Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5648 Views)

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Sijo01(f): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2021
Kiss and Tell kid!
Congratulations on your achievement angry
Re: by felong(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
saintjimos:
MUST SECRETS ALWAYS BE MADE OPEN HERE ?

CAN'T YOU ADVICE YOURSELF AND SORT OUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP ?

DO YOU THINK THAT OPEN DISCUSSION REALLY HELPS ? if it works for Mr A it would surely not work for Me B
He's a kid there why he's behaving this way. Kids don't know how to keep their matters private. They will always want to talk not minding how foolish their act is.

1 Like

Re: by Goodmorn: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
Re: by Lovelyperson(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
Goodmorn:
@ poster.. Don't mind them and the bashing. it's not a big deal if you disvirgined her but am worried on only one thing. you met her at school so probably you both are students. I hope you both would be graduating from the school the same time, because you have to be close to her because she would start wanting sex eventually since she had tasted it. My first daughter told me last 2 months that she was disvirgined, I didn't scold rather I told her more about sex education. It's all about maturity. Both I hope you and are would be graduating in school at the same time or do you both have more years at school?

Please kindly educate us too on the sex education you gave your daughter sir.
No offense pls
Re: by QueenMay1: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
QueenMay1:

DO YOU KNOW THAT
You can now conveniently know your gas level without stress?
You no longer have to experience the frustration of gas finishing when you have important meals to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer return half filled bottles for you again.
NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!
Order for your MAGNETIC GAS Level indicator
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE
WHATSAPP:07060990017

Still available
Re: by QueenMay1: 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
QueenMay1:

DO YOU KNOW THAT
You can now conveniently know your gas level without stress?
You no longer have to experience the frustration of gas finishing when you have important meals to cook.
Your gas vendors can no longer return half filled bottles for you again.
NEVER EVER RUN OUT OF GAS AGAIN!
Order for your MAGNETIC GAS Level indicator
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE
WHATSAPP:07060990017

Contact Exotic life store today for yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Share My Story. Some People Can Not Be Loved / SO HOT!! Kenya Booty Queen, Sanchi Flaunts Her Hot Figure In New Photos / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.