Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole (7194 Views)

I Just Finished Furcking A Big Asshole Now / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Hairy Pussy And Shaved Pussy Which One Do You Find More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by ForG(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
lefulefu:
Na wao
Someone here said he dips his hand in his asshole and wen he sniffs it he gets a hard-on
mental cases everywia

It's not really a mental problem, it's a sort of fetish.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Destinylink(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

The kind question wey some people dey ask for ₦airaland dey beat me hollow!!
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Enugupikin: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ardar:
I did and I instantly regretted it. The way my nyash itched me ehh, it felt as if I had little spikes digging into my ass crack. Na so i go dey dance for road.

I swore never to try such again.
Lol, who helped u shave it?
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by lordally(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Uniquekriss:
I've completely done that on one or two occasions. I don't like it, if u mess them must catch u cos d hairs there helps to streamline the mess(fart) and gives it direction, when the hairs are shaved off d mess dey scatter and must sound

I don laf die oooo grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by lordally(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bennysam:
Why will I shave it, it filtered my shit

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by lordally(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
rerhji:
I once read a thread here when a guy shaved his, His experience was nasty. Nigga said he had to rush home and spread his butt hole towards a standing fan.
Funny comments here sha

Hahhahahhhhaah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by valicious1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Michelle55:
Mad people everywhere
What’s up, are you done with fedponek?
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by JasperVII(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Very funny question, but yes... I have. And I know what I passed through(lol). It was the end of silent farts for me, all your farts go must make noise.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by JasperVII(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
damtan:
But I thought ladies don't grow hairs in their butt region
I bet you also think that they don't shit as well...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by damtan(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is quite different
JasperVII:
I bet you also think that they don't shit as well...
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bluezy13:
I never had a girlfriend.
i've
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bennysam:
Why will I shave it, it filtered my shit
filters.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Enugupikin:

grin grin I understand that feeling
Not as sweet as pulling d one on ur balls.
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
ForG:

It's not really a mental problem, it's a sort of fetish.
hm d fetish no be here cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Mrscarter(f): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
heniford2:
will love to shave it off cheesy though i enjoy touching it when am alonegrin

Dude grin
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by heniford2: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

Dude grin
gringrincheesycheesy madam or papa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by cooooooks(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
He ain't psychiatric, just wants to play for the other team.

grin
laluski:
Nairaland keeps getting new and bored psychiatric patients by the day
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin
Bro i nor dey try am oooo. No kill me wit laff. Actually d post made my day.
My colleagues at work almost died of excess laughter wen i showed dem d post.
brotherly, life no pass like that o. Laff off the stress
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Uniquekriss(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

i surely will
quote me after 2days of trying it out
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Uniquekriss:
quote me after 2days of trying it out
yes boss
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by SJay7(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ardar:
I did and I instantly regretted it. The way my nyash itched me ehh, it felt as if I had little spikes digging into my ass crack. Na so i go dey dance for road.

I swore never to try such again.
So women dy get hair too for nyash or what?
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by halogate: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin cheesy..ok, I won't lie.. I dey shave am oh. Anytime I shave my pubic area...I must reach my asshole join.
..fact is, without mirror, u require the concentration of a Jedi master oh.
..infact, I dey close eye focus sef...make I no go tear my ass hole by mistake.
Na my ass...I can't shout
Re: Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole by Michelle55: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
valicious1:

What’s up, are you done with fedponek?
Yep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Even With A Cough? / She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / How To Know If A Girl Likes You - 5 Sure Shot Signs To Figure Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.