Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? (7699 Views)

Abortion Row:biden And Harris Blast US Supreme Court Move To 'deny Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by fuzzywuzzy: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Abi?

Na person wey no know Bukatyne go play into her games.
She tell you say she no know wetin she dey do when she go create this controversial thread? She wan use people shine as usual na, come still jam people head together, then you go come play your own part with am by pouring fuel with your side-talks.

I say make I kukuma dey entertain myself....with guguru smiley
Nnem no be today tinz!
Shine your eyes before dem use you play ping-pong!

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2021
crackhaus:

Yea yea, she my Bonnie and I'm her Clyde. That be how we roll o'er here, you filli me? cool

However, I didn't need to do anything impressive or "pour fuel" (in Mariah lingo), did I?

Bukky has successfully put you all on a rollercoaster and has y'all locked in gordian knots of your own making trying to convince and outdo yourselves with self-defeating arguments.
She did all that on her lonesome no less, and to make it all the more hilarious for me, a simple valid point was made clearly in her OP that doesn't need too much deliberating... cheesy

I will close this thread for you Bukky, gimme one minute... grin

The answer to your very notorious question is, she is black, of immigrant parentage, and she is a woman – all of which are biases that were strong enough to get the votes needed to boot Trump (widely paraded as being anti-black, anti-immigrant, and anti-women) out of the white house.

In other words, Harris was/is the perfect poster-child, out in full-force to prove that every/any thing Trump stands for is wrong. She was simply a strategic pick, a vote generator for democrats, the perfect mannequin... no more, no less.
Her selection has absolutely nothing to do with her achievements.

If we are to go head to head VP for VP, Mike Pence has a much more impressive political resumé than Kamala Harris can dare speak of... and if it ever came to it, he would seamlessly assume the post of president more fluidly than she ever could.

Fück, what am I even typing? I am going too far...

Elizabeth Warren (also a woman) who was in the contest to be picked for the position of VP, was already slaying in academia and influencing public policy when Harris was still sneaking around smoking weed in college.

But of course, Warren would have been a terrible pick 'vote-wise' considering the mood of the nation at the time, because of her gender-race (white woman)... and there's also the fact that she had no immigrant story to sell.

Just being a woman is not enough to amass votes... at least not yet, they have finally learned.
If it were, Hilary Clinton would have been tenant at the white house in the last four years.

Kamala Harris' achievement as far as this election was concerned?
No more than being black, being of immigrant parentage, and being a woman...

I said what I said. grin

Good points
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2021
crackhaus:

See where pikin come sit down begin give advise to her elder.
I can't laff cheesy
Leave messenger, consider message.

@bold, you are so right on that and that's how I like it... cheesy
One of your very few virtues: you no dey lie!

I mean, be honest... ain't it so much better being tied to the waist of someone quite extraordinary like Bukky, than being associated with/tied to ndi paper feminists and SJWs dem? grin

I know right? Y'all wish you met her first right? cheesy

I bet the married men here wish their wives were like what she portrays; "the most perfect of all women"...e go shock una! grin

Good morning Clyde!

10 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by fuzzywuzzy: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

I bet the married men here wish their wives were like what she portrays; "the most perfect of all women"...e go shock una! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by LordKO(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Elegant MariahAngel, retreat and stop the disparagement. You and Bukatyne almost share the same psychological traits/have the same psychological quotient. So, if she is a pretender, then you are too - but I know for sure that neither of you is a pretender. Both of you might not be of the same ethical leanings - which explains the difference in your demeanors - but you two possess diplomatic traits and operate from a diplomatic POV. Perfection is out of the equation; no human being is perfect. One can only strive to be fair.

Yes, I can tell who is who and what anyone can do at any given time and circumstance offline or in secret. There is no perfect human being anywhere; instead, there are just some human beings who take delight in fairness/goodness. Also, there is no evil human being anywhere; instead, there are just some human beings who take delight in oppression/evil.

Sheathe your sword.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by JovialJune(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
LordKO:

Elegant MariahAngel, retreat and stop the disparagement. You and Bukatyne almost share the same psychological traits/have the same psychological quotient. So, if she is a pretender, then you are too - but I know for sure that neither of you is a pretender. Both of you might not be of the same ethical leanings - which explains the difference in your demeanors - but you two possess diplomatic traits and operate from a diplomatic POV. Perfection is out of the equation; no human being is perfect. One can only strive to be fair.

Yes, I can tell who is who and what anyone can do at any given time and circumstance offline or in secret. There is no perfect human being anywhere; instead, there are just some human beings who take delight in fairness/goodness. Also, there is no evil human being anywhere; instead, there are just some human beings who take delight in oppression/evil.

Sheathe your sword.
[/s]

If she is who you say she is, people will see it, you all wouldn't have the need to defend or spell it all out, so she is definitely not all you say she is cos no matter how much one tries to mask his/her character, bits and traces will definitely show

This is actually the first time I'm noticing who Op is actually, and honestly, with the way she is vehemently trying to limit Kamaris' position and feat as a woman, if buka gets to that first female VP position and people dismiss it and her as nothing worth celebrating, she will shed bloody tears, wail her intestine out, she would even hate herself for trying to achieve a feat that has never happened in my dear country, I like when people imagine themselves in a position of the person they are trying to castigate or bring down

Modified

I just read some of her topics, all I can say is, she should never be in a powerful position cos her first line of duty will be to demean women,

She should also never be a certified marriage counselor, if she is, sorry for her patients o, that marital rape thread, naaaa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by crackhaus: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

Leave messenger, consider message.

One of your very few virtues: you no dey lie!

I know right? Y'all wish you met her first right? cheesy

I bet the married men here wish their wives were like what she portrays; "the most perfect of all women"...e go shock una!
grin

Good morning Clyde!
If only you knew how many times I stayed up at night reading her comments and wondering how lucky I'd have been if she was the one in my life. Hot damn! grin

That would have been something, wouldn't it? embarassed

Do you know I once searched her up and found her on Facebook a long while back? Just to get a better idea of the person she is... and oh dear, I was not disappointed... cool

It's not everyday one encounters someone (a female for that matter) who thinks, presupposes, and puts forward her opinions well outside the limitations of her emotional boundaries... something which for example, you're finding very hard to do in your responses to me.

The fact that you can't detect the envy, jealousy, and insecurity emanating from your comments, but can quickly suggest what you think men here may be wishing for, or how her "most perfect of all women" persona extremely bothers you enough to be concerned that men here may be fawning over her – are all pointers to the fact that you're completely detached from all sense and logic.

And yes, I don't lie... One thing you definitely got right about me.
This is why you MUST read my comments over and over again, then do some introspection by following it up with these questions:

1. Why am I bothered about what Bukky portrays?
2. How does it affect me if Bukky has men wrapped around her fingers?
3. This electric shock that is coming, if it does come, what difference will it make to me?

There's more, but start with these first...

I have a strong feeling that by the time you get to number 3, you may have finally gained some self-awareness and taken cognizance of the idea that there is insanity lurking around when you harbour thoughts and make insinuations about people on the internet whom you don't know, never met and probably never will... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by LordKO(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

If she is who you say she is, people will see it, you all wouldn't have the need to defend or spell it all out, so she is definitely not all you say she is cos no matter how much one tries to mask his/her character, bits and traces will definitely show

This is actually the first time I'm noticing who Op is actually, and honestly, with the way she is vehemently trying to limit Kamaris' position and feat as a woman, if buka gets to that first female VP position and people dismiss it and her as nothing worth celebrating, she will shed bloody tears, wail her intestine out, she would even hate herself for trying to achieve a feat that has never happened in my dear country, I like when people imagine themselves in a position of the person they are trying to castigate or bring down

Modified

I just read some of her topics, all I can say is, she should never be in a powerful position cos her first line of duty will be to demean women,

She should also never be certified marriage counselor, if she is, sorry for her patients o, that marital rape thread, naaaa.

I don't join issues with bumpkins in particular and small-minded people in general, so scram and look for your type elsewhere. Better still, direct your further mention to whoever is the unfortunate man in your life, if any.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
crackhaus:

If only you knew how many times I stayed up at night reading her comments and wondering how lucky I'd have been if she was the one in my life. Hot damn! grin

Do you know I once searched her up and found her on Facebook a long while back? Just to get a better idea of the person she is... and oh dear, I was not disappointed... cool

It's not everyday one encounters someone (a female) for that matter who thinks, presupposes, and puts forward her opinions well outside the limitations of her emotional state... something which for example, you're finding very hard to do in your responses to me.

The fact that you can't detect the envy, jealousy, and insecurity emanating from your comments but can quickly suggest what you think men here may be wishing for, or how her "most perfect of all women" persona extremely bothers you enough to be concerned that the men here are fawning over her – these are all pointers to the fact that you're completely detached from all sense and logic.

And yes, I don't lie... One thing you have right about me, which is why you MUST read my comments over and over again, then do some introspection and follow it up with questions like:

3. This electric shock that is coming, if it does come, what difference does it make in my life?

I have a strong feeling that by the time you get to number 3, you may have finally gained some self-awareness and taken cognizance of the idea that it is nothing but insanity harbouring thoughts about people on the internet whom you don't know, never met and probably never will... grin

You are sounding like a purpled pilled man
What's happening to you?

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
crackhaus:

It's not everyday one encounters someone (a female) for that matter who thinks, presupposes, and puts forward her opinions well outside the limitations of her emotional state... something which for example, you're finding very hard to do in your responses to me.

The fact that you can't detect the envy, jealousy, and insecurity emanating from your comments, but can quickly suggest what you think men here may be wishing for, or how her "most perfect of all women" persona extremely bothers you enough to be concerned that the men here are fawning over her – are all pointers to the fact that you're completely detached from all sense and logic.

But yes, I don't lie... One thing you definitely got right about me, and this is why you MUST read my comments over and over again, then do some introspection by following it up with the following questions:

3. This electric shock that is coming, if it does come, what difference does it make in my life?

I have a strong feeling that by the time you get to number 3, you may have finally gained some self-awareness and taken cognizance of the idea that there is insanity lurking around when you harbour thoughts and make insinuations about people on the internet whom you don't know, never met, and probably never will... grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by JovialJune(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
LordKO:

I don't join issues with bumpkins in particular and small-minded people in general, so scram and look for your type elsewhere. Better still, direct your further mention to whoever is the unfortunate man in your life, if any.

You are always bitter and insultive when someone counter your opinion, why?

9 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by fuzzywuzzy: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Modified

She should also never be a certified marriage counselor, if she is, sorry for her patients o, that marital rape thread, naaaa.

My dear she just loves the attention she gets online grin

You see that woman? Now that her "Clyde" has finally declared romantic interest in her it's only going to get worse.
Expect her to post topics like,

"Women contribute nothing to society; a discussion"
"Why are women so stupid and Foolish while men are better than us?"

Just watch and see.

10 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
cococandy:

What preference? reference. Please leave me alone.

Figure of speech geng !!

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
pocohantas:

I was even wondering why you weren’t here earlier to find way to jam our heads. Thanks for not disappointing me. grin
pocohantas i love you so so much. You got that redpill vibe. I just wish you could be the mother of my unborn children.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:
grin grin
I'm not a feminist but I sure like this line.
you are not a feminist yet you agree with feminists. Where do you stand

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Chii59:
grin grin
I'm not a feminist but I sure like this line.

An Egalitarian-equalist I presume
Mrs 50-50
Keep up with your idealization and don't face reality

Men and women are fundamentally not equal at all
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by agathaamoses: 12:48am On Jan 24, 2021
Mecka:
poco.hantas i love you so so much. You got that redpill vibe. I just wish you could be the mother of my unborn children.
simp

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Alexaonfleek: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

I unfortunately lost my initial response to you.

I did not seperate them, Joe/Kamala won, Democrats won.

If I am opportuned to meet her, I would congratulate her.

Peeps have singled out Kamala to celebrate her win and how the future is female because she won.
I think it's just the same way people celebrated when Obama won.
You know Obama being the first black president of America.
Only difference here is the gender.
I mean it's kind of a big deal having a 'black' female as VP of America.

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by DapKing: 5:47am On Jan 24, 2021
Mecka:
pocohantas i love you so so much. You got that redpill vibe. I just wish you could be the mother of my unborn children.

You are a bloody Simp
Mumu, you won't get free pussy

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Munzy14(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin
Nairaland ladies and subtle attacks on bukatyne eeeh. grin

I spot a unique lady here ,when other female handles attacks her stands.

Looking at the comments attacking her like...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2021
MLTR:

You could av just shut me up with a reference, anyways I believe my message as been passed.
its my pleasure to correct my mistake, Harris rather ! history/preference very very important

MLTR:

Figure of speech geng !!

This creature didn’t even get it. He didn’t notice she only typed the nonsense he typed. When I say leave trolling and read!!! Read Jornwhite! You can’t type basic English, but you have deluded yourself into thinking you can correct grammatical errors. Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

This creature didn’t even get it. Like he didn’t notice she only typed the nonsense he typed. When I say leave trolling and read!!! Read Jornwhite! Stop embarrassing yourself, thinking you are embarrassing others.

No gudmorning no pleasantries ... upon ur education ! ... anyways hope you had a horrific night.
now that you found x what about the other assignment.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2021
MLTR:

No gudmorning no pleasantaries ... upon ur education ! ... anyways hope you had a horrific night. now that you found x what about the other assignment.

No go read. Person wey no fit write simple English wan mark exam script.

Only on Nairaland... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

more like a counselling session; grin undecided
There is something called "Discretion" go ahead check the dictionary .. spend time to digest it since you don't have one undecided
what is simple english compared to a simple world ... if only people can just apply discretion when & where necessary.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Keketu(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
pocohantas:

hello go morning happy Sunday
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:
Good evening peeps and happy new year smiley

Finally, the US election drama of 'Christian' Trump and 'Evil' Biden is over and Joe Biden has been inaugurated.

In the midst of the drama, another drama ensued cheesy

Madam Kamala Harris became the icon of 'female' empowerment world wide.

Phrases such as 'I am lucky to be born in a time like this'; 'Because she can, I can'; 'She has made a way for others' etc.

I say 'Drama' because she did not 'win' the election, the President did. If Biden lost, she would not be there today.

If for instance she became the secretary of state; head of Google or another position she competed/ was elected for; I would understand. This is a position that piggybacks on another position.

If unfortunately she was a Republican and was sent packing with Daddy wa, was she the one that lost?

Can we claim Mike Pence lost the election? Was it not possible that Americans would vote for Mike if he was running with another President?

Americans rejected Trump, can Pence greatly influence his acceptance or rejection?

Question: In this election and position as VP, what was Kamaris' achievement to warrant the near idol status she has received?

Disclaimer:

1. This thread is NOT to question her 'qualification' for her role as the Vice President of America. If you feel she is not qualified, take it up with the appropriate authorities grin

2. This is NOT a 'putting down' or 'inequality' thread; Social Justice Warriors, please stay away. I would ask same questions if Obama was Vice President and hyped as paving way for blacks in the U.S.

3. A topic for this thread was harder than the content. cheesy and might change embarassed

The radical left are only using her to console themselves. The fact is that; from their point of view; both Biden and Harris are less than satisfactory as poster children for the leftist brand of social justice; and they were only elected on an anti Trump ticket. But despite her controversial background as a prosecutor and her past prevaricational stances on legal issues, the left can still claim her as a victory, merely because she is of the 'right' gender and colour. She's black, and she's a woman; and they believe that they can use that fact to spite republicans for 4 years of Trump, because they want to think that republicans are racist and sexist. That is totally all there is to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Nairaland ladies and subtle attacks on bukatyne eeeh. grin

I spot a unique lady here ,when other female handles attacks her stands.

Looking at the comments attacking her like...cheesy

Haven't you wondered why?

Afterall, I get along with her...

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
MLTR:

No gudmorning no pleasantaries ... upon ur education ! ... anyways hope you had a horrific night.
now that you found x what about the other assignment.

Pocohantas, permission to laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

The radical left are only using her to console themselves. The fact is that; from their point of view; both Biden and Harris are less than satisfactory as poster children for the leftist brand of social justice; and they were only elected on an anti Trump ticket. But despite her controversial background as a prosecutor and her prevaricator stances on legal issues, the left can still claim her as a victory, merely because she is of the 'right' gender and colour. She's black, and she's a woman; and they believe that they can use that fact to spite republicans for 4 years of Trump, because they want to think that republicans are racist and sexist. That is totally all there is to it.
and also they are grooming to take over from biden in the future. She's going to be first female president of america
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Laugh nne. Na better olodo be that one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

permission overruled
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mecka:
and also they are grooming to take over from biden in the future. She's going to be first female president of america

Well, I have no evidence of that so I'll reserve my opinion on that aspect until then.

But personally, I doubt that they'll like her as president. She's too much of a wild card and they know it. Her stance on anything is never clear cut, she always leaves option doors open so she can go to the highest bidder if the need arises.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / This Soul Suffers Silently / I am Fraustrated. I Can't Continue Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.