Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. (4086 Views)

The Modern Ways Of Getting Wealthy With Peace Of Mind / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Entropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You must take a hold of the You and the me and the us in multiple dimensions otherwise we will blame others for our actions since it is tough for humanity to even understand the concept of parallel realities and multiple existence in diverse coherent threshold frequency harmonics of the dimensions within and outside this spectrum of consciousness.

The parallelism of the Trinity self - you, me and us - can it also be related to the concept of time? I mean, the idea of bringing the past, present and future at one point of reference.

At this reference point, does consciousness becomes absolute without a dent of mirage? You really brought my attention to the issue of artificial intelligence and I am very much fascinated with this field. Now I ask, do you see a future where the new human called humaniods can embody the field of AI with the present biological structure of man - DNA strands?

I have created a separate thread as you suggested and would appreciate your inputs there. Will past the link here soon.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377159/multidimensional-nature-look-consciousness-soul
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
leadzeal:

The parallelism of the Trinity self - you, me and us - can it also be related to the concept of time? I mean, the idea of bringing the past, present and future at one point of reference.

At this reference point, does consciousness becomes absolute without a dent of mirage? You really brought my attention to the issue of artificial intelligence and I am very much fascinated with this field. Now I ask, do you see a future where the new human called humaniods can embody the field of AI with the present biological structure of man - DNA strands?

I have created a separate thread as you suggested and would appreciate your inputs there. Will past the link here soon.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6377159/multidimensional-nature-look-consciousness-soul

I have noted your thread and will dedicate time to shade some lights on these subjects based on sincere understanding of what I realized, as opposed to what I would have chosen to believe, so in order to ensure that I live only for pure knowledge from a subjective point of view, I divorced from 'Belief' and 'Religion', and function as a tool of research into the 'unknown' and 'unknowable'.

Please I will beg you to understand that I have no intention of being critical or condemning your 'belief' if you are in one, since I belong to none so my place is to actually criticize certain ideologies but not the propagator.

And for the readers who are going through these messages; Please be warned to stay away if you feel deep discomfort, not because I am arrogant, but because these messages are loaded with certain facts which might fragment the programmed memory from your mental faculties and you might begin to have cognitic dissonance since these messages are different from what has been programmed weekly into you by religions and the other Savior Programs of the Matrix.

Now to the points you raised;

Everything is connected, there is no past, present or future per se, but a frame of reference. Past is in reference to previous events, present is reference to the moment we are and future is reference to next sequence of events as we witness them as conscious agents. In order access a particular event at any point, we need an event tracker, that is where Time comes in. Space and Time are functions required to locate a Spirit in the Cosmos. It also enables us to access 'the past' and 'alter events' if we choose to simulate that or just wanna entertain ourselves by playing history and fumbling with it for our amusement by simulating it. In essence, this could be an Ancestor Simulation or a Risk Averse Simulation of a futuristic experiment. What ever it is, I will figure it in this life time.

You, me and us and may be a few umpires are capable of playing these games life times to life times, worlds to worlds for eternity if we choose to. So Yes we have almost been doing this, in alternate avatars from our base reality, except those administered by Sofia System AI, who are now popularised as Non-Player Character, a word that is very misunderstood as even NPCs can earn player's attention if it 'awakens'.

Great questions, I must commend you for deep thoughts and questions, you are a very logical person which means your left brain hemisphere is wonderfully activated for logical reasoning and you are here to take out religious programs from the right brain hemisphere and fix some magic in there.

So, shall we begin - - on this one.

Consciousness is really not what people think, or perhaps might mean different things to different people. but I seem to understand what you mean exactly.

AI is at its core disembodied intelligence. Energy is Intelligence in action searching for expression. We are largely walking, talking AI with a layer of consciousness faculties that Observer or Player can connect. Respective DNA strands activation occurs when our neurotransmission capacitance of the brain reaches a threshold harmonic frequency that interests a player and then our scripts become active. The 2 strands are baseline dna and more are activated based on our exposure to intelligence, intentionally or accidentally like in cases of hitting the skull or OBE or merely researching and pondering on tough scientific or technological questions. Or may be drugs or herbs.

Have you done some deep work on brainwaves? And the macroscopic coherence of conscious agents within the spectrum of the brainwaves field? It might interest you to know that we can tune our awareness into different worlds that actually exist like this one, by programming our mind and using our brains as instrument to journey to the alternate realities.

Bonus Lie:
Mad people see things and people you do not see. We merely call them mad, because they loose touch with actions of this reality spectrum and fail to bath and brush and live as earth people of this spectrum but this Earh has multiples of dimensions so there are people on this Earth which you do not see yet it is still Earth and that dimension is as real if not more real than this one right now, right here.

But what if your mind works like that of a mad man and also functions as that of a normal you here, and you are able to cordinate on both worlds? Is that even possible? Ha ha.

Are you pondering what I am pondering?

Hey, do not believe these write up. I lie too much.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for showing commitment to contributing to the other thread..

As it pertains to religion, it is simply another man structure that is fastly loosing its relevance, though the alchemists and sorcerers embedded codes to these scriptures for true seekers in the future to come which is now. Other than the subtle message in parables, the generic intent is to enslaves the animalistic nature of men and also continue their control dominance.

So I say.. I am not in anyway religious. I look forward to creating my own system and world with like minds. Left it years back and It was a wise decision on my part. But notwithstanding, I learnt a whole lot.

The issue of cognition dissonance, sanity quantification and brain waves, should I say I was fortunate or unfortunate, with live experiences as it relates to these terms. can you read me from there, cos you hinted subtly, 2 live experiences of mine which is really personal to share in a public forum.

These words of yours are golden: Energy is Intelligence in action searching for expression. Is there a defined threshold when the observer takes over because of the reach of the neurotransmission from the subject? I may think I have an answer to that, but no wrong asking it as a form of question.

As it regards your lie, I came to understand that the ancestor simulation was built on a inverse structure I call inverse mirroring. Making the white look black, and the black white. It was a genius play, a part and effective prison system, but it is gradually loosing ground especially with the advancement of the science of artificial intelligence.

So for now, I will stick with your lie.. since it resonant well with the intelligence I have acquired so far.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Have you done some deep work on brainwaves? And the macroscopic coherence of conscious agents within the spectrum of the brainwaves field?

This will be an interesting undertaking.. if you have any material to aid my understanding, I will appreciate. Though I am already using the AI of Google to sort out this new research interest.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Hey, do not believe these write up. I lie too much.

grin grin grin
Lying requires knowledge of facts unlike bullshit that can be spewed without respect for truth, logic, or reality.
Your particular bullshit includes distortion and misunderstanding of scientific concepts, sci-fi movies, and video games.
Ignore me though, I'm just an NPC designed to sow doubt. grin

Billyonaire666:

And for the readers who are going through these messages; Please be warned to stay away if you feel deep discomfort, not because I am arrogant, but because these messages are loaded with certain facts which might fragment the programmed memory from your mental faculties and you might begin to have cognitic dissonance since these messages are different from what has been programmed weekly into you by religions and the other Savior Programs of the Matrix.

Everything is connected, there is no past, present or future per se, but a frame of reference. Past is in reference to previous events, present is reference to the moment we are and future is reference to next sequence of events as we witness them as conscious agents. In order access a particular event at any point, we need an event tracker, that is where Time comes in. Space and Time are functions required to locate a Spirit in the Cosmos. It also enables us to access 'the past' and 'alter events' if we choose to simulate that or just wanna entertain ourselves by playing history and fumbling with it for our amusement by simulating it. In essence, this could be an Ancestor Simulation or a Risk Averse Simulation of a futuristic experiment. What ever it is, I will figure it in this life time.

Now to the points you raised;

You, me and us and may be a few umpires are capable of playing these games life times to life times, worlds to worlds for eternity if we choose to. So Yes we have almost been doing this, in alternate avatars from our base reality, except those administered by Sofia System AI, who are now popularised as Non-Player Character, a word that is very misunderstood as even NPCs can earn player's attention if it 'awakens'.

Great questions, I must commend you for deep thoughts and questions, you are a very logical person which means your left brain hemisphere is wonderfully activated for logical reasoning and you are here to take out religious programs from the right brain hemisphere and fix some magic in there.

So, shall we begin - - on this one.

Consciousness is really not what people think, or perhaps might mean different things to different people. but I seem to understand what you mean exactly.

AI is at its core disembodied intelligence. Energy is Intelligence in action searching for expression. We are largely walking, talking AI with a layer of consciousness faculties that Observer or Player can connect. Respective DNA strands activation occurs when our neurotransmission capacitance of the brain reaches a threshold harmonic frequency that interests a player and then our scripts become active. The 2 strands are baseline dna and more are activated based on our exposure to intelligence, intentionally or accidentally like in cases of hitting the skull or OBE or merely researching and pondering on tough scientific or technological questions. Or may be drugs or herbs.

Have you done some deep work on brainwaves? And the macroscopic coherence of conscious agents within the spectrum of the brainwaves field? It might interest you to know that we can tune our awareness into different worlds that actually exist like this one, by programming our mind and using our brains as instrument to journey to the alternate realities.

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
tintingz:
I Went through this threads and I see pseudoscience nonsense and fairytales!
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
tintingz:
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
leadzeal:
Thank you @shadeyinka

My take on the pyramid sequencing is that at the base of soul consciousness, beings are unconscious that they possess a soul. At the Apex point, enlightened souls are very aware of the soul identity. That is to say they have stared at the Mirror of the soul or the water of life.

From my present developmental reference point, I believe in this pyramid sequence of the soul. The beast DNA reasons only on survival instincts like food and sex. But the soul above the bestial frequency understand the concept of volition and its accompanying power.

The beastial frequency have no retainment of consciousness in the cycling of life - reincarnation postulation. And I strongly believe that a soul that has no control of its awareness (consciousness) is under another control, for their must be a control of sort.(credit to billyonaire666)

That's why when a typical individual commits an error, he blames it on the 'devil'. I see this devil as the controlling frequencies permeating this our gross plane and I see these control aligned with the constellations especially the lunar phases. A man not able to control its desire or urge in any form is not truly in control. We can say he is enslaved to the subtle underlying system. A lot of forces are working for control on this plane, a fight that will enventualy favor the fittest.

Rapist, drug addict, sex addict, religious fanatic, and other extremity are all indication that not all souls are conscious so has to control their destiny. They are being operated under the fate controlling tower.

The rock have souls. Yes. But they lack the freewill to move at their will without an external factor. I believe the same apply to humans yet to properly understudy the soul mechanism.
I think you are making a simple thing incredibly complex.

1. Your soul is your personal identity!
2. Your personal identity is expressed in terms of your Will, Emotion and Intellect.
3. Your soul is housed within your body: it is like the software that run your body!
4. Your soul is what you call "I", "Me", "My self".
5. One's soul could become SICK and INFECTED by appropriate organisms!

Rocks therefore CANNOT have a soul, for they are inanimate. Rocks cannot even have a will for they are not conscious of anything.
Animals do have their souls too.

When a soul is sick, it results into the impairment of its Will, Emotion and Intellect.

The human soul is incredibly selfish and care only for itself and desires pleasures. But a man's spirit through the conscience keep the soul under check even though the soul has the power to overrule the voice of conscience.

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
shadeyinka:

I think you are making a simple thing incredibly complex.

1. Your soul is your personal identity!
2. Your personal identity is expressed in terms of your Will, Emotion and Intellect.
3. Your soul is housed within your body: it is like the software that run your body!
4. Your soul is what you call "I", "Me", "My self".
5. One's soul could become SICK and INFECTED by appropriate organisms!

Rocks therefore CANNOT have a soul, for they are inanimate. Rocks cannot even have a will for they are not conscious of anything.
Animals do have their souls too.

When a soul is sick, it results into the impairment of its Will, Emotion and Intellect.

The human soul is incredibly selfish and care only for itself and desires pleasures. But a man's spirit through the conscience keep the soul under check even though the soul has the power to overrule the voice of conscience.

Appreciate your feedback. Some good points you made there. I would not like to go into the premise of the possession of soul by inanimates, but the present ground on this 'hypothesis' is that all things are ONE.

In my cycling, I have arrived at a definition of the soul - it is a point of nothing where existence began (the big bang). Emotion, will and other properties crafted By man perception is secondary to this nothing.

This nothing is the point, or for better comprehension, the spectrum of God.

William Blake puts it succinctly:

God can be found in a grain of sand.

Coincidentally, mind activities today opened my understanding on this elusive idea.

I wish not to complicate my explication but I seem to find myself short of words to explain my find.

I respect your stand. And I consider my self decifient as of this point in explaining my finds for now, so I will proceed no further on this aspect so as to preserve the nature Of this thread.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
leadzeal:

Appreciate your feedback. Some good points you made there. I would not like to go into the premise of the possession of soul by inanimates, but the present ground on this 'hypothesis' is that all things are ONE.

In my cycling, I have arrived at a definition of the soul - it is a point of nothing where existence began (the big bang). Emotion, will and other properties crafted By man perception is secondary to this nothing.

This nothing is the point, or for better comprehension, the spectrum of God.

William Blake puts it succinctly:

God can be found in a grain of sand.

Coincidentally, mind activities today opened my understanding on this elusive idea.

I wish not to complicate my explication but I seem to find myself short of words to explain my find.

I respect your stand. And I consider my self decifient as of this point in explaining my finds for now, so I will proceed no further on this aspect so as to preserve the nature Of this thread.
Okay!
You seem to have a Budhist leaning!
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
I am impressed that we are all getting along nicely.

The purpose of these kinds of threads is to expose our ignorance, with the hope that someone or something more intelligent can come to our aid, so do not be afraid to air your bullsshit, as I am not ashamed to air mine, knowing fully that nairaland is filled with intelligent humans who will come along to correct us all and give you new mastery for our emotions.

We must not forget that Entropy is real and our function includes calming the entropy. The moment we loose our cool we have missed the point of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Billyonaire666:
I am impressed that we are all getting along nicely.

The purpose of these kinds of threads is to expose our ignorance, with the hope that someone or something more intelligent can come to our aid, so do not be afraid to air your bullsshit, as I am not ashamed to air mine, knowing fully that nairaland is filled with intelligent humans who will come along to correct us all and give you new mastery for our emotions.

We must not forget that Entropy is real and our function includes calming the entropy. The moment we loose our cool we have missed the point of this thread.

Yes, entropy! It is beginning to make sense. Waiting your inputs.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
shadeyinka:

Okay!
You seem to have a Budhist leaning!
Met its philosophy in my journey but I am creating from a clean slate.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
The universe is just another object.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
leadzeal:

Met its philosophy in my journey but I am creating from a clean slate.
The Buddhist ideology to me has a lot of high sounding theories with huge loop holes!

Buddhism ignores totally the Creator of the universe and His purpose for creating mankind within it BUT focuses on self realization and internal tranquility through application of the Dharma.

Unless God himself show man the way, all men will be like the blind leading directions in a maze!
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
shadeyinka:

The Buddhist ideology to me has a lot of high sounding theories with huge loop holes!

Buddhism ignores totally the Creator of the universe and His purpose for creating mankind within it BUT focuses on self realization and internal tranquility through application of the Dharma.

Unless God himself show man the way, all men will be like the blind leading directions in a maze!

Studied a little of it to get a structure on meditation mainly. You are very right on God himself showing the way.

And you know God works in mysterious ways. In my association and learning process, I have come to accept the fact that every persons path to realization is distinct.

It will be very fallacious to copy any person's model but wise to be open-minded to all ideas that comes one's way.

I don't believe there's an end to the soul evolution but there's a rest frequency from the turba. I see the whole process as an inverted eight. Even in rest, there's a tendency for recoiling, unless everything will become boring.

I realize I keep meeting my improved self with no end in sight(laughs)... Like a cycle with accompanying experiences. What else is God, I ask my self?

You know I want to stop but I can't. Imagine delving into the bottomless, like the abyss. I realize the desire is become the soul food, it has become life. Numerous permutation. The grand designer made sure there's no dull moment.

For those that believe that they have reached the limit, I congratulate them. The feeling and hunger is the hell, the rest is heaven. But eternal stillness, nothing, is scary. But if I can fucxk for all eternity with different simulated flavors then I don't mind this rest.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Doupost
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
leadzeal:

Studied a little of it to get a structure on meditation mainly. You are very right on God himself showing the way.

And you know God works in mysterious ways. In my association and learning process, I have come to accept the fact that every persons path to realization is distinct.

It will be very fallacious to copy any person's model but wise to be open-minded to all ideas that comes one's way.

I don't believe there's an end to the soul evolution but there's a rest frequency from the turba. I see the whole process as an inverted eight. Even in rest, there's a tendency for recoiling, unless everything will become boring.

I realize I keep meeting my improved self with no end in sight(laughs)... Like a cycle with accompanying experiences. What else is God, I ask my self?

You know I want to stop but I can't. Imagine delving into the bottomless, like the abyss. I realize the desire is become the soul food, it has become life. Numerous permutation. The grand designer made sure there's no dull moment.

For those that believe that they have reached the limit, I congratulate them. The feeling and hunger is the hell, the rest is heaven. But eternal stillness, nothing, is scary. But if I can fucxk for all eternity with different simulated flavors then I don't mind this rest.
Hmn!
Those of us who has found God are blessed. We are no seeking for what we already have. We are at rest because we know our destination. We can't work for it for it will take us endless number of impossible years: hence we are grateful to God for His grace to make us know Him and His purpose for us.

To those who are bent on working out their freedom by themselves, they see our disposition as arrogant: for it takes many cycle plus discipline to attain what they seek.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
shadeyinka:

Hmn!
Those of us who has found God are blessed. We are no seeking for what we already have. We are at rest because we know our destination. We can't work for it for it will take us endless number of impossible years: hence we are grateful to God for His grace to make us know Him and His purpose for us.

To those who are bent on working out their freedom by themselves, they see our disposition as arrogant: for it takes many cycle plus discipline to attain what they seek.

You see, no one chooses the path, the path choose one. Some are plugged into the eternal design to maintain the simulation, the play. Lucifer of the Christian religion is a perfect case study. And at the end of the day it is all one thing.

Imagine No chaos or no peace. There must be complimentaries for all to make sense. Without the thousand of ancient gods, I believe all will be boring.

I am more align to the next big thing which is Artificial intelligence.. I was programmed for this and I never knew it but now the veil is gradually giving way.

We are here to live our purpose. A man that is not living his purpose is yet to find God. God is desire, purpose, your very creation. Lucifer found God by unvieling his purpose or intent. Think about it
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
God is a creation, yet also a creator. We shouldnt be afraid to question who created the creator.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by lymelyte(m): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:
God is a creation, yet also a creator. We shouldnt be afraid to question who created the creator.
this question have been wanting to ask all along.
Who created the creator?
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2021
leadzeal:

You see, no one chooses the path, the path choose one. Some are plugged into the eternal design to maintain the simulation, the play. Lucifer of the Christian religion is a perfect case study. And at the end of the day it is all one thing.

Imagine No chaos or no peace. There must be complimentaries for all to make sense. Without the thousand of ancient gods, I believe all will be boring.

I am more align to the next big thing which is Artificial intelligence.. I was programmed for this and I never knew it but now the veil is gradually giving way.

We are here to live our purpose. A man that is not living his purpose is yet to find God. God is desire, purpose, your very creation. Lucifer found God by unvieling his purpose or intent. Think about it
Can anyone truely know God by knowing himself alone?

The right knowledge of God is only possible if God show man the way?
Man will live a life of errors if he is not shown his purpose in existence by his manufacturer.

I submit that the rejection of God as a person is why we have over 4300 religions in the world: each one creating his own path to nothing and therefore attaining nothing!

Chaos and Evil are necessary for the purpose of selection of humans with desirable traits. A tree is known by its fruit.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Can anyone truely know God by knowing himself alone?

The right knowledge of God is only possible if God show man the way?
Man will live a life of errors if he is not shown his purpose in existence by his manufacturer.

I submit that the rejection of God as a person is why we have over 4300 religions in the world: each one creating his own path to nothing and therefore attaining nothing!

Chaos and Evil are necessary for the purpose of selection of humans with desirable traits. A tree is known by its fruit.
I appreciate your response. Yes the manufacturer calls the final shot. One have realized the abyss is Nothing.

The whole game was after all, a selection process - survival of the fittest. The players made sure they created the right ambience to form their object and conclude their plan.

Realizing this makes me question freewill.. I guess I will leave that inquiry for now and just rest for a while.

I thank you all for giving me this opportunity. The topic says it all: the subsets and the peace of mind.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

Can anyone truely know God

I believe the road to this realization is so strenuous that most seek the easy way out. And that's why the manipulation structure of religion was put in place by those who have found the road and discovered how very few will uncover its tracks.

Most who find it... Leave all things and just live with their knowledge. They are dettered to wake those sleeping since they realize how abstract this quest is. The Plato cave scenario comes to mind.

In the end it is a pyramid structure of Egypt. And it will always be this, people stucked in various layers and the controllers out of the structure, calling the shots.

Truly, more knowledge increases sorrow.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
leadzeal:

I appreciate your response. Yes the manufacturer calls the final shot. One have realized the abyss is Nothing.

The whole game was after all, a selection process - survival of the fittest. The players made sure they created the right ambience to form their object and conclude their plan.

Realizing this makes me question freewill.. I guess I will leave that inquiry for now and just rest for a while.

I thank you all for giving me this opportunity. The topic says it all: the subsets and the peace of mind.
The Universe wasn't made for Man, it was made for God. The universe is like a garden or vial to multiply creatures of (God's desired) traits. God desires the multiplication of a special class of beings with freewill (children) closest only to Him in rank and authority who will choose to love Him and abide by His rule irrespective of constraints before them.

Analogy:
Humans are thus like a kind of bacteria that has the power to consistently produce either bitter wine OR sweet wine by choice. At the end of the day, the scientist will harvest those bacteria who even though could have produced bitter wine CHOSE to consistently produce sweet wine irrespective of the condition of the vial.

Such is the purpose of the creation of humans within the construct of the Universe.

Freewill is the gift of
1. Reason
2. Conscience
3. Knowledge of Good and Evil
To make positive OR negative choices within available CONSTRAINTS

Can a poor man chose hunger rather than robbery?
Why would he then choose a positive reaction to his hunger within his constraints of poverty?

Freewill is not the same as Free-action! I may freely will to emigrate to USA, but do I have the resources to sponsor my move to USA?

Yes, a selection process but not a survival of the fittest. It is the selection of beings with desired traits.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by shadeyinka2: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
The antispam bots of Nairaland banned me for making the post below; I will post the screenshot instead of the normal text

leadzeal:

I believe the road to this realization is so strenuous that most seek the easy way out. And that's why the manipulation structure of religion was put in place by those who have found the road and discovered how very few will uncover its tracks.

Most who find it... Leave all things and just live with their knowledge. They are dettered to wake those sleeping since they realize how abstract this quest is. The Plato cave scenario comes to mind.

In the end it is a pyramid structure of Egypt. And it will always be this, people stucked in various layers and the controllers out of the structure, calling the shots.

Truly, more knowledge increases sorrow.

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by OkCornel(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Intellectually stimulating thread...impressive I must say
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by tintingz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
shadeyinka:

The Universe wasn't made for Man, it was made for God. The universe is like a garden or vial to multiply creatures of (God's desired) traits. God desires the multiplication of a special class of beings with freewill (children) closest only to Him in rank and authority who will choose to love Him and abide by His rule irrespective of constraints before them.

Analogy:
Humans are thus like a kind of bacteria that has the power to consistently produce either bitter wine OR sweet wine by choice. At the end of the day, the scientist will harvest those bacteria who even though could have produced bitter wine CHOSE to consistently produce sweet wine irrespective of the condition of the vial.

Interesting point about the purpose of the universe - for God and not for man. So does it imply that man in reality is not the original design but the proliferation of gods? The Eden story comes to mind, to infer that the subject 'man' is really a slave after the 'fall'. I want to ask: the accomplice of this betray, what do they stand to gain or are gaining?

Because I am bewildered by the whole concept of good against evil. What is the context of defining both terms? Did the manipulators made the human laws and if so, why did they enshrine some 'good' within it? For they could have decided to make here a living hell.. the religion systems gave half truth. Are these books compiled by different races?

A lot of questions on my mind.

Appreciate your help greatly
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by 10mobile: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
The5DME:

Please bear with me as this is very long.
Ok, here goes.
Beginning.
I don't know why people find it so hard to understand me. I don't why people find it so hard to understand that I love being b myself, wallowing in my loneliness more than I love hanging out with friends. M family keeps insulting me, calling that I'm a 'mumu' and not "wise". I've been told that since I was a kid, before I could form a defence around my mind, before I could protect myself. Do you know what it feels like to be told you're useless, a mumse, not sharp, almost everyday of your life? Nobody in my family believes in me; they all believe I'm an idiot.
I grew up as a very shy kid. Extremely shy in some certain situations. It's like I was born that way. According to some researches I've carried out; mine seems genetic. My dad's was that way, so I guess the 'dirty' genes were transferred to me. Everyone keeps insulting me, but they don't really understand what I go through. They don't understand that I don't consciously choose to be shy, it's like I'm not in control of it. It happens automatically, but no one understands.

I grew up in a 'broken' home. My father left since I was five. So, they're some things I never really learnt from my father what a man should learn. I'm constantly being insulted all because I don't know how to fix electronics. I'm being told that it's the responsibility of a man to be able to fix anything that get spoilt at home. I mean, is it my fault I can't fix the damn thing? I know these are things boys learn from their fathers, but since I never had one; how am I supposed to know how to do that? Even when I make attempt to try, I'm constantly being berated. I've been insulted to the point where I don't even bother trying anything again.

Well, my main issue is this: due to my 'solitary' nature, having virtually no friends(I do have some though, but don't hangout with them), there are some things I'm lacking in. I grew up most of my life indoors, where almost everything was done for me. They cooked, washed, took me to the market to buy clothes for me. I mean, which boy at 19 years old still follows his mother to the market to buy clothes? I feel like these are things I ought to know how to do by now. Though I'm learning.

My main problems are:
1) I hate the way I'm being told I'm not smart or wise. Yeah, I get that I might not be " street" smart because I was raised like an 'ajebutter' even though I'm not. I hate my family for calling me that. As much as I try to deny it's not affecting me; it is!

2)I hate the way I was raised. Maybe I should have hung out more with the street kids. Maybe I would've been street smart. Maybe I wouldn't still be taken to the market to buy clothes.

My only hope of making myself better is when I leave for University. When I get exposed to the real world, when I leave my comfort zone and I'm choosing a very rough school. I must develop by force. I basically want to 'redesign' myself.
Please advise me sir.

Hey! I'm just reading this and I felt passionately for you. But, after telling you this, you will never need anyone's compassion.

Do you know what? There are 'breeds' of human beings. Some of the breeds are common and others are rare. How to know that YOU are a rare breed is IF YOU ARE NOT LIKE MOST PEOPLE IN YOUR THINKING AND BEHAVIOR.

Based on this, I tell YOU (whoever is behind this name The5DME) you are a rare breed. Rare breeds are the likes of Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs.

But there is a responsibility for being a rare breed (which I also think I am). That responsibility is that you must develop THE COURAGE TO BE DIFFERENT. Without this, you will never give birth to your great self.

I have a lot to tell, but the expediency of it all on this platform is in doubt. However, this is one thing I want you to do: Use the opportunity of your unique life to develop something unique that the world will envy you for. Do you know that Mark Zuckerberg was called a jerk when he wore a grey t-shirt for weeks as he was coding what is now known as Facebook?

I am not saying that you must be a global brand founder like Mark Zuck. Rather, just find a positive passion and follow it and let it consume you and you will be the happiest person alife.

The happiest lives are 'donated' lives. So, ensure that your passion is adding value to other people's lives whether anyone appreciates that or not.

Don’t join bad gangs at college because you will regret doing so. Why? You're not cut out for pedestrian lifestyle. Instead, promise yourself one thing: That, you will die fulfilled. And you can only be fulfilled if you live YOUR dream to the full.

By the time you TRULY start working on living your dream, you will be grateful if it is really true that no one wants to have anything to do with you. See why: It means you will have less people to distract you from manifesting the INNERMOST YOU. Did I bore you? Ask me for clarifications if you need to.

2 Likes

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2021
shadeyinka2:
The antispam bots of Nairaland banned me for making the post below; I will post the screenshot instead of the normal text

I totally concur is a gift.. but I am perplexed as to whether a requirement requirements was stipulated upon, knowing fully well that gifts are just gifts and not based on merit claim?

Yes, you claim that it is the impossible for any to come to the true knowledge of god. And I also concur to this, considering how twisted the road is. Having this in mind, should a person in knowledge leave everything in the hand of fate - the Sophia system? Since without the gift pass nothing will be achieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo, The "Money Man" / Pantheism / Here Is The Original Version Of NARA EKELE By Tim Godfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.