of her and the Baby.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by amumex: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2011
my brother i thank God u have started buy baby thing. u can as well change your mind and love her this time around because 3years is not 3days.
[quote][/quote]

What do u want nairalanders to tell you.you have reap from your deception.My guy you love this gal if you dont why dating her for 3yrs.I see maybe she is giving you the sex in  special ways and you enjoyed every bit of it so marry her.is realy good you are already buying things.Take care of her and the Baby.
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by francisj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2011
Bojocity:

thanks alot for your advices u people are just too much.I think i will try and luv her because she have all dat i wanted in my wife to be.and i will do d right tin after she put to birth.

that is a wise decision,continue 2 enjoy ur pu-nany
Re: She Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Want To Marry Her cos I Don't Luv Her. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
Shoulda kept it in your pants buddy.
You gotta man up, grab your balls and prepare to be a father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Girl From '2go' Did To Me...really Shocks Me! / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Photo: Man Dies After Watching P0rn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.