Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Does Wearing A Ring On Your Middle Finger Of The Right Hand Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Wearing A Ring On Your Middle Finger Of The Right Hand Mean? (3611 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / I Need To Know, "Meaning Of Rings On Every Finger Of A Lady" / What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Wearing A Ring On Your Middle Finger Of The Right Hand Mean? by nurabela: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
Some people wear a ring on the middle finger of their right hand, but they do it because they feel that is where it fits. I don't think it means anything. To some women it means they are never going to marry. According to old men it means you are loose and you do not like to commit. Different reasons for different people. What does wearing a ring on your middle finger of the right hand mean?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Naturally Stingy / My Girlfriend Has A Thick Voice And Is Affecting Our Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.