Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? (7651 Views)

Abortion Row:biden And Harris Blast US Supreme Court Move To 'deny Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

I no dey really bother about myself about who dey behind what monicker.
If one person like, make him dey behind ten monickers, I dey tackle issues per monicker, I no need stress myself to dey think who dey behind what monicker, whether na one person abi na ten people.
Do you know how many I've caught when they unknowingly revealed themselves by their words?
When you don't bother yourself certain things, they come to you by themselves.

Don’t pay them any mind. They know what they are up to and ignoring them is what kills them. Forget their choice of words sef, because they are good at disguising. Either they are typing in horrible English or they type like someone else. Craze people full NL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
ogunboy:

grin mariah mariah. How u take become an agbaya mgbeke toto person like LordKO & crackanus like this?

U were okay with that mariaangelos account, u come be one very anyhow yeye person with this handle.

I see someone who's void and unhappy behind this monicker.
Someone who's lost all hope and feels worthless!
Someone who's consumed by hopelessness!

I'm telling you this now; unless you desist from troubling those who have never troubled you, you will never cease to be troubled.
You will never be happy and at peace.
The trouble you cause one person shall be multiplied by a thousand and returned to you. So, as much people as you trouble, it all shall be multiplied to you.
You will continue to be restless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
ogunboy:

See who dey talk and lay curse? U wey your mouth be dirty gutter. One moment u act nice the next u act like jezebel. Take a stand female simp

Nice? Who says I'm nice? cheesy

Well, to good people, I am, but to miserable souls like you, I release fire to burn them to ashes! No time!
Your emptiness is about to swallow you up! You made a mistake by crossing my path!
Did you not know I am not to be tampered with? You will know why soon, you miserable demon!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by JovialJune(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
I do not know who all of you are, but I love the drama, pls continue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by fuzzywuzzy: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Alternate account created since 2014? Don't be delusional!
This forum has turned many of y'all into something else.... always seeing things that aren't there.

If by any chance Pocohantas had something to say, I don't think she would need to hide behind an unknown monicker.
And you! If you want to call someone out, do it with your FULL CHEST! without hiding behind riddles and side-talks. Side-talkers and backstabbers are despicable!
Here you are gossiping about pocohantas about something she's probably innocent of without her knowledge. Coward!

Common stop dragging my username with me
angry

, I just heard that me and you are the same person.

Leave my name for me oo, worrisalldis?

Lolzzz grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by fuzzywuzzy: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm telling you this now; unless you desist from troubling those who have never troubled you, you will never cease to be troubled.
The trouble you cause one person shall be multiplied by a thousand and returned to you. So, as much people as you trouble, it all shall be multiplied to you.

Ignore that person pls

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by crackhaus: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by descarado: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
What happened here?

I wish una goodluck o.

I jump and pass.

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
descarado:
What happened here?

I wish una goodluck o.

I jump and pass.

You were very late to the party cheesy
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by descarado: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
bukatyne:

You were very late to the party cheesy
Honestly cheesy

This is 2021, folks should relax kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Crying At Birth. WHY? / Black Man And White Women: Always Problems / Should A Working Couple Split The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.