Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe (45904 Views)

Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Yes I’m Gay - Bolu Okupe, Son Of Former Presidential Aide Doyin Okupe Says / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by plaindealer: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Calling homosexuality debauchery and a sickness isn't hate
It's fact

You should try and get some help

You are of course entitled to your ignorant and bigoted views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by HelpYourself(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2021
plaindealer:

You are of course entitled to your ignorant and bigoted views.

How is it ignorant when I say you having sexual desires for your fellow man is abnormal?

Am I missing something here? Even in the animal kingdom it's seen as absurd and strange hence why it's recorded whenever it happens.

How can an act that places you lower than animals be normal?

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 24, 2021
Sheunma:
You know right? I mean just like covid-19 only infect and kill privileged people and wouldnt even look normal average nigerian in the eye. Nonsense!
Deep down in your heart you know that gayism is Against natural order, but people who hanker for unimaginable pleasure will continue to be blind to this!!!!
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2021
Doyin Okupe actually has some feminine tendencies himself.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by apatheticme(f): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
PDJT:
-Lol grin Keep deceiving yourself. Let the boy see your naked nyash and you go know how far? cheesy

-I bet that boy will soon move to Brighton, if he hasn’t already. Many Nigerian politicians will lose their kids to Western societal lifestyles having ruined Nigeria and made it uninhabitable.
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Ajebaba(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2021

You are just an arrogant keypad thug. Can your type even be allowed to see Doyin Okupe talk more of keeing him?

You children that lack home training, you can just pretend you had parents before they got you that phone. Haba, pretend since you actually lack it.
I shouldn’t have dignify you with a response but on a second thought I felt you deserve one...you are nothing but an illiterate...from you post you are obviously a gay too...14 years jail time await you Mad man
Re: Gay Status: My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe by Charly68: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Better beg Nigerians because you are part of the mess on the ground..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / Carlos Ahenkorah: Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us – Ghana Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.