Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison (67320 Views)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Man Punches Taxi Driver To Death In Owerri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Teeklef(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2021
Laff
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by DaddyYankee: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Harsh!! If it happens to u, u won't be saying it's harsh. He even deserve more, he is a thief
backnbeta:

Really, it's an unreasonable judgement! Pay fine, serve term and pay back while in prison! Who does that? This is too harsh on the thuef undecided
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Teeklef(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2021
Smile... That reminds me of psquare's music back then.. Bank alert na gbagam.

1 Like

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Drone95(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
goshen26:

Yes, if the owner had rewarded him with just 5k he would av been more honorable than this mess
Exactly, make wahala no sabi our name o

2 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
How can he serve jail term, pay a fine and also return the money. Is the judge mad ni? How will he return the money after serving if he's not working. Kangaroo court! The guy should appeal immediately.
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Kapilta(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Why would you spend someone elses money just because it landed in your acct. Jail term deserved

1 Like

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by anambraamaka: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2021
Wahala
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by sylve11: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2021
RealLordZeus:

shey he wan earn money for prison ni
na just to mount unnecessary pressure on the convict family. cool

1 Like

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2021
What I need to know is how someone can 'erroneously' transfer 2million naira to a wrong beneficiary. She no know even name of who she dey transfer money to I think this dude got roped into something way beyond him, and now his greed has fu**ed shi* up for him. And yea that judgement is stupid and an overkill, like some have already submitted. That woman also needs to answer some questions that will hopefully validate either schizophrenia or morbidly stark illiteracy or both. How do you erroneously do a transfer of 2m??

2 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by backnbeta(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Harsh!! If it happens to u, u won't be saying it's harsh. He even deserve more, he is a thief
Yes, he's a thief, and his action is not excusable. I'm just wondering why he didn't get away with paying back the stolen amount + a fine, or prison term + fine like our polithiefcians undecided

1 Like

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Omezif(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2021
those who are returning their own are not animal it would have being a great blessing to him if he had returned it, i don't know the kind of spirit some people have.
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Minjim: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2021
I've always said this.

The moment you noticed the money sent to ur account was mistakenly sent but you kept it for your usage, it has become a criminal offense
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Mayeldah(m): 11:05am On Jan 22, 2021
What else can I say?... Let's pray.

...Father Lord, lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from enticing alert that will put us in trouble

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Minjim: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Gilbertase:
What I need to know is how someone can 'erroneously' transfer 2million naira to a wrong beneficiary. She no know even name of who she dey transfer money to I think this dude got roped into something way beyond him, and now his greed has fu**ed shi* up for him. And yea that judgement is stupid and an overkill, like some have already submitted. That woman also needs to answer some questions that will hopefully validate either schizophrenia or morbidly stark illiteracy or both. How do you erroneously do a transfer of 2m??

Many people intend to pay for a legit biz but later found out they're dealing with a scammer.
In that situation you can demand your money back by saying it was mistakenly sent.
The receiver will have to justify how he earned it

7 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by slimjohn2k5: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2021
So quick to pass judgment on the poor

1 Like

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by VirginFinder: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2021
What is the account was in serious debit that could swallow up all or a substantial part of the N2m
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by DaddyYankee: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2021
What's your prove that the politicians are stealing money?? He was caught in the act, he should serve his prison term and pay the money. U haven't lost your hard earned money to this crooks
backnbeta:

Yes, he's a thief, and his action is not excusable. I'm just wondering why he didn't get away with paying back the stolen amount + a fine, or prison term + fine like our polithiefcians undecided
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by matm: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2021
It is high time a law of obligation on banks is passed to track,arrest and prosecute those who hack into peoples accounts and transfer all the monies there.Yes,the banks should be compelled by law to protect and fight for the rights of their customers who are victims to hackers.If this is done,Nigerian banks will sit up and all account hacking will stop.
There should be finger print options at atms,without which money can't be withdrawn or transferred so that those who want extreem measure for the protection of their accounts can subscribe.
Meanwhile,the plaintiff in the above case is still at loss until the money is paid.Sending the man to jail will even make the repayment impossible.

4 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Akasammyoka: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Wahala be like wind, it dey blow everywhere
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Okuda(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2021
RealLordZeus:

I no understand this judgement oooo

Send to prison with fine, not an option.
Then the convict must restitute money while in prison, shey he wan earn money for prison ni

how he wan do am no concern them. him conviction comes with condition. it means, if he doesnot pay, he would remain there

3 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2021
Even d guy face no get joy......but no b the guy fault na...him dey own his own alat enta him bank acct....may be him pastor don tell am say divine money go enta him acct dat week.....

2 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by backnbeta(f): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
DaddyYankee:
What's your prove that the politicians are stealing money?? He was caught in the act, he should serve his prison term and pay the money. U haven't lost your hard earned money to this crooks
Hmm, you have a point...the owner probably gave him an option of paying back before going to court undecided

3 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Buliwyf: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
yomi007k:

That one no concern anybody...

That judge no send at all grin grin grin
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by OmoManU: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Nicepoker:
East and West. Time to disgrace yourselves.

lol so Ilorin is now no more north when it comes to crime
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by timisquare82(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2021
Oyerinde16:

him no get sense, Immediately he got the alert, he would have got police report his phone and Atm with other valuable documents were missing, withdraw all the money, buy new phone, do welcome back and collect new atm, if dem arrest am, he tender police report, this will indemnify him.
O boy you be 419 oo

6 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by LowerPriceData0(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Agboko.... See trouble
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by makapella(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Anything Penal code name serious wahala..Take this from a lawyer
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by Yada01(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
May he thought he was receiving miracle alert
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2021
The man made a foolish move.

He should have known such fund transfers are clearly documented for even the sender to trace, and report.

Now, he has lost the 2 million together with the potential wages of 2 years. And he would also become an ex-convict for life.

4 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by samwillyco1(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Stupid judge, dishing out stupid and usuless judgement.
That judge have never convicted any politician that stole Billions of different currencies from our common wealth, if Care is not taken.
Appeal the usuless judgement.

Let the judge transfer 500 million into my account, I will teach the Real LAW.
Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by waleadeagb(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2021
This incidence just made me to remember a church I attended in Lagos some years ago... The Senior Pastor was just praying every manner of prayers. He prayed for undeserved promotion, unexpected financial breakthrough, miraculous financial gift that would give you bank alert from unknown people...visa without even going to the embassy etc.....This man must have been a part of that congregation....listening too much to Miracle pastors and motivational speakers is dangerous for your mental functioning....

4 Likes

Re: N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison by ceeceeuwa: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2021
RealLordZeus:

I no understand this judgement oooo

Send to prison with fine, not an option.
Then the convict must restitute money while in prison, shey he wan earn money for prison ni
His family go sell land take pay the money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Ritualists Murder Girl On Her Way To Church In Delta, Remove Vital Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.