Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. (4625 Views)

Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man / I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Entropy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by alterego17: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2021
leadzeal:
Read an article yesternight on Black Hole and Quasars - ongoing creations intending to replicate the milky way. Vast numbers of Quasars that man is yet to identify... Billions of light years away.

Se I go still normal like this...

Woke up this morning and I was drawn to read a particular Buddhist suntra talking about non being, nothingness.. for when one sees a being or form, then such a one is yet to comprehend the tagatha. This knowledge is bottomless, driving the mind to (can't say smiley .)

The message the universe, I believe, is hinting to me (really there's no me) is that if I see a form after this, it is really no form. How can I get my head around the concept of the infinity mind? I guess only when I become merged with it but yet the mind is limitless.

I was previously scared of this Nothing, but I am happy with my present knowledge, and less petrified , knowing that this nothing has no end in sight, we just grow through it.

Should I term this the cycles of illusion. Maybe, maybe not; but I sure know I need a ground to maintain sanity. So I will love and cherish the earth, for it is presently the illusion I know. And if other 'illusions' spring up as well, I will love it too.

Thank you billyonaire666 and the other great minds at the back of the scene. Remember I am a toddler, so please still expect my kicking, crying and sobbing... You know it is natural. grin

Let's continue to eternity!

Guy no dey jonez oo...dem don tell u to go huzzle cash n bleep enuff kitten...free all dz ur spiritual questz 4 d now biko!
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by alterego17: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Happened to me, so I am advising from the heart when I say 'pause' the spiritual research and find yourself some material wealth. I am deeply serious about this. The soul does not really bother if you chop food or bath, it is just gulping data to help spirit tune to the right connectivity node.

Go and find money and you will be successful.

One more thing - in your quest for money, do not call yourself a criminal or a saint in your enterprise. Do what ever brings cash but dont take a life and be not the reason anyone commits suicide, but use your knowledge to command wealth and command those unseen guides of yours to bring you abundance.

In fact, if you do not become a successful millionaire, do not talk to me. That is how serious I want all those who read from me to be successful.

Be rich and wealthy.

Biafrannigerian greetings...longest tym!...plz expantiate on d step by step procedure in commanding dz unseen guidez in manifesting abundance to oneself
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2021
alterego17:

Guy no dey jonez oo...dem don tell u to go huzzle cash n bleep enuff kitten...free all dz ur spiritual questz 4 d now biko!

Guy e no easy like that... Na force push me enter this quest when I dey find money... Imagine leaving a $10k/mnth job offering to understand this force. I

Now wey I don understand am, I go try get my bearing and continue with the quest of money.

U no go understand Sha.. but anyway I am glad am rounding the whole thing by tomorrow. Isha allah
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2021
alterego17:

Biafrannigerian greetings...longest tym!...plz expantiate on d step by step procedure in commanding dz unseen guidez in manifesting abundance to oneself

Yes, abeg billyonaire explain am well. I have tried it but it keeps ditching out great ideas to me.. I just need the force to raise some capital to start my thing.. not asking it to fill my whole account so I can sit lazy, making no impact.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by alterego17: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
leadzeal:

Guy e no easy like that... Na force push me enter this quest when I dey find money... Imagine leaving a $10k/mnth job offering to understand this force. I

Now wey I don understand am, I go try get my bearing and continue with the quest of money.

U no go understand Sha.. but anyway I am glad am rounding the whole thing by tomorrow. Isha allah

Omo u left a $10k job offer just 4 spiritual quest!...I can't comprehend dat but in any case just pause 4 now n go make dat raba!
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2021
alterego17:

Omo u left a $10k job offer just 4 spiritual quest!...I can't comprehend dat but in any case just pause 4 now n go make dat raba!

Trust me... If you were in my shoes you would have no choice.

Anyway.... The CIRCLE at last... The beginning has met the end.

No more fear!

Edit:

I can't believe this... grin This is the most subtle and cryptic adventure anyone can take. The realization of the first cause, the beginning. This is where it all began.

You all knew this but allowed me to keep on cycling... Na God go judge oh.. cheesy

No be only me Waka come. I am no longer complaining o, since I have found what I am looking for. Wetin even make me go sokoto, when wetin I dey look for dey my sokoto...

Well, I am happy because I have God in me.. and when you have God, you have nothing to fear.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by lymelyte(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
leadzeal:

Trust me... If you were in my shoes you would have no choice.

Anyway.... The CIRCLE at last... The beginning has met the end.

No more fear!

Edit:

I can't believe this... grin This is the most subtle and cryptic adventure anyone can take. The realization of the first cause, the beginning. This is where it all began.

You all knew this but allowed me to keep on cycling... Na God go judge oh.. cheesy

No be only me Waka come. I am no longer complaining o, since I have found what I am looking for. Wetin even make me go sokoto, when wetin I dey look for dey my sokoto...

Well, I am happy because I have God in me.. and when you have God, you have nothing to fear.

Inorder words,you are God in human form
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
lymelyte:
Inorder words,you are God in human form

Yes, the elusive truth.
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by xtianchris(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Billyonaire666 post=98300047] Cani have your Email . I want you to share some insight on what’s bothering me
Re: Probablistic Possibility Within The Subsets Of The Entropy for Peace of Mind. by IndiIannai: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote]
"edit"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Metaphysical Stores Address / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? / Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.