Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ballad Of Hypocrites - Men Are Polygamous In Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ballad Of Hypocrites - Men Are Polygamous In Nature (214 Views)

Women Are Polygamous In Nature!!! / Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ballad Of Hypocrites - Men Are Polygamous In Nature by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
There are actually men who cite this vicious lie as an excuse for philandering.

I was on a thread talking about whether or not a man can forgive a cheating wife.

While the decision to forgive or not lies solely with the man, I find it disconcerting that some supposedly intelligent men would actually hold the opinion that men are polygamous in nature. They would even go as far as using that to justify the sexual proclivities of the male gender.

Now while the male sexual disposition is understandable, it does not make it right.

Now the irony is this. This same men who would have the world look permissively on their sexual tendencies, expect the world to look harshly on the female gender when they exhibit these same attitudes.

Granted the motivation for female sexual adventurism is widely different from that of a male. It does not form a basis for rationalizing when it comes to the male. Such hypocrisy is self serving, selfish and perhaps could be seen as a threat to life and national stability.......well maybe not that bad, but you get the point.

Cheating is cheating. Male or Female. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Ballad Of Hypocrites - Men Are Polygamous In Nature by Molahnelson(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I was on a thread talking about whether or not a man can forgive a cheating wife.

While the decision to forgive or not lies solely with the man, I find it disconcerting that some supposedly intelligent men would actually hold the opinion that men are polygamous in nature. They would even go as far as using that to justify the sexual proclivities of the male gender.

Now while the male sexual disposition is understandable, it does not make it right.

Now the irony is this. This same men who would have the world look permissively on their sexual tendencies, expect the world to look harshly on the female gender when they exhibit these same attitudes.

Granted the motivation for female sexual adventurism is widely different from that of a male. It does not form a basis for rationalizing when it comes to the male. Such hypocrisy is self serving, selfish and perhaps could be seen as a threat to life and national stability.......well maybe not that bad, but you get the point.

Re: Ballad Of Hypocrites - Men Are Polygamous In Nature by odinson1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

g

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / I Think It's Time To Endit / When Did You First In Love And How Did You Know It Was Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.