Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough (55165 Views)

Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache / I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by dallasi: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Logan23:

U are a very daft individual... grin grin

So spending 11 months in afikpo has turned u into the spokesperson and holder of igbo culture and tradition??...okpo

LET ME HELP YOU WITH THIS.... OTONDO
Methods To Acquire Effective Knowledge
• 1) Research Meticulously.
• 2) Read Books.
• 3) Operate Consciously.
• 4) Develop Good Habits.
• 5) Harness Productivity.
• 6) Set Obtainable Goals.
• 7) Encourage Others.
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
dallasi:

LET ME HELP YOU WITH THIS.... OTONDO
Methods To Acquire Effective Knowledge
• 1) Research Meticulously.
• 2) Read Books.
• 3) Operate Consciously.
• 4) Develop Good Habits.
• 5) Harness Productivity.
• 6) Set Obtainable Goals.
• 7) Encourage Others.

Stupidd post...is this post really for me? grin grin

So u applied number 2, read books and became a custodian of igbo marriage culture?

Sorry, IGBO marriage culture no dey any book grin
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Logan23:

U are a very daft individual... grin grin

So spending 11 months in afikpo has turned u into the spokesperson and holder of igbo culture and tradition??...okpo

Then you have a long way to go........ wofi
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by naijadrivablog: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ruleworld61:
Come to Ihitte/Uboma and Obowo, our Ladies are Beautifully Brainy., and we dey only collect chickiny moneybas Dowry (#1,000 depending), then you can have your event as you wish.

Though, I think DOWRY and BRIDE PRICE are not same.

Na Kuwaiti Woman I wan marry shaa

oOga, You lie. Ihitte Uboma is expensive to marry from.

For Obowo, some places there no be here o.
Make una de lie small small.
Only their "Iwa Akwa" is how much
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
alasane:

Then you have a long way to go........ wofi

Keep quiet mufu. U don't know anything about afikpo marriage rites, talk more of the whole ebonyi or the whole igbo land
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Logan23:

Keep quiet mufu. U don't know anything about afikpo marriage rites, talk more of the whole ebonyi or the whole igbo land

dan kwaya....wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
alasane:

dan kwaya....wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy

Awusa-fulani, All u typed is totally meaningless nd has zero connection with my post or the issue being discussed
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Logan23:

Awusa-fulani, All u typed is totally meaningless nd has zero connection with my post or the issue being discussed

munafinci...because, the voice of your education & hatred embedded in you.
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
alasane:

munafinci...because, the voice of your education & hatred embedded in you.

Awusa-fulani slowpoke shut up.
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2021
Logan23:

Awusa-fulani slowpoke shut up.

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2021
alasane:

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.

U? Brilliance? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And d argument where u are exhibiting brilliance happens to be my wedding culture & u are an expert because u spent 11 months in Afikpo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Logan23:

U? Brilliance? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And d argument where u are exhibiting brilliance happens to be my wedding culture & u are an expert because u spent 11 months in Afikpo cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you are the Emir of kano as you lampooned and criticize hausa fulani freely? Bunch of mediocre smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
alasane:

And you are the Emir of kano as you lampooned and criticize hausa fulani freely? Bunch of mediocre smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley shocked shocked angry angry

Leave awusa-fulani out of this. Stop trying to derail d issue being discussed
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Logan23:

Leave awusa-fulani out of this. Stop trying to derail d issue being discussed

The analogies are same …you do not need to be an indigene to study and understand people customs and traditions.....reference to someone telling u how to acquire knowledge ............. abokina
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
alasane:

The analogies are same …you do not need to be an indigene to study and understand people customs and traditions.....reference to someone telling u how to acquire knowledge ............. abokina

Awusa-fulani, U need to be an indigenous to understand the IGBO culture, especially marriage culture...U have to come in and sit down in a marriage discussion in several igbo villages to get to know the marriage culture. Marriage Culture in Afikpo is 70% different from marriage culture in my village in Enugu.

Stop dabbling into things u dont know, U can only ask me questions n learn
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Logan23:

Awusa-fulani, U need to be an indigenous to understand the IGBO culture, especially marriage culture...U have to come in and sit down in a marriage discussion in several igbo villages to get to know the marriage culture. Marriage Culture in Afikpo is 70% different from marriage culture in my village in Enugu.

Stop dabbling into things u dont know, U can only ask me questions n learn

Nyamiri....you are quite evasive.The issue at hand are igbo marriage,whether enugu,wawa,nkalagu,oji river,owerri,ezza,eboniyi,mbaise anambra gbada; Amabor; Amagu; Amokwe; Amorji; Emulemoke; Enugunator; Eziecho; Isi-Enyi; Obeagu; Obiofu; Obulorum; Okpome; Okpulo; Ugwuokpa; Umuagam; Umualugwoyi; Umudibo; Umuewo; Umueze; Umulagu; Umulevo; Umuobele; Umuoji; Umuola; Umuovute Enugu Agu; Ibuzor; Idedu; Obeagu; Orji; Umudim; Umueze; Uwani etc all this borne similarities .
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
alasane:

Nyamiri....you are quite evasive.The issue at hand are igbo marriage,whether enugu,wawa,nkalagu,oji river,owerri,ezza,eboniyi,mbaise anambra gbada; Amabor; Amagu; Amokwe; Amorji; Emulemoke; Enugunator; Eziecho; Isi-Enyi; Obeagu; Obiofu; Obulorum; Okpome; Okpulo; Ugwuokpa; Umuagam; Umualugwoyi; Umudibo; Umuewo; Umueze; Umulagu; Umulevo; Umuobele; Umuoji; Umuola; Umuovute Enugu Agu; Ibuzor; Idedu; Obeagu; Orji; Umudim; Umueze; Uwani etc all this borne similarities .

Awusa-fulani, Browse up all u want and write down all d villages in the entire igbo land, It still presents u as a very stupid n hopeless person.

Bride price in Opi nsukka is 100,000 naira and bride price in my village in ngwo is 1 note of whatever amount a suitor brings. Even if a suitor brings 3 million naira (all in 1000 naira notes), the bride price is 1 note, I.e 1000 naira and d rest is returned with a reply *we are not selling our daughter*....In onitsha & some other igbo community bride price is fixed @ 25 naira or 35 naira and it never changes.

Being a youth corper in Afikpo does not mean u know anything about igbo culture ,especially marriage culture......being a corper doesn't in any way qualify u as a custodian of igbo culture, neither does browsing up all d villages in enugu grin

Find seat n seat down. Okpo. grin grin
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Logan23:

Awusa-fulani, Browse up all u want and write down all d villages in the entire igbo land, It still presents u as a very stupid n hopeless person.

Bride price in Opi nsukka is 100,000 naira and bride price in my village in ngwo is 1 note of whatever amount a suitor brings. Even if a suitor brings 3 million naira (all in 1000 naira notes), the bride price is 1 note, I.e 1000 naira and d rest is returned with a reply *we are not selling our daughter*....In onitsha & some other igbo community bride price is fixed @ 25 naira or 35 naira and it never changes.

Being a youth corper in Afikpo does not mean u know anything about igbo culture ,especially marriage culture......being a corper doesn't in any way qualify u as a custodian of igbo culture, neither does browsing up all d villages in enugu grin

What a paradox!.it is either you have memory lapses, daft or you want to be mischievous...in one breathe you will say only the indigenes are qualified to speak about their culture but in another twist you mentioned onitsha,and some IGBO communities which i believe you CANNOT belong to all. How dare to speak for others now?..bereft of ideas mentally deranged Nyamiri ...Anoufia
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by alasane: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2021

nyamiri you been quiet for a while read the following link

https://twitter.com/ekibyleo/status/1369358235111657480?s=19
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Ernesthugo(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2021
Lolachef:
Ohaji egbema is the cheapest in Imo state and their women are so hardworking.
we are going there
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Lolachef(f): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
To do wetin?
Ernesthugo:
we are going there
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Ernesthugo(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2021
To find wife
Lolachef:
To do wetin?
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Lolachef(f): 5:10pm On May 28, 2021
Going there next week ,if you really care to get one.
Ernesthugo:
To find wife
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Ernesthugo(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
Lolachef:
Going there next week ,if you really care to get one.
find number of good one hook us up me no dey 9ja but I they return soon
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Lolachef(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
U funny sha���So make I dey do watchwoman for u down undecided
Ernesthugo:
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Lolachef(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
Funny you.
Ernesthugo:
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Ernesthugo(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2021
as per my mama wey you be now wey sure
Lolachef:
U funny sha���So make I dey do watchwoman for u down undecided
na woman they marry for son now ooo
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by Lolachef(f): 12:16pm On May 29, 2021
No be mama wey pikin dey bless naim go rememberto help pikin find wife��no worry sha better wife dey wait you.
Ernesthugo:
as per my mama wey you be now wey sure na woman they marry for son now ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by emytuz: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who is from ehime mbano How much should I budget for marriage list. My girl is from ehime mbano.someone is saying I budget 700,000 naira for marriage list
Re: Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough by shantti(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
naijadrivablog:
For other Igbos always castigating other ones from Other States(INTRA-TRIBAL hatred), stop it!

I married from Anambra (na where love been carry me go) and I know what I was billed. My cousin married from Azia in Ihiala LGA of Anambra, we almost cancelled the wedding the. because of outrageous Marriage list.

Is it Enugu? Some places like Ngwo and other places I cant mention is expensive to marry from.

Is it Abia? What about Ngwa expensive marriage, and other numerous places there

My point is, don't come here and paint your State as cheap to marry from just to feel superior (Some Igbos do this and this is BAD sad)

Remove ngwo from that list please, that's my mother's ikwunne it's cheap to marry from ngwo, the only problem be say their girls too dey stubborn and them too tear eyes, it's difficult to find an ngwo girl that is calm. I wish I can find an ngwo calm girl, I will just marry her ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Kids Applied 'Brain' To Retrieve Their Ball From A Pit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.