Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole (7191 Views)

I Just Finished Furcking A Big Asshole Now / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by osamz007: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:
I've completely done that on one or two occasions. I don't like it, if u mess them must catch u cos d hairs there helps to streamline the mess(fart) and gives it direction, when the hairs are shaved off d mess dey scatter and must sound

BABA I GO SLAP YOU O

YABA LEFT CASES ALL OVER

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by TATALoAlaMu: 1:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Ardar:
I did and I instantly regretted it. The way my nyash itched me ehh, it felt as if I had little spikes digging into my ass crack. Na so i go dey dance for road.

I swore never to try such again.

If you're a lady, I can swear you're very beautiful
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by femi4: 5:58am On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:
Yeah, I have done that once, shaved the hair in my ass hole. Infact my then girlfriend shaved it for me

If you haven't shaved it before, why?
That hair prevents friction caused by your bum rubbing on the other

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by falcon01: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:
I've completely done that on one or two occasions. I don't like it, if u mess them must catch u cos d hairs there helps to streamline the mess(fart) and gives it direction, when the hairs are shaved off d mess dey scatter and must sound
I swear ,grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by BabbanBura(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2021
lefulefu:
Na wao
Someone here said he dips his hand in his asshole and wen he sniffs it he gets a hard-on
mental cases everywia

Wallahi tallahi
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by blingxx(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2021
heniford2:
will love to shave it off cheesy though i enjoy touching it when am alonegrin

damnn niqqarrr!!! gayass niqqaz spotted undecided
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Numerouno94(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2021
heniford2:

Jesus wept.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Numerouno94(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:

Wetin i dey read dis morning?
Lemme assume u jux catching cruise.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by rerhji(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2021
I once read a thread here when a guy shaved his, His experience was nasty. Nigga said he had to rush home and spread his butt hole towards a standing fan.
Funny comments here sha
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Numerouno94:

Wetin i dey read dis morning?
Lemme assume u jux catching cruise.
lol. A trial will convince u bro
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2021
osamz007:

BABA I GO SLAP YOU O

YABA LEFT CASES ALL OVER
boss no reason am, na d mata be that o. Wahala opor cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Dexterfire: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
People wey normal for this country no pass two grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

DEMN, I gat to start hanging out with people like you bruv
lol, I'm talking from experience na, u can give it a try.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2021
ednut1:
You won't be able to hold mess
I'm telling u
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Emmanuel224(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2021
heniford2:
I thought I was d only 1
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by damtan(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2021
But I thought ladies don't grow hairs in their butt region
Ardar:
I did and I instantly regretted it. The way my nyash itched me ehh, it felt as if I had little spikes digging into my ass crack. Na so i go dey dance for road.

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Numerouno94(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:
lol. A trial will convince u bro
grin
Bro i nor dey try am oooo. No kill me wit laff. Actually d post made my day.
My colleagues at work almost died of excess laughter wen i showed dem d post.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Ghostrye: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2021
I've seen terrible things on this thread
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Mayng01(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Which kind topic be this now
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by orisunmibare01(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Ardar:

use scissors instead...
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by orisunmibare01(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2021
the hair causes heat and makes me uncomfortable. i use scissors though, and i do it whenevr i shave
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2021
Aswear you people just cure my PSTD...menh! I don turn psycho here o..like someone said, "we need threads like this", it helps and aids in calming depression, stress and loneliness.
Well for me, I do shave it once in a while though during holis or weekends to avoid walking like zombie. As per smelling it, abegi let's stop acting woke for once! I do smell it o and also my scrotum.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by DoubleEngine007: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin which kind thing come be this? Funniest thread I've seen since this year began..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:
lol, I'm talking from experience na, u can give it a try.
i surely will

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by gungab(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2021
We wey normal for this country no reach 10 grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Aladdin1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
I kid you not! i have seen shit on nairaland.now i know why i see guys putting their hands in their penis& balls and sniffing it like cocaine.but the one of putting hand in anus hair and sniffing it totally off me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by PrincessB1(f): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
This thread is so hilarious grin

I laughed so hard cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Sezzybb(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
This thread na cruise.... Na mad people full here grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Sluvist(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ardar:

Waw!!!
I thought females didn't have hair within anal region, my experience is exactly your's for a year back. It takes me 3 days to feel comfortable after shaving it.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by sammuell(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
femi4:
That hair prevents friction caused by your bum rubbing on the other

Science student

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by sammuell(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
PrincessB1:
This thread is so hilarious grin

I laughed so hard cheesy
Tell us your own wink
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Kabir5643(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
I do. Once a month. But I ain't gay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tosyne2much Dating Farano? My Romance Section Folks. / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.